Poll: who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt
33.33%
Jbs
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Vs JBS 3/12/07
cox will be at jbs til he graduates...imo..

but breathitt 10+
JBS might win if Clint Stepp don't play at all.
Good one.
Jbs by 10 in this one...
Breathitt wins in one heck of a game. 42-41
Breathitt by 10 in this one...
Arbys Man Wrote:JBS might win if Clint Stepp don't play at all.

Some truth. JBS jumped out to an 11-4 lead last game. the younger Stepp came in the game at the 4:00 mark. JBS was scoreless for the next 7 minutes. His choice of shots was poor and the chemistry was changed.
Yea I listened to it on the radio and he shot 5 threes in the 2nd quarter and didnt hit one.
Get of Clints back. He is one of the best Fr. in the 14th. JBS by 18
[quote=JBS Fan]Get of Clints back. He is one of the best Fr. in the 14th. JBS by 18[/QUOTE JBS FAN has the biggest mouth in the 14th and Clint is not the best freshman , maybe the worst!!!
I didn't say he was the best. You would now that if you could read. I said one of the best.
JBS Fan Wrote:I didn't say he was the best. You would now that if you could read. I said one of the best.
What do you mean "now that if I could read" ? You are not so smart yourself. He is probably one of the worst.
LoneStar Wrote:Some truth. JBS jumped out to an 11-4 lead last game. the younger Stepp came in the game at the 4:00 mark. JBS was scoreless for the next 7 minutes. His choice of shots was poor and the chemistry was changed.
Good post. That tells the story.
Aristotle Wrote:Breathitt by 7,
Don't be fooled by the Powell game, Breathitt is a totally different team. In the tourney it's all about guard play and being able to hit shots. Powell county as hard as they play are an inside dominated team lacking outside shooting. JBS will not be able to pack in that Zone the same against Breathitt. Too many shooters.

i think the only reason hazard fans are taking jbs is bc they know they can beat jbs if it comes down between hazard and jbs. hazard can't handle breathitt co.:moon:
Def not one of the best freshman in the region, not even one of the best in the district.
If Cox has control of the game and scores 20+ like in the Powell Co game and Clark dont try to do too much then JBS by 10+
JBS Fan Wrote:Get of Clints back. He is one of the best Fr. in the 14th. JBS by 18
Hello, Clint is doing nothing but robbing good players of playing time and he wont play a lick of defense.
hondaman Wrote:Hello, Clint is doing nothing but robbing good players of playing time and he wont play a lick of defense.
Very True. All Clint has done was hit 8 threes on Owsley and all of a sudden hes the best player in the Region. He shoots 15 3's a game, I could hit that many against Owsley too.
If JBS plays team basketball like they did against powell then JBS wins, if not they aren't good enough to get out of the first Round. I think they have finally started to do so, so i'll take June by 6 55-49.
LoneStar Wrote:JBS offense flows better with Cox at the point, Clark S. gets better shots while cutting towards the basket and is more likely to a call. Plus Cox seems to understand the game of basketball. He rewards the hardwork of Collins in the post and will actually pass into the post.
I agree. JBS needs to play team ball .
free throw Wrote:I agree. JBS needs to play team ball .

Impossible for JBS!
jbs by 15+. stepp and cox are going to score at will against breathitt
hondaman Wrote:Hello, Clint is doing nothing but robbing good players of playing time and he wont play a lick of defense.

Amen! I feel sorry for the players who want to go out and win for their school. The coaches, IMO, ruin this ball team.

If JBS would play solid DEFENSE for an ENTIRE game they would have very few problems with other teams. If your defense is there, your offense will flow. Focusing only on offense is bad for any team - especially this one.
Offense sells tickets, defense wins games. - Cliche, I know, but it's the truth - and the ONLY way to a regional championship.