Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East vs West Regions
1st-8th region is the West
9th-16th Region is the East

The senior players of the Region will be playing at Transy on March 24 @ 4:00 PM
What is this?
Each region selects a player of the region and they have to be a senior, they all will be playing on the 24th, if there not playing in the State tourny. I know that Kyle Macy is the Coach of the East Team.
I think EJ from South floyd is playing
Do know 3 girls from the 15th made the girls squad ( one from Paintsville, one from Magoffin, one from Pike central) so do not know who else might have made it for the boys.
Only if he got 15th region player of the year. I think it was the guy from Belfry-Jamie Crase
meganwillis10 Wrote:Do know 3 girls from the 15th made the girls squad ( one from Paintsville, one from Magoffin, one from Pike central) so do not know who else might have made it for the boys.
They only select 1 from each Region.
no Arby's man that is the KY/IND game that only the player of the year trys out for and other players are invited to that as well usually about 30 to make the final 12 selected. I know this for a fact have been there. not tring to sound upset but they are a lot of different classics now, the one Jamie is invited to will take place after the state tournament.
meganwillis10 Wrote:no Arby's man that is the KY/IND game that only the player of the year trys out for and other players are invited to that as well usually about 30 to make the final 12 selected. I know this for a fact have been there. not tring to sound upset but they are a lot of different classics now, the one Jamie is invited to will take place after the state tournament.
Alright then
meganwillis10 Wrote:no Arby's man that is the KY/IND game that only the player of the year trys out for and other players are invited to that as well usually about 30 to make the final 12 selected. I know this for a fact have been there. not tring to sound upset but they are a lot of different classics now, the one Jamie is invited to will take place after the state tournament.
I told you I was right.