Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 73 East Ridge 52
final
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Congrats Pikeville!
PLay of the Year in the mountains in this game!!!!
Panther Thunder Wrote:PLay of the Year in the mountains in this game!!!!

Explain :popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Explain :popcorn:
Deven Adams got the ball on the run in the layne and went up and threw it down over an east ridge player as he was fouled....NICE!!!:letsparty
Panther Thunder Wrote:Deven Adams got the ball on the run in the layne and went up and threw it down over an east ridge player as he was fouled....NICE!!!:letsparty
I agree...pretty nice two handed throwdown by Adams.
Congrats Pikeville.
Congrats Pikeville
Panther Thunder Wrote:Deven Adams got the ball on the run in the layne and went up and threw it down over an east ridge player as he was fouled....NICE!!!:letsparty

it was awesome... i bet that kids friends arent gonna let him live this one down lol.
Congrats Pikeville
Congrats. Pikeville.
How is the new guard #25 i think his name is tyler or ty how is he doing this season?
Afetr watching the game on WPRG, it was easy to see that the difference in this game was the 3rd quarter:
Jacob sword 17
East Ridge 10
congrats Pikeville
Congrats Pikeville.
After watching this game on WPRG, I have only one question for all the 15th region history buffs. When was the last a player in the 15th region who stands 6'8" got dunked on in a game by a even bigger player from the 15th region? I cant remember it happening in the last 20 years.
Congrats Pikeville. Sounds like it was a nasty dunk!
cards_athlete Wrote:Congrats Pikeville. Sounds like it was a nasty dunk!

If WYMT was there, it would have been the play of the week on sports center.

Congrats to Jacob on a great game btw. Way to shoot the ball.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.