Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Softball
How does South Floyd's softball team look for this season?
I'm not sure who all is going to play this season. I know Tab Tackett will more than likely play and I've heard that Miranda Gregory was coming back out this year, as for anyone else I don't have a clue. I think if they work hard then they'll be just fine.
I am not sure they haven't got that many players coming out hopefully they talk some more of the girls in playing..
man who cares about south floyd softball....seriously...pikeville only!
It seems like you are holding a grudge against South Floyd for some reason perry-elkins2004? Did the steal your bottle or something???

:roll: laugh1.gif
Who Caiz? It's way too early to begin posting aboot softball! Basketball season is still in progress!!!!!!!!
Man shut up! We didn't do anything to you and you need to back off! South Floyd is just as good as any other school around. I'm with South_21 are you holding a grudge towards SF for some reason now? Is it because they beat you all out in the All 'A' and you didn't get to miss school...too bad! Get over yourself and get your head out of you @#$!!!
SOuth FLoyd has a good softabll team
hey perry-elkins, they'll not get by East Ridge this year. No way brotha.
Who cares about South Floyd Softball...Pikeville all the way!!!
East Ridge and Pikeville will be the best in the region this year by far, I think ER will beat them though.
Who is going to pitch for SF this year?
I know SF hasnt been that good in softball in the past. But they should be pretty good this year....They may get a player back they lost...Natasha Osborne, She could help the team out a lot, if she would come back...Good luck girls! And for pikeville make your own!! THIS IS ABOUT SF NOT PIKEVILLE!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF! :evil:
.. um yeha pikeville ..... south floyd has more girls comin out than thought..... miranda gregory is coming back to play this year .... tab tackett..
wow
Since when is Tasha coming back? If she comes back to play softball do you think she'll try to stick out her senior year in volleyball as well?
She will never play at AC.
I heard SF was really hoping she would play volleyball for them next year.
yes tausha osborne is playing for sf
"Von Ryan" Wrote:I heard SF was really hoping she would play volleyball for them next year.

Who really cares if she plays or not. I think SF has a very good volleyball team and I don't see her playing next year whether she comes out or not. I didn't see her playing for them this season ans I heard it was because the other girls didn't want her there but all in all we'll see...

I think SF has a very good chance at being good at softball this year. They seem to have alot of girls coming out that has the talent and dedication. Good luck girls!
Im sorry to inform you but when you say SF softball and say there good everyone is going to have an opinion or a reason why either they think they're good or they think they're bad . If you dont want anyone's opinion then pm them and talk about it.

ER & P-VILLE ALL THE WAY !

Obviously you havent seen these teams play if you think SF is good!
Look...if you wanna talk about ER and Pikeville then make your own thread...no where in the subject does it say South FLoyd, East Ridge and Pikeville Softball...
Tasha is going to try to pitch for SF but from what i've seen she has a problem keeping it over the plate.
yeah she had a problem keeping it over the plate last year....but this year she will not have to worry about that since she is behind the plate and trista is the one keeping it over the plate...
has any1 ever seen trista pitch in a game...i mean shes a freshman isnt she...ive watched her a couple times and she can pitch rlly well but if shes a freshman and shes already gonna be startin pitchin on varsity...2 u think she will be 2 nervous and wont be able to handle the pressure??
they should be pretty good since they got a new coach
but in all how does sf look this year...i mean they have a new coach, returning players with varsity expirience, and a new pitcher, along with several girls coming out that wouldn't play for the old coach...does any1 think that this could be their year 2 turn south floyds program around and really step it up?
Yea theres gonna b alot of new girls comin out for the team this year..hopefully things will look better for these girls then last year..but who knows..i guess we will all juss have to wait n see..
They will be okay...
i believe that sf will ahave a very good team this yr with some very good returning players and also some new talent from the middle school area