Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Paintsville Fans and Players:
Well guys, here we are again in March and have alot of doubters......You let one slip last night and really what matters is that we are in the regional tourney...All I've heard is how Paintsville is stupid and are overrated...I for one, know that this is a very untrue statement...You guys are the best, when you want to be...We drew Belfry, as everyone knows...Someone very smart once said, " The past is the past, and the future is the future, Its about the present, that counts"....For everyone who doubts, lets use it as motivation...Lets come together, not as anything else, but as the great team everybody knows we can be....Lets come together and love the game...Play every second as if it is your last... And if we do this, I know next we will be sitting in Rupp Arena....Most of you guys on the team are about 17 or 18 years old, and I know that out of all those years of practicing, sweating, being in pain, you can put 96 minutes together(3 Games) and win this Tournament...I love all you guys like brothers, and know what we are capable of....Play the game like you know how and, the rest will take care of itself!!:letsparty
Everyone knows Paintsville is a top team. They didn't let one slip last night they just got out played. But I believe it should help Paintsville realize they are not unbeatable and come together and play some good basketball come Monday! They got a hard road ahead of them but I believe they can win it!
Italian Stallion Wrote:Well guys, here we are again in March and have alot of doubters......You let one slip last night and really what matters is that we are in the regional tourney...All I've heard is how Paintsville is stupid and are overrated...I for one, know that this is a very untrue statement...You guys are the best, when you want to be...We drew Belfry, as everyone knows...Someone very smart once said, " The past is the past, and the future is the future, Its about the present, that counts"....For everyone who doubts, lets use it as motivation...Lets come together, not as anything else, but as the great team everybody knows we can be....Lets come together and love the game...Play every second as if it is your last... And if we do this, I know next we will be sitting in Rupp Arena....Most of you guys on the team are about 17 or 18 years old, and I know that out of all those years of practicing, sweating, being in pain, you can put 96 minutes together(3 Games) and win this Tournament...I love all you guys like brothers, and know what we are capable of....Play the game like you know how and, the rest will take care of itself!!:letsparty

Could not have said better myself!!!!!

Lets get it done!!!!!
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!
Get it together guys!!!!

or some of you can put on cleats!!!
Nice post
15thRegionX Wrote:Everyone knows Paintsville is a top team. They didn't let one slip last night they just got out played. But I believe it should help Paintsville realize they are not unbeatable and come together and play some good basketball come Monday! They got a hard road ahead of them but I believe they can win it!

Paintsville definately got outplayed but that is the same as letting one slip! Paintsville lost to both Magoffin and JC very recently and just didn't shoot the ball well at all in either game. The Tigers couldn't get a decent shot to fall against Magoffin, even missing some layups and air balling uncontested jump shots! That type of play will get them beat, no matter who the opponent. The Tiger team that has shown itself at various times this season (such as the close game with South Laurel) is the one that will have to show up at the Expo Center. These guys know what it is going to take to win this tourney and so does BMR. It is just up to them to get it done! Otherwise, as the Guru said, get the cleats out!
You guys made this same exact post last season. I remember seeing it and it didn't do anything then so why would it now?
Italian Stallion Wrote:Well guys, here we are again in March and have alot of doubters......You let one slip last night and really what matters is that we are in the regional tourney...All I've heard is how Paintsville is stupid and are overrated...I for one, know that this is a very untrue statement...You guys are the best, when you want to be...We drew Belfry, as everyone knows...Someone very smart once said, " The past is the past, and the future is the future, Its about the present, that counts"....For everyone who doubts, lets use it as motivation...Lets come together, not as anything else, but as the great team everybody knows we can be....Lets come together and love the game...Play every second as if it is your last... And if we do this, I know next we will be sitting in Rupp Arena....Most of you guys on the team are about 17 or 18 years old, and I know that out of all those years of practicing, sweating, being in pain, you can put 96 minutes together(3 Games) and win this Tournament...I love all you guys like brothers, and know what we are capable of....Play the game like you know how and, the rest will take care of itself!!:letsparty
ladies and gentlemen its Tony Robbins !!
sorry bad attempt at humor

Great Post!
I like to see fans behind their team win or lose!
Paintsville is a great team (not my team ) but are they great!
I like the part lets come together and love the game.....it is just that A GAME
Someone has to win or lose.
Paintsville - you've done terrific - district is
over it is a whole new GAME. Good Luck!
It is tough to turn it on all of a sudden and to be honest I believe that when you win the All A and celebrate a championship it is hard to come back and get ready for the post season. They are capable of playing well however the team or teams they are getting ready to face are as good as what Paintsville is. The talk of dominance from when they were young has been forgotten as a locked favorite to win a regional every year. It is a difficult burden on young people to live up to the hype sometimes. I wish the Tigers luck and they seem to have a good group of kids and no doubt one of the better coaches around but he also is going up against very good coaches as well. It should be a great tournament and I don't think I will miss a session this year. This is the best time of the year and I hope everyone will enjoy it.