Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 60 Prestsonsburg 31
Final. Haley Ratliff finishes with 15 and Kayla Lowe adds 10.
Congrats Hawks! Congrats to my blackcats too... And to the seniors, Meaghan Slone, Morgan Slone, Amber Whitiker, Elizabeth Chaffin, Whitney Bradley, and Brittany Ousley.
good try pburg, good job seniors
Congrats Pike Central
Congrats PC
Good effort P-burg! Way to go Hawks!
good win lady hawks
get ready for thursday
Good try Blackcats! We will miss you seniors.
Congrats PC, one step close to u all getting to play Magoffin, I really hope it happens I'm so excited I will be so dissappointed if either one doesn't make to the Championship.
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:Congrats PC, one step close to u all getting to play Magoffin, I really hope it happens I'm so excited I will be so dissappointed if either one doesn't make to the Championship.

Looks like they'll have to go through Valley first. Should be an exciting match up.
Congrats Hawks!
Central's win over Prestonsburg sets up rematch from last season's semi-finals. Can't wait for this game!!!
Yeah, but this year, Valley's girls are healthy. Roberts had to be carried out of the locker room last year because she was so sick with the flu.
Is anyone as excited as me? lol This is what I love about girls ball in the 15th. Our teams are just so daggone good!!!!!
Congrats Pike Central. Blackcats keep your heads up, you all had GREAT season! I love you senior girls.
Congrats Lady Blackcats on making it to the Region Tourn. You Sr. girls will be missed greatly. Congrats Pike Central Lady Hawks and good luck the rest of the Tourn.
valley by6
Congrats girls we are so proud of all of youjust keep it up make sure i get to watch a game saturday...
YOULL GET TO watch the game saturday for sure but youll be cheering for SV or Magoffin!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA PCC Will be in the stands watching us beat MAGoffin lets go cats:lmao:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Congrats girls we are so proud of all of youjust keep it up make sure i get to watch a game saturday...
Congrats to PC girls
valleyrules101 Wrote:YOULL GET TO watch the game saturday for sure but youll be cheering for SV or Magoffin!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA PCC Will be in the stands watching us beat MAGoffin lets go cats:lmao:

have some respect...
all-or-nothing Wrote:Yeah, but this year, Valley's girls are healthy. Roberts had to be carried out of the locker room last year because she was so sick with the flu.
Is anyone as excited as me? lol This is what I love about girls ball in the 15th. Our teams are just so daggone good!!!!!

Ain't for sure if you attended the game last year but as I do recall, Haley Ratliff was not even close to being healthy. Her ankle was so jacked up that she didn't even play defense most of the game, Coach Butcher kept substituting her in and out whenever possible, letting her play on offense and sit on defense, and as everyone know's Haley is the best perimeter defender that PC has got.
valleyrules101 Wrote:YOULL GET TO watch the game saturday for sure but youll be cheering for SV or Magoffin!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA PCC Will be in the stands watching us beat MAGoffin lets go cats:lmao:

DUDE honestly this isnt the pc vs sv post it is p-burg pc thread !
WE dont talk smack about svsaying were gonna make it to the big game do we?
honestly post this on another thread

Man show some class 4 ur school dont get on here and start runnin ur mouth these r 2 good teams it should be a good game
Hawksfan Wrote:Ain't for sure if you attended the game last year but as I do recall, Haley Ratliff was not even close to being healthy. Her ankle was so jacked up that she didn't even play defense most of the game, Coach Butcher kept substituting her in and out whenever possible, letting her play on offense and sit on defense, and as everyone know's Haley is the best perimeter defender that PC has got.

haley may hae the ability but so far this year i haven't seen her play a lot of perimeter defense. that is left up to the younger girls to put pressure on the ball. they are saving haley for offense and keeping her out of foul trouble.

Classless - or then again just real immature! Big Grin
crawdad Wrote:haley may hae the ability but so far this year i haven't seen her play a lot of perimeter defense. that is left up to the younger girls to put pressure on the ball. they are saving haley for offense and keeping her out of foul trouble.

not starting an argument here but she is ranked 4th in the state for steals all time...
Dont Forget Like Top 20 In Assist
crawdad Wrote:haley may hae the ability but so far this year i haven't seen her play a lot of perimeter defense. that is left up to the younger girls to put pressure on the ball. they are saving haley for offense and keeping her out of foul trouble.

You didn't attend to many PC games this year then did you, cause if you had then you would have seen her playing outstanding perimeter defense. Not as much as in previous years but she didn't have to as much because the outstanding defense from Harris and Abby Coleman off the bench. Speaking of which, I think that Abby Coleman may just be the most underrated defensive player in the 15th region, she gives opposing guards fits!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:not starting an argument here but she is ranked 4th in the state for steals all time...

no argument but you must not be watching them lately. In the past she got a lot of steals playing on the ball with her quick hands but also got into foul trouble. This year she is off the ball and intercepting a lot of errant passes caused by great ball pressure. She gets the steals without the fouls. Its just good coaching.
Hawksfan Wrote:You didn't attend to many PC games this year then did you, cause if you had then you would have seen her playing outstanding perimeter defense. Not as much as in previous years but she didn't have to as much because the outstanding defense from Harris and Abby Coleman off the bench. Speaking of which, I think that Abby Coleman may just be the most underrated defensive player in the 15th region, she gives opposing guards fits!

sorry, read my reply to slamma bama. We just have a different interpretation of perimeter defense. i believe perimeter defense is on the perimeter, Haley has been playing more in the middle and coming out to intercept passes. She gets steals without the fouls. She is still in the game at the end and is closer to the basket for rebounds. Its good coaching and its worked well for the team and haley.