Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best places to eat in Pikeville??
If anyones like me, I enjoy stoping and haveing a good meal and maybe a drink or two before watching some basketball. With the 15th regional Boys/Girls basketball tournamet coming to the EXPO-Center, I was wondering where everyones favorite place to eat or have a drink were in Pikeville?? What would you guys reccomend??

:Hungry: :beer::Wave: ...these things are pretty cool....lol
Can't go wrong at Apple Bees.
OffTheHook Wrote:Can't go wrong at Apple Bees.

yup I agree, Applebees all the way
Log Cabin, Landmark Inn, or maybe Peking for Chinese, or Chiricos for Italian. That's about all of your choices.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wendys 2 lol..
The best place to have a drink is Champs Sports Bar straight across from the Expo. I think that you defintely can go wrong with Applebee's for the best place to eat. I think that the best is El Azul Grande and Chiroco's is good also.
Champs, & Applebee's, if your wanting a good drink and meal
Yeah Applebees is great, then you alos have El Azul and personaly I love Chiricos, great Italian food. The Log Cabin isn't to far from the expo center and they have very good foot nice atmosphere but I think they are a little slow. Peking is another nice place to enjoy a meal. If you want some quick grub before you go then you got plenty of choices like Taco Bell, Wendys, Rax, and 3 McDonalds lol. So you cant go hungry in Pikeville that is for sure. And if you got kids take them to Gattis enjoy a buffet Pizza and let them play some games.
Can't go wrong with El Azul during happy hour, two for one drafts.
I've always liked going to Applebee's and El Azul's in Pikeville.
Jerry's is also good downtown. Theres an Arby's, DQ, Dairy Cheer, Captain D's, 2 Long John's, and A&W is really good if you want a rootbeer.
Chirico's is a pretty good Italian place to eat if it is still open. Haven't been up to Pikeville in some time.
AppleBees for sure. And IM hungry, lol.
GRIZZ Wrote:Can't go wrong with El Azul during happy hour, two for one drafts.
What time is Happy HourBig Grin ...lol, but really El Azul is probabily the best profit, you can go in get free nachos & Salsa, get a good meal and a drink for under 12 bucks.
If I'm not mistaken its 7-close. I used to frequent that place when I was low on cash, got some chips and salsa and about 10 bud lights in the belly for about 5 dollars.
I do like the LITs at Applebees though, and the Ribblets, sheww man I dunno...Arbys is hard to beat as far as fast food goes though. I may wait till the championship game to go to Applebees, hopefully I'll get a Raise after this week.
Larry Legend Wrote:The best place to have a drink is Champs Sports Bar straight across from the Expo. I think that you defintely can go wrong with Applebee's for the best place to eat. I think that the best is El Azul Grande and Chiroco's is good also.
I may walk over and check it out one day this week, I almost stopped by there last year.
Champs has your normal finger foods to drink with your brew, cheese fries, wings, motzy sticks...Damn I'm going to get me something to eat, all this talk about food is making me hungry.
GRIZZ Wrote:Champs has your normal finger foods to drink with your brew, cheese fries, wings, motzy sticks...Damn I'm going to get me something to eat, all this talk about food is making me hungry.
lol....most definitly.
GRIZZ Wrote:Chirico's is a pretty good Italian place to eat if it is still open. Haven't been up to Pikeville in some time.

I agree completely... they make Olive Garden look silly!
Peekings on friday and saturday it is an all you can eat buffet
Champs... I had planned on meetin the boys up there before the game but I didn't get to Pikeville in time which sucked, I love the ice cold beer and hot wings at Champs.
McDonalds... got to be the best and cheapest...!
Huddle House, El Azul Grande, Hardees
El ponchos and fiesta bravo prety good as well
you cant eat at the Expo a bottle of water and a medium pepsi was $6.00 unbelievable
If you want something fast Burger King is the most fast restaurant in Pike. Just if your in a hurry.
:thumpsup: :thumpsup: :thumpsup: :thumpsup:
Larry Legend Wrote:The best place to have a drink is Champs Sports Bar straight across from the Expo. I think that you defintely can go wrong with Applebee's for the best place to eat. I think that the best is El Azul Grande and Chiroco's is good also.
I agree with this. Champs is great and right across from the Expo.

Do not go to the Log Cabin.
el azul is pretty good thats where i always go and eat
Why don't they sell beer at the region tourney.