Poll: Who Will Win the 14th
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
34.29%
Perry
0%
JBS
28.57%
Powell
5.71%
Lee
0%
Buckhorn
2.86%
knott
28.57%
Letcher
0%
Breathitt
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win The 14th Region?
Going into the regional tourney i believe that this year the region is wide open, with Hazard, Perry, and JBS leading the running. Buckhorn is also a very good team, that should've took JBS out in the All A. Also Knott Co. has the opportunity to pull a few upsets, they've lost leads in the fourth quarted in quite a few games this season...if they can close out games they have an outside shot of making some noise, IMO. Also Letcher Central and Powell Co. are very good teams...i jus haven't got to see them play much this year. As even as the region is...from top to bottom...at any point, if any team can get hot, they can knock any of the top contenders off. should be a great regional tournament.
Powell is gettin hott
I'm saying Powell Co. has got the win for the 14th.
Jbs, Hazard, or Breathitt
Breathitt
Benchwarmer Wrote:Breathitt
LBs already beat Breathitt one time. How many times do they need to beat them? JBS will win the region.
Arbys Man Wrote:Jbs, Hazard, or Breathitt
I like your order. JBS first.
only.dollar.u.kno Wrote:I'm saying Powell Co. has got the win for the 14th.
What planet are you from?
[QUOTE=14thregionallstate]this is just plain out crazy sayin pcc has no chance...IMO they could win it this year possibly with competition from hazard,jbs,breathitt,powell and maybe even buckhorn[/QUOTE
I agree PCC has no chance. But, neither does Powell or Buckhorn
Hazard,JBS, or Breathitt
JBS Fan Wrote:[QUOTE=14thregionallstate]this is just plain out crazy sayin pcc has no chance...IMO they could win it this year possibly with competition from hazard,jbs,breathitt,powell and maybe even buckhorn[/QUOTE
I agree PCC has no chance. But, neither does Powell or Buckhorn

PCC IMO is the best team right now in the 14th but come tourney time they may be alot of upsets...never know
JBs will win it. Pcc has no chance. Powell has no chance. LCC has no chance. KCC has no, well I want finish that one, they've lost all year. I'm not going to even mention that other team in Perry Co., they are done.
JBS Fan Wrote:JBs will win it. Pcc has no chance. Powell has no chance. LCC has no chance. KCC has no, well I want finish that one, they've lost all year. I'm not going to even mention that other team in Perry Co., they are done.

8 teams have a good chance of winning region. Perry, Powell and Letchers records combined for the year is 51-30, so they havnt all lost all year, they all 3 have records above .500, and they have all 3 beat really good teams.
Nice, a .500 record. Now that something to be proud of.
and what has jbs had done, theyre first winning season was last year....quit talking trash...this is why people dislike jbs
JBS Fan Wrote:Nice, a .500 record. Now that something to be proud of.

One of those teams will beat you when you don't take them seriously.
2 of them already has
I think JBS will win the 14th because they just honestly have the most talent of anyone in the 14th. I do not think they play team ball like they should or I do not think that they are coached as well as they could be but their is honestly no comparison in them and other teams in the 14th as far as talent. If the coaching staff decided to play the kind of ball that is best for the team I dont think many people on here could honestly pick anyone else. It would be hard for me to pick any other team when JBS starting five will all get college scholarhips for basketball. The coaching staff has made them look bad at times by allowing some of their players to play selfish ball. I would have liked to seen this team to have got coached by someone like Al Holland or Kevin Spurlock. I dont think they would have lost the two games in the region that they have.jmho
JBS Fan Wrote:Nice, a .500 record. Now that something to be proud of.
This explains it all on why people fill the way they do.
uk96 Wrote:I think JBS will win the 14th because they just honestly have the most talent of anyone in the 14th. I do not think they play team ball like they should or I do not think that they are coached as well as they could be but their is honestly no comparison in them and other teams in the 14th as far as talent. If the coaching staff decided to play the kind of ball that is best for the team I dont think many people on here could honestly pick anyone else. It would be hard for me to pick any other team when JBS starting five will all get college scholarhips for basketball. The coaching staff has made them look bad at times by allowing some of their players to play selfish ball. I would have liked to seen this team to have got coached by someone like Al Holland or Kevin Spurlock. I dont think they would have lost the two games in the region that they have.jmho

jbs is good but saying their going to win the 14th may be stretchin it....pcc is playing great right now and any team that has a one man team will not win a region JMO
Jbs
I am going to go with JBS!
uk96 Wrote:I think JBS will win the 14th because they just honestly have the most talent of anyone in the 14th. I do not think they play team ball like they should or I do not think that they are coached as well as they could be but their is honestly no comparison in them and other teams in the 14th as far as talent. If the coaching staff decided to play the kind of ball that is best for the team I dont think many people on here could honestly pick anyone else. It would be hard for me to pick any other team when JBS starting five will all get college scholarhips for basketball. The coaching staff has made them look bad at times by allowing some of their players to play selfish ball. I would have liked to seen this team to have got coached by someone like Al Holland or Kevin Spurlock. I dont think they would have lost the two games in the region that they have.jmho
I do believe that this is your honest opinion. But you are a JBS follower and you see things through rose colored glasses. The Stepps will go to ALC and Cox is talented enough for College ball but the rest are just good high school kids. JBS plays at a high level and even though I don't like the Stepp coaches I don't think they would be much better than they are right now. They are completely overhyped and overrated. As you can see by most of thier regional games they are not much better than anybody else. They played most regional games at home and won most by small margins. They are a good team but lets look around and there are about seven in the 14th just as good. And outside of the 14th they are average. JMHO
I am only offering my opinion and not trying to start anythig with you
i thnk PCC but why is everyone counting out JBS if it werent a one man team just look at the possibilites
Estill Co will upset Powell in the frist game of the district so that will take care of one team. Lee and Estill will have a great game but Estill will win and this will really mess up alot of polls.
I agree I really think that Estill vs Powell will be a tough game for both teams!! I'm nervous/anxious/excited to see this one!!!
Let me correct myself, i believe that Estill will play tough and it wont be easy for Powell, but I believe that if Powell plays as a team that they can pull it out!!!
Benchwarmer Wrote:This explains it all on why people fill the way they do.

true, alot of ppl hate JBS, and JBS Fan makes it alot worse, Letcher played JBS to a good game at JBS, and they were up on JBS at halftime at there place, there record isnt that good at 14-13, but they can play with anyone and beat anyone in the region.
Hazard all the way
been alot of upsets....#1 seeds are powell co, hazard, kcc, and breathitt....the losers are owsley,buckhorn, wolfe, and jbs