Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win 15th Region Coach of the year?
Any thought/predictions on Coach of the Year?
Jonny Martin should win
NightFlier Wrote:Jonny Martin should win

He would get my vote too.
I agree with you guys... Johnny Martin - Allen Central
Johnny Martin as well
I have to go with the Head man at Allen Central, Johnny Martin.
yea, I was thinkin the AC coach
Martin-1st
Campbell-2nd
Casey or West-3rd
Casey gets my vote.
yea, I have to agree with you all..AC's head coach
Booher gets mine. To do what SV has done this year with mostly freshman playing is a credit to the entire coaching staff (Greg Newsome, Brian Hundley, Hauss, And of course the manager Big Joey Hall) as well as the players. No matter what happens tonight or tomorrow "Great job this year!" Those boys play basketball the way it is supposed to be played and it has shown how far teamwork can carry you this year.
Johnny Martin would get my vote. Most fans didn't expect Allen Central to be here in March or enjoy a 20+ win season after the last few years they have struggled through. Allen Central is probably the sentimental favorite to win the tournament as well.
Martin @ AC or Campbell @ Phelps.
Johnny Martin is the man this year!
jammin' jamey Wrote:Johnny Martin would get my vote. Most fans didn't expect Allen Central to be here in March or enjoy a 20+ win season after the last few years they have struggled through. Allen Central is probably the sentimental favorite to win the tournament as well.

Definitely a big year at AC. I was looking back at posts from pre-season and got a laugh out of the all the negativity towards AC. One post stated that if we could only 6-8 boys out during summer ball they didn't see how we would be competitive in regular season. Win/Lose/Draw- I'm very proud of The Runnin' Rebels and Coach Martin and the season we are enjoying.

GO REBELS!!!

JOHNNY MARTIN FOR COACH OF THE YEAR!!!
Johnny Martin without a doubt
I would have to say Martin from AC, if not him the coach from Phelps not sure on his name.
Johnny Martin without a doubt.:champ:
randy casey!!!!!!!!!!
jason booher hes done a great job since he took over coaching at valley.... go sv....
No one is more deserving as Johnny Martin. I'd also love to see the Rebs go to Rupp.
Martin because he has a turned a team that won 3 games last season to a 20 win season.
Definitely Johnny Martin! The last 2 seasons combined, he has won what, 5 games? And now they're 22-7 (or something like that), and competing for a Regional Title! Let's hope Johnny and his boys keep up that Johnny Martin Magic tonight against a tough Pikeville team!
how can u all say anyone besides Johnny Martin AC has went 8-45 the last 2 years and then come out this year and go 23-8....so my vote goes to Johnny Martin
After tonight ......Johnny Martin!
What about Bart Willams at Pikeville in his second year has them in finals of the 15 reg.
and i think they are some what young....... and no i am not from pikeville
Valley has a nice staff but what about Pville with Todd May on the bench