Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC pep club
hollister_42 Wrote:See, we can be friends. haha

hey, I can get along with anyone. I'm the life of the party.
speedy Wrote:hey, I can get along with anyone. I'm the life of the party.

Ohhh, is that right?
its been fun but I gotta go to work. See ya.
speedy Wrote:its been fun but I gotta go to work. See ya.

hahaha. bye.
play2win Wrote:You have got to be kiding me. Every few calls KCC's coach was walking over to the reffs telling them what calls to make and lining them out. And imo KCC's pep section is the rudest bunch or people I have ever seen im my life. SHOW SOME RESPECT. How rude is it to yell over the oposing teams cheerleaders? VERY! Daddys boy huh? What would you consider Stewart...? MOMMAS BOY!

omg! your kiddin right? I thought gary stepp was gonna have to change pants a couple of times. and clark acted like he never done anything wrong. he sould of fouled out of the game along time before he did. they never called over the back on trey or garrison either. and i'm not sayin kcc didn't foul any but we still had more fouls called on us throughout the game than jbs did and we still won.

:lmao:
speedy Wrote:omg! your kiddin right? I thought gary stepp was gonna have to change pants a couple of times. and clark acted like he never done anything wrong. he sould of fouled out of the game along time before he did. they never called over the back on trey or garrison either. and i'm not sayin kcc didn't foul any but we still had more fouls called on us throughout the game than jbs did and we still won.

:lmao:
Well the way i seen the game the little jewish looking matt everage should have got a foul called on him for being so ugly lol. I thought the best part of the game when scott mosley got up acting like he was going to fight childers. I got scared that mosley was going to hurt childers with those 3 inch pythons of his.
Hmmm. I don't really believe that KCC pep club is rude. I mean yeah we may get carriend away from time to time, but nothing big. && trust me nothing that we say could possibly beat coming up with the chat thats all right thats ok your gonna work for us someday..So yeah I don't really believe that anyone has the right to talk about us thats for sure.
konan Wrote:Well the way i seen the game the little jewish looking matt everage should have got a foul called on him for being so ugly lol. I thought the best part of the game when scott mosley got up acting like he was going to fight childers. I got scared that mosley was going to hurt childers with those 3 inch pythons of his.

from where i was sittin childers took mosley down and got the foul then got up and tried to fight him. and i would love you to say that to matts face. he would rearrange yours for you.
speedy Wrote:from where i was sittin childers took mosley down and got the foul then got up and tried to fight him. and i would love you to say that to matts face. he would rearrange yours for you.
What would he rearrange mine with his nose?
WTF && you call KCC rude. I dont really see us going around making fun of how your players look. & as far as us calling Clark a daddys boy I think that he proved our point when he ran to his daddy after he fouled out?? Wouldn't you think so. && how dare you call Mattew Everage ugly..WTF do you need glasses or something??
konan Wrote:What would he rearrange mine with his nose?

At least Matt knows were his nose is. Everybody at JBS can't find theirs because they are always stuck up the Stepps As*
konan Wrote:Well the way i seen the game the little jewish looking matt everage should have got a foul called on him for being so ugly lol. I thought the best part of the game when scott mosley got up acting like he was going to fight childers. I got scared that mosley was going to hurt childers with those 3 inch pythons of his.

LOL
its always cool to have ppl get on a website an talk trash.. what a joke..

weak
MVP2 Wrote:LOL

Yea and Cordia went home the first night. LOL
hahahahah
hollister_42 Wrote:I agree with you, but it's hard to do that when the kcc team tries hard to cheer against us and boo us even when we aren't playing them. Example: The JBS and Jenkins game when KCC was cheering against us. But yes, I agree with you. We all do need to support all the teams, but it's nearly impossible when people act like that. I wish all the teams good luck. And I wasn't name calling. Good luck to all the 14th region teams!

well hollister42 i'm sorry to say this but, no one in that gym was cheering for JBS except the people from JBS. no wonder no one wants to support you guys, the majority of people over there think they're better than everyone else. they called kcc fans holler rats, inmates, skanks and anything else that could've been said. think about it, you wouldn't cheer for people that thought they were better than you now would you?
free throw Wrote:The Pep club is not the key to beating anyone. I think it is alright. And if KCC likes it............Because you beat JBS one game out of 3 doesn't make your pep club famous. Pulling a shirt off, is not intimadating. YOU are not JBS 'problem. If they play team ball, your pep club will not be a factor. No matter how cute it is.

Pep clubs so do help win basketball games. They are the main cheering section and intimidate other teams. Also thye get your team fired up.

PS he didnt take ff a shirt, he ripped it. Intimidating!
speedy Wrote:not gone yet. and you know we might lose, anything is possible, especially at tourney time. What I really wish tho and i'm being sincere when I say this, I would like to see JBS and KCC fans support both of these teams. They both have really good teams and I've said it before, I think everyone who loves basketball the way we do needs to support the teams of this county, including Cordia. Stop the name callin and all that.
Speedy real nice and true post, one needs to support each other team in the county. All three teams are Knott Co., when one get's beat out fall in and support the other team. And again real nice post Speedy,( TEN OUT OF TEN STAR'S FOR YOU SPEEDY )
hollister_42 Wrote:See, we can be friends. haha
hollister_42 It's good to see that you and speedy are becoming friends and not slanging mud at one another (TEN OUT OF TEN STARS FOR YOU hollister)

I think that JBS needs to take a good long look in the mirror.You say we are rude then you turn around and talk about the way our players look? Last time i checked makeing fun of the way someone looks is rude , but you all probley think its not because you all think you are Gods gift to the world and you could do no wrong.Its sad that the only stuff you can say bad about our team is the way they look.I think matt is SO MUCH better looking then any of the boys on JBS team , and i think that scott could take childers any day because all you all do is hide behind a computer screen , and talk trash , but when we are in the gym with you all you suddenly dont have much to say(i.e when your pep club got off the bus they didnt say a word and ran away from our pep club).Why are you even talking about the ball players on here? This is for talking about kcc pep club (i just thought i would remind you).I think you JBS people are mad because unlike all the other ball games they couldent BUY the ball game.You all need to grow up and quit being cry babbies and accept the fact that we beat you!:Thumbs: Not only did our Basketball team beat you but our pep club beat yours too , and i am not saying anything mean about the "older" people comeing out to support your team because i think it is sweet.But i am going to say that is sad that you didnt have enough students there supporting your team to spell out your masscot.I think it is VERY wrong of you to talk bad about Mrs.Stamper , because you dont even know her. You tell us to have respect for you , where is you respect for us? Because talking about one of our teachers: (whom you dont even know) is NOT respectful , and for your information Mrs.Stamper is a awsome teacher who loves her students , a great parent , and is one of the best people I know. Cool I am sure Stewart is proud to be called a mommas boy.By the way i will NEVER work for you!I think that KCC pep club is the best around and yes i will admit that sometimes we tend to get a little carried away but over all i dont think that we are as bad as you JBS people go on about.Yes we called one of your players a daddys boy , but when he fouled out where did he run to? He ran to his dad.I would also like to point out the fact when JBS beat us last time Stewart didnt run to his mom (just thought i would let you know).I also find it funny how when we got out of state reffs who didnt know eitheir team that we won( Wink ).Its also funny how no 1 eles has a problem with our pep club but JBS.As far as us not saying daddys boy it wasnt because Mr.Pollord was there Rolleyes, he didnt pay our way into the game , he didnt bring us , and he's not our boss outside of school , so we could have said whatever we wanted to say.
KCCPRIDE Wrote:I think that JBS needs to take a good long look in the mirror.You say we are rude then you turn around and talk about the way our players look? Last time i checked makeing fun of the way someone looks is rude , but you all probley think its not because you all think you are Gods gift to the world and you could do no wrong.Its sad that the only stuff you can say bad about our team is the way they look.I think matt is SO MUCH better looking then any of the boys on JBS team , and i think that scott could take childers any day because all you all do is hide behind a computer screen , and talk trash , but when we are in the gym with you all you suddenly dont have much to say(i.e when your pep club got off the bus they didnt say a word and ran away from our pep club).Why are you even talking about the ball players on here? This is for talking about kcc pep club (i just thought i would remind you).I think you JBS people are mad because unlike all the other ball games they couldent BUY the ball game.You all need to grow up and quit being cry babbies and accept the fact that we beat you! Not only did our Basketball team beat you but our pep club beat yours too , and i am not saying anything mean about the "older" people comeing out to support your team because i think it is sweet.But i am going to say that is sad that you didnt have enough students there supporting your team to spell out your masscot.I think it is VERY wrong of you to talk bad about Mrs.Stamper , because you dont even know her. You tell us to have respect for you , where is you respect for us? Because talking about one of our teachers: (whom you dont even know) is NOT respectful , and for your information Mrs.Stamper is a awsome teacher who loves her students , a great parent , and is one of the best people I know. Cool I am sure Stewart is proud to be called a mommas boy.By the way i will NEVER work for you!I think that KCC pep club is the best around and yes i will admit that sometimes we tend to get a little carried away but over all i dont think that we are as bad as you JBS people go on about.Yes we called one of your players a daddys boy , but when he fouled out where did he run to? He ran to his dad.I would also like to point out the fact when JBS beat us last time Stewart didnt run to his mom (just thought i would let you know).I also find it funny how when we got out of state reffs who didnt know eitheir team that we won( Wink ).Its also funny how no 1 eles has a problem with our pep club but JBS.As far as us not saying daddys boy it wasnt because Mr.Pollord was there Rolleyes, he didnt pay our way into the game , he didnt bring us , and he's not our boss outside of school , so we could have said whatever we wanted to say.
You cant tell stuck up people anything. Most people at JBS is just as poor as anyone else, but their better than us PUBLIC SCHOOL people.:beerwez:
Benchwarmer Wrote:At least Matt knows were his nose is. Everybody at JBS can't find theirs because they are always stuck up the Stepps As*
:yes:
americangirl Wrote:Speedy real nice and true post, one needs to support each other team in the county. All three teams are Knott Co., when one get's beat out fall in and support the other team. And again real nice post Speedy,( TEN OUT OF TEN STAR'S FOR YOU SPEEDY )

thank you :o
TheBigKCC Wrote:The KCC pep is absolutely outstanding. They have great chants and support our teams all the way. When Craft entered the game the other night ripping off the JBS shirt it sent a clear message. KCC's pep club is great, the best in thel region if i do say so myself, and most of all they do what a pep section is supposed to do. Intimidate.

haha. kcc doesnt have a good pep section i dont think. look around outside the weak 14th region..

they make theirselves look dumb..
Benchwarmer Wrote:At least Matt knows were his nose is. Everybody at JBS can't find theirs because they are always stuck up the Stepps As*
And everybody at KCC has a brown spot on the end of their nose from following their sponsor. Now who was that again?? WHO, AND OLDER WOMAN.
nothing but net Wrote:And everybody at KCC has a brown spot on the end of their nose from following their sponsor. Now who was that again?? WHO, AND OLDER WOMAN.
Im sorry but when I watch WYMT what commercial do I always see??
I'm definitely going to agree with you here, 3 points... A LOT better looking haha. i guess jealousy is overtakin the world haha.

hmmm let me guess brent hall.....hmm yup i thought so!!!!
airball3 Wrote:haha. kcc doesnt have a good pep section i dont think. look around outside the weak 14th region..

they make theirselves look dumb..

we dont care about any other regions if we are for 14th teams... TongueirateSho

your either from jbs, or your school has a weak student section...maybe an ALC student. :lame:
Overrated Wrote:we dont care about any other regions if we are for 14th teams... TongueirateSho

your either from jbs, or your school has a weak student section...maybe an ALC student. :lame:
lol thats a goodone. I dont understand why people from JBS disses on Knotts Pep Section. They have a good Pep Section. Why cant you give them credit for that.
Smile