Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 59 - Magoffin Co. 51
59-51 Pike...final
Stats Coming...

6:50 Mark, Magoffin Takes A 2 Point Lead...5:40 Mark, Pikeville Regains Lead And Never Gave It Up...pikeville Wins They Will Face Allen Central Friday Night
Pikeville 18-34 Ft...11-22 In The 4th Quarter
Mc 10-19 Ft In The 4th Quarter...more Stats Coming...i Feel Like I Work For Western Union With All The Typing...
Pike...19-39 Fg...3-7 3pt...18-34 Ft...30 Boards...14 To...d. Adams With 6 Blocks

Mc...17-43 Fg...3-12 3pt...14-28 Ft...32 Boards...15 To....
Clevinger 18...harmon With 16 For Pikeville

Rice 17...e Arnette With 14...francis 9 For Magoffin
Way to go Panthers!!!!!:rockon:
Congrats to the Panthers! Good season Hornets!
I had a feelin this was gonna happen. It's a shame that Magoffin played so great against Paintsville then turn around and play awful against Pikeville at the worst possible time. Why is it everyone plays their best against Paintsville???

Congrats Pikeville, good luck against Allen Central...
congrats Pikeville, i called this one.
This one made me veryyyyyy happy!!!!!!! Good job Pikeville!!!!

:Cheerlead
Thats a hilarious post about everyone playing their best against Paintsville, I must have missed something, they sound like the Pistons or Spurs!! ha,ha.
Congrats Pikeville! I hate to see Rice and Arnett go out on such a sour note. They played so tough against Paintsville, and then lose first round. Pikeville is no slouch and I'm not taking anything away from them. Good win, guys! Good luck against the Rebels.
TRIPLE J Wrote:Thats a hilarious post about everyone playing their best against Paintsville, I must have missed something, they sound like the Pistons or Spurs!! ha,ha.

Are you serious? You must catch very many Paintsville games. Every team they play wants to beat them worse than anyone else on their schedule.
Congrats Pikeville and good season Hornets.
Let's leave Paintsville out of this thread. Their season is over, and they have nothing to do with this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Let's leave Paintsville out of this thread. Their season is over, and they have nothing to do with this game.

All I was sayin is that it's a shame MC played so good against Paintsville just to turn around and have a let down.
Redneck Wrote:All I was sayin is that it's a shame MC played so good against Paintsville just to turn around and have a let down.

I don't know if they did or not so I'll leave that for others to decide. I just didn't want to thread to become an argument about Paintsville as it looked it might have been heading that way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:I don't know if they did or not so I'll leave that for others to decide. I just didn't want to thread to become an argument about Paintsville as it looked it might have been heading that way.

Nope, I wasn't gonna say anything else about it.

Sounds like Clevenger had a big game as did Harmon. Both players are just sophomores I believe, and both are underrated IMO...
Allen Central has a great shot of getting to the finals now. Good to see Coach Martin in possibly his last year make a deep run in the tournament. I bet Landon Slone is wishing he was a Rebel right now instead of sitting in the stands watching them play.
Tubby Hater Wrote:Allen Central has a great shot of getting to the finals now. .
Actually their chance's of making it to the final's just got worse bub Big Grin
Tubby Hater Wrote:Allen Central has a great shot of getting to the finals now. Good to see Coach Martin in possibly his last year make a deep run in the tournament. I bet Landon Slone is wishing he was a Rebel right now instead of sitting in the stands watching them play.
R u serious!?! Pikeville beat Allen Central by 8 not three weeks ago! I thought Pikeville was going to win this game and I think they're the favorite on Friday.
Tubby Hater Wrote:Allen Central has a great shot of getting to the finals now. Good to see Coach Martin in possibly his last year make a deep run in the tournament. I bet Landon Slone is wishing he was a Rebel right now instead of sitting in the stands watching them play.
On what do you base your assumption?
Redneck Wrote:It's a shame that Magoffin played so great against Paintsville then turn around and play awful against Pikeville at the worst possible time.
If Maggofin had played awful, they would have lost by more than 8
AC and Pikeville are an even matchup. Whichever team is onthat night will win. If Collins goes off again AC will win going away.
I am going to say that the Expo will have it's biggest basketball crowd ever on Friday night!!!!
And I know you might think this is a crazy statement but...."The best 4 teams are still standing!!!"
bball fan Wrote:I am going to say that the Expo will have it's biggest basketball crowd ever on Friday night!!!!
And I know you might think this is a crazy statement but...."The best 4 teams are still standing!!!"
I agree...Pikeville, Shelby Valley, and Belfry will have huge crowds. AC's will be big too and all the fans will want to see both games.
Jammim' Jamie, your cool as hell man giving us play by play on the radio and now here on BGR, you got it going brorther!!
Dont be surpsrised if AC brings the biggest crowd. Just hope the rednecks leave their Rebel flags at home
Panther#42 Wrote:If Maggofin had played awful, they would have lost by more than 8

Trust me Magoffin played awful. I have watched 75% of their games and this is by far the worst games I have ever seen them play. They just looked scared to death. Pikeville has some of the quickest guards in the region, and them and AC should be a great game. It is hard to watch Magoffin play so hard to get back in it and even take the lead and just give up. Hard way for the seniors Devin, Eric, Nathan, and Clay to go out. Magoffin just could not hit a free throw and that cost them the game. Good luck to Pikeville in their up coming games and as for Magoffin, you have some young talent, hit the weight room hard and shoot some free throws and come back next year!