Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 76 Lawrence Co 62
B-BallMOM Wrote:Some of the girls on the team and a few parents plus other kids at school.

Maybe they did say that but haven't any of you in LC learned from the situation? The lesson being not to go on hearsay? Nobody knows the full story except the girls, the parents, and the coaches. I personally think we should drop the matter. The thread wasn't even about this whole matter anyway.
I talked to a good source which said, she said, she quit in her own words of "I Quit"
Good Game to both teams!!
Stinger57 Wrote:Maybe they did say that but haven't any of you in LC learned from the situation? The lesson being not to go on hearsay? Nobody knows the full story except the girls, the parents, and the coaches. I personally think we should drop the matter. The thread wasn't even about this whole matter anyway.
Stinger is right drop it!!It is over.I should have pmed somebody instead of asking openly.When your in the spotlight,,like a starter on a team,,u get into trouble its public news.I think we have some of the worst and stupidest fans in the country,,NOT ALL OF THEM,,WELL MOST OF THEM ARE GREAT,,,but the really bad ones seem to do alot of talking.I wonder if out girls coaches health problems are related to pressure from the parents.
This Russell teams has some of the biggest girls I have ever seen in High School basketball... and I don't just mean one girl, I mean 4, 5 and maybe more!
Old school Dawg Wrote:Stinger is right drop it!!It is over.I should have pmed somebody instead of asking openly.When your in the spotlight,,like a starter on a team,,u get into trouble its public news.I think we have some of the worst and stupidest fans in the country,,NOT ALL OF THEM,,WELL MOST OF THEM ARE GREAT,,,but the really bad ones seem to do alot of talking.I wonder if out girls coaches health problems are related to pressure from the parents.

The coaches health problems are not a fair issue to discuss or take lightly, but since you brought it up, they would be more likely related to his conscience bothering him (knowing he was wrong but to egotistical to admit it) instead of pressure from the parents.
Why bring this up? This thread I believe was about a game between Russell and Lawrence County. After saying let's quit talking about the girls then we start talking about the coach? I know that I have commented about the situations on earlier threads, and probably shouldn't have. But now I understand its over. Come on guys. Congrats Russell, and good game LC.
B-BallMOM Wrote:If she quit then why was she let back on the team, I thought once you quit that was it.

Actually Ms. B-BallMOM just to set you and everyone else straight I DID NOT QUIT!!! If I would have quit that would have been it but I guess you already know everything right??
Brittani#3 Wrote:Actually Ms. B-BallMOM just to set you and everyone else straight I DID NOT QUIT!!! If I would have quit that would have been it but I guess you already know everything right??

B-ballmon seems to know everything! She appears to be an expert at coaching, raising kids and everything else!
eagle2fan Wrote:B-ballmon seems to know everything! She appears to be an expert at coaching, raising kids and everything else!
If the shoe fits wear it.... which means maybe I am.:thatsfunn
We need to quit trying to hide things in Louisa.Its not like everybody doesnt know anyway.The main thing is no one judges our girls unfairly.There all good girls.He who has no sin cast the first stone but some of our fans want to hush hush hush everything.Of course some seem to think we are above being talked about.Well were not but we will survive anything wrote on a message board.This is taken way too seriously.We have wonderful girls so everyone quit acting like were harboring criminals.There just kids and they will make mistakes and when they do just just love them more.
fanatic7 Wrote:Why bring this up? This thread I believe was about a game between Russell and Lawrence County. After saying let's quit talking about the girls then we start talking about the coach? I know that I have commented about the situations on earlier threads, and probably shouldn't have. But now I understand its over. Come on guys. Congrats Russell, and good game LC.
Yea good job LC girls against a very very good Russel team!!:Cheerlead
What is Russell's record so far?
NYY10 Wrote:What is Russell's record so far?

Russell is 23-4

Their losses include:
57-55 to Mason County
75-38 to St. X (I believe this is the game where several or atleast a couple of players were suspended)
60-58 to Boyd County
58-46 to Ironton, OH
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:Russell is 23-4

Their losses include:
57-55 to Mason County
75-38 to St. X (I believe this is the game where several or atleast a couple of players were suspended)
60-58 to Boyd County
58-46 to Ironton, OH

Thats Great, they are a really good team and look forward watchin them play come tourny time!!
NYY 10 those are some big ol, girls too.I think they have a great team and we played pretty even with them a whole lot.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Russell is 23-4

Their losses include:
57-55 to Mason County
60-58 to Boyd County
58-46 to Ironton, OH

This is the Russell Boys loss record.
Russell Girls have lost 3 games:

RHS- 65
Belfry- 72

RHS- 43
Rowan Co- 63

RHS- 50
Mongomery Co- 72

This is from KHSAA