Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs Alabama 3/8/07 1:00 PM
1st rd

uk by 10 if they come out strong

bama by 15 if uk is flat
Well its been a reocurring theme all year long now that UK will put together one good half and then a totally different team will be playing the other half. And I would say things probably wont change when they play BAMA, so hopefully they can put together a good 2nd half and have a bad 1st half, lol. But seriously I would love it to see them put together a total and complete game.

UK-68
BAMA-62
Kentucky has played well their last 3 games but just had some lapses where they will let the other team come back resulting in 2 losses in those 3 games. Bama acted like they didn't even want to play today. Hopefully they'll do the same Thursday resulting in a UK win. The winner plays Miss. State in the 2nd round
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IMHO and as much as I hate to say it...this kentucky team wont see a second round unless a completely different one comes out of that locker room at 12 30 thursday evening.
UK 70 Alabama 65
Another 10 loss season.. Hope Uk pulls this one out. Cats by 8
Go Tide
Kentucky by 6
Uk will win by 4pts.
UK up three with 25 secs left in the game and when it in over time by 1.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
UK will win by 12 if Steele does not play if he does all bets are off.
Cats by 7.
I'm hoping for a first round exit by Tubby's Mildcats, but believe the Tide is pretty much done for the season. UK will eek one out by 3. Ugly, ugly game.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:I'm hoping for a first round exit by Tubby's Mildcats, but believe the Tide is pretty much done for the season. UK will eek one out by 3. Ugly, ugly game.

Why would you wnt a first round exit? That's pathetic, and there's no way around that unless you're just not a UK fan at all.
Disco Stu Wrote:Why would you wnt a first round exit? That's pathetic, and there's no way around that unless you're just not a UK fan at all.

Simple. A first round exit in the SEC tourney...then a first round exit in the Big Dance...poof...Tubby's outta here. So simple even a caveman can do it.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Simple. A first round exit in the SEC tourney...then a first round exit in the Big Dance...poof...Tubby's outta here. So simple even a caveman can do it.

It's horrendous to root against Kentucky in any situation, but I'm not surprised when I saw that you wrote that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yea some big supporter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
alfus21 Wrote:It's horrendous to root against Kentucky in any situation,

But what if I don't like Kentucky????? Then is it horrendous????
:confused:
I was attending games and rooting for Kentucky when most of you guys were in diapers. It's definitely not your place to tell me whether or not I'm a Kentucky fan. In all honesty, Tubby Smiff has just about sickened me out on Kentucky basketball, just as he's done to thousands and thousands of "OTHER KENTUCKY FANS" not only across the Commonwealth but across the nation. Just read the chat sites and local newspapers for proof.
Midee1 Wrote:But what if I don't like Kentucky????? Then is it horrendous????
:confused:

No, only when "fans" do it.

Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:I was attending games and rooting for Kentucky when most of you guys were in diapers. It's definitely not your place to tell me whether or not I'm a Kentucky fan. In all honesty, Tubby Smiff has just about sickened me out on Kentucky basketball, just as he's done to thousands and thousands of "OTHER KENTUCKY FANS" not only across the Commonwealth but across the nation. Just read the chat sites and local newspapers for proof.

So because you were born before me gives you the right to root against Kentucky despite the fact you call yourself a fan of UK? I wish you would get sick of UK Basketball and just quit watching it. If you're this miserable about it I don't know why you continue to torture yourself about it. And will you please stop preaching the gospel of "chat sites". They're full of nothing but people like you. Regardless of fans like you Rupp won the attendance record again this year. So thousands and thousands of Kentucky fans are not sick of it enough to still attend the games and actually cheer for Kentucky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's March Madness time... Kentucky knows what to do!

Kentucky- 72
Alabama- 65
Batpuff Wrote:Yea some big supporter.
An Athletic supporter maybe.He is just upset over another punchless efort.You all cry the same at times even the 21 year old college student<<didnt think he worked,,Alfus,,,:letsparty
too close to call
i will have to go with UK on these- good luck wildcats.
alabama will win unless kentucky dont play 2 halfs.
It's really a tough call. Kentucky is so inconsistent, but I can't go against them. UK by 8.
Kentucky- 80
Alabama- 67
i gotta go with my team uk by 10
Reports say Steele out for the game. If this is true, UK by 5. If Steele plays, Alabama by 3.
Roll Tide, Bama by 8.