Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best in the 57th ditrict
I think it will be Paintsville
Is paintsville in the same district as Johnson Central?
catsmayan Wrote:Is paintsville in the same district as Johnson Central?
Yes
Paintsville is
Paintsville Tigers!:letsparty :Cheerlead
Paintsville of course!
catsman Wrote:Is paintsville in the same district as Johnson Central?

Anything you say from here on out is now VOID.
And Paintsville is the best team.
Paintsville
Paintsville :Thumbs:
Paintsville
It is official! There will be no 57th district tournament this year. Paintsville fans have already made Paintsville the winner. Sorry JC and LC but you are not good enough to even be considered on this thread!:1:
This is just people's opinion. It just so happens that the only people to post in this thread so far, think that Paintsville will win.
Eagle Eye Wrote:It is official! There will be no 57th district tournament this year. Paintsville fans have already made Paintsville the winner. Sorry JC and LC but you are not good enough to even be considered on this thread!:1:

Well thats good im glad we get in regions free! this is awesome!!!:rockon:
Buckeyex7x Wrote:Well thats good im glad we get in regions free! this is awesome!!!:rockon:

I am sorry but I don't think you will get in the region free! It is at JC and we will for sure take your $$$$.:Thumbs: Smile
Pupaw Wrote:This is just people's opinion. It just so happens that the only people to post in this thread so far, think that Paintsville will win.

Just having a little fun but it was funny to see nothing but Paintsville on this thread and if one knows anything about baseball anyone can win on a given day. I just hate that the three best teams in the region have to play in the same district. It would be a shame for us three to be in the same bracket and that can happen.:Thumbs:
Eagle Eye Wrote:I am sorry but I don't think you will get in the region free! It is at JC and we will for sure take your $$$$.:Thumbs: Smile

o yeah i forgot how mutch is pop corn?
Buckeyex7x Wrote:o yeah i forgot how mutch is pop corn?

We will have to wait and see! If we make it to region then the cheaper it will be! If not then who knows! :thatsfunn
Eagle Eye Wrote:We will have to wait and see! If we make it to region then the cheaper it will be! If not then who knows! :thatsfunn
well i hope you make it to region so we can get cheaper pop corn and soda.:Thumbs:
Eagle Eye Wrote:Just having a little fun but it was funny to see nothing but Paintsville on this thread and if one knows anything about baseball anyone can win on a given day. I just hate that the three best teams in the region have to play in the same district. It would be a shame for us three to be in the same bracket and that can happen.:Thumbs:
Yeah, I didn't notice that until you said that. It is a shame that the 3 best teams in the region are all in the same district. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see who comes out of it. Should be an exciting year.
Eagle Eye Wrote:It is official! There will be no 57th district tournament this year. Paintsville fans have already made Paintsville the winner. Sorry JC and LC but you are not good enough to even be considered on this thread!:1:
Just curious what makes JC such a contender?
Blackcat80 Wrote:Just curious what makes JC such a contender?
Pitching!!!
rooster Wrote:Pitching!!!
WOW? So having Shane Grimm, JD Vanhoose, Jonathan Miller, Daniel Pugh, Travis Ison, Josh Watkins, Austin Lyons, Tyler Lemaster, and Seth Rice wouldn't be a great and deep staff?
TRUEBALLAHOLLA Wrote:WOW? So having Shane Grimm, JD Vanhoose, Jonathan Miller, Daniel Pugh, Travis Ison, Josh Watkins, Austin Lyons, Tyler Lemaster, and Seth Rice wouldn't be a great and deep staff?
Didn't say that they would not be, but I think that Central has the #1 and the #2 pitchers in the region this year along with a third top 10 pitcher. Just wait till you get a load of Fyffe this year.
Shane Grimm is the #2 and if not #1 in the region.
Buckeyex7x Wrote:Shane Grimm is the #2 and if not #1 in the region.
OK!!!
rooster Wrote:Didn't say that they would not be, but I think that Central has the #1 and the #2 pitchers in the region this year along with a third top 10 pitcher. Just wait till you get a load of Fyffe this year.
Fyffe, Grimm, and Carter are the 3 best pitchers in the region IMO. I just don't think that JC has a very good lineup at the plate or in the field.
TRUEBALLAHOLLA Wrote:Fyffe, Grimm, and Carter are the 3 best pitchers in the region IMO. I just don't think that JC has a very good lineup at the plate or in the field.
OK!!!
rooster Wrote:OK!!!
Why so offended? I mean what would you like me to say?
TRUEBALLAHOLLA Wrote:Why so offended? I mean what would you like me to say?
Who's offended? You'll find out soon enough.