Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all Powell Co Seniors
These guys played a great season and i just want to send congrats out to them...being 56th district champs....having 14th region coach of the year.....and having more heart and dedication than any team in the 14th region.....guys keeps your heads up and continue in life....i want to send a special announcement out to the seniors Ryan romans, Danny Dennis, Kris Adams, Jon Skidmore, Matt Sebey, Josh Pelfrey, David Johnson. Chase Southwood, Chase Friel, Jantzen Merriman, and Allen Martin....u guys had a great season......juss continute in life and furfill al of your dreams....i hate to see you leave....
Congratulations and Best of Luck from the Bulldog Nation!!
Congrats on a good season. Didn't realize they had that many seniors though.
I love those guys. Every one of them. Great season fella's.
Great season guys!
Congrats to a great season guys.. Im going to miss all of you.
Guys over the past 2 years i have watched you all play at your best and at your worst. you all are very special to me. i cannot imagine next years season with out you all. i will never forget the "woody"chant, or ryan being called "A MONSTER", and certainly will not forget david and his mucous problems. you all are the best friends that anyone coudl ask for. i wish you all the luck in the world. love you guys!
guys...all i can say is thank you. its been a tremendous season, i was glad to be apart of it. i would not have traded it for anything. last season was not as fun as this season. guys its been great, the heart and determination has been evident throughout the season. a new coach and style of play has shown what kind of team you all were. i have witnessed this heart and determination first hand, and in my book, you all were the best team in the region. its been great guys:wenumber1