Matthew Daniel-Rowan Co.
Kenny Brandenburg-Lee Co.
Jamie Case-Belfry
Ethan Johnson-South Floyd
Drew McDavid-Ashland
Ryan Romans-Powell Co.
Alex Barker-Fairview
Coach
North Coach is Steve Banks of Breathitt Co.
South INVITES
Ty Proffitt-South Laurel
Ryan Whitaker-Bell Co.
Jordan Hammonds-South Laurel
John Perkins-Pulaski Co
Keith Price-Casey Co.
Craig Bargo-Lynn Camp
Josh Bartley-McCreary Central
Josh Smith-Harlan
Braxton Miller-Lincoln Co.
Michael Lindon-Knott Co.
Trey Goins-Bell Co
Justin Rice-Buckhorn
Coach Eddie Whitaker-Bell Co.
If you guys havent seen the Price kid from Casey County play your in for a big suprise, he's about 6'9 250 and could be the most underrated player in the state. Mid major DI Talent. He should look even more impressive against Trai Witt, no offense to him.
Charlie Wrote:April 13 and 14th at 6 PM..This will be held at Perry Co. Central

Boys NORTH INVITES
Jonathan Vanhoose-Russel
Justin Hicks-Hazard
Jamie McCarty-Johnson Central
Tyler Bailey-Perry Central
Trai Witt-Betsy Layne
Matthew Daniel-Rowan Co.
Kenny Brandenburg-Lee Co.
Jamie Case-Belfry
Ethan Johnson-South Floyd
Drew McDavid-Ashland
Ryan Romans-Powell Co.
Alex Barker-Fairview
Coach

Trai Witt? Ethan Johnson? I am sure they could get some better represenatives from the 15th then them. Nothing against them I just believe they are more talented players than these. The Newman guy is better than Trai. As for Ethan, I believe there are better guards than him, such as Van Fergeson(sp?)(Paintsville) and Eric Arnett(Magoffin). The Collins kid from AC is a pretty decent player. I also love the way Martin plays for AC, he would be an excellent Forward.
15thRegionX Wrote:Trai Witt? Ethan Johnson? I am sure they could get some better represenatives from the 15th then them. Nothing against them I just believe they are more talented players than these. The Newman guy is better than Trai. As for Ethan, I believe there are better guards than him, such as Van Fergeson(sp?)(Paintsville) and Eric Arnett(Magoffin). The Collins kid from AC is a pretty decent player. I also love the way Martin plays for AC, he would be an excellent Forward.

I totally agree with you 100%
The South team should DESTRY the North team.
15thRegionX Wrote:Trai Witt? Ethan Johnson? I am sure they could get some better represenatives from the 15th then them. Nothing against them I just believe they are more talented players than these. The Newman guy is better than Trai. As for Ethan, I believe there are better guards than him, such as Van Fergeson(sp?)(Paintsville) and Eric Arnett(Magoffin). The Collins kid from AC is a pretty decent player. I also love the way Martin plays for AC, he would be an excellent Forward.
I do agree but the the head coaches have to nominate their players, kind of like the East Kentucky all star game in Pikeville. They are sent a survey of and are ask to submit it about players. Mentiong the AC players, Johnny Martin never sends his player to these all star games, for some reason he dosen't like them playing in them. Maybe BMR didn't send out his Questionnaire eighter. I do agree about Witt, Newman is much, much, better and has the potential to be a good college player also, Newman may be an underclassmen though. I'd say Van Fergason & Eric Arnett are the best players from the 15th not on the roster
The best player on Norths roster will not even be playing, Jon VanHoose is out with an ACL injury.
ethan is a great player i think he should be playing in this game
Cookie Crisp Wrote:ethan is a great player i think he should be playing in this game

I agree, EJ is a great player and one of the best seniors in the 15th so I think he derserves to be playin in this game
gonna be a good game
who are the big men for the North?