•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 players in the 14th as of now
sportsfreak22 Wrote:Romans is the best post player in there region...im srry if u dont agree but 98% of the people on here are going to.....hes only 6'1 and pulling down around 14 boards a game IMO hes the best big man in the region

this thread says best top 5 players in the region. not best post player.
1. Clark Stepp
2. Romans
3. Z. Gay
4. Tate
4. Clint
4. Hicks
speedy Wrote:this thread says best top 5 players in the region. not best post player.
i agree but people on here are saying other post players in the 14th could handle romans and they cant that was my point
JBS Fan Wrote:1. Clark Stepp
2. Romans
3. Z. Gay
4. Tate
4. Clint
4. Hicks
dude your crazy hicks is better than all three jbs players u have on here
Hicks
Stepp
Cox
Romans
Mosley
i would put both jbs players over romans
Clark Stepp is the best player in the state .. there would be no jbs without him .. jbs will win the 14th region and stomp on hazard .. and justin hicks who is not the best player in the region .. i would take ryan romans over him any day .. but romans is still second to stepp
Cody berryman is the best in the region....end of discussion
and clark stepp sux bad..cody berryman is way better
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Romans most def needs to be ahead of Puckett.
He has scored 359 points so far.
Shooting 62% from the field.
73% from the Free throw line.
and he has 241 rebounds.

Puckett is shooting 34% from the 3 and he has 415 total points so far.
He is averaging 18 ppg and 4.5 rebounds.

Romans is a better all around player imo.

I also think that Justin Hicks should be ahead of Cox.
Hicks has 434 points thus far, 41% from the field, 35% from the 3, and 85% free throw line.

compared to Tate Cox @
322 points so far, 42% 3 pointers, and 76% from the free throw line.

I based my opinion on the fact that I think Hicks is more experienced and he handles himself better at game time.
Hicks didn't have to play with Stepp. Let him play with Stepp and see how many he gets
jbs#1fan Wrote:Clark Stepp is the best player in the state .. there would be no jbs without him .. jbs will win the 14th region and stomp on hazard .. and justin hicks who is not the best player in the region .. i would take ryan romans over him any day .. but romans is still second to stepp

Let me tell you something, jbs has been around long before the Stepps were there, and guest what jbs will be there long after all the Stepps are gone. But back on sorta topic Clark Stepp is a good player but he is no where near the best player in the state.
allthewayhome Wrote:Let me tell you something, jbs has been around long before the Stepps were there, and guest what jbs will be there long after all the Stepps are gone. But back on sorta topic Clark Stepp is a good player but he is no where near the best player in the state.
Yes he is .. i know that he is
jbs#1fan Wrote:Yes he is .. i know that he is

Im sure Miller from mason co. and that kid from E-town would have something to say about that.
cody berryman is the best in state
allthewayhome Wrote:Im sure Miller from mason co. and that kid from E-town would have something to say about that.

Yea i would say that they would agree .. Clark Stepp is the best white player in the state
no cody is
jbs#1fan Wrote:Yea i would say that they would agree .. Clark Stepp is the best white player in the state

Oh my, must you bring color into this, get a life kid. Well just for agruement sake Ty Profitt last i checked was white and is alot better than Clark Stepp
ty profitt sucks and so does clark stepp
What is your peoples deal with downing people you don't like. Just get over it, Clark Stepp, Ty Profitt, and Cody are all good basketball players look your ideas about a player may be different than mine but it doesn't mean that they suck. Anyways this is about the 14th region.
oh my bad i apologize they all may be good but cody is the best
cody isnt even the best on estill how could he be the best .. tristion cacklin does way more damage than cody
yeah but he has aids
so cacklin is still good .. his personal life doesnt matter on the court
it does when u dont want to get near him due to the aids
im sorry im thinking this thread has just got personally i would really feel like and asshole if i was you.
y is that?
Im sorry if you don't know why then i just give up.
im not an asshole u may b but im not
you now what your not one i might be one but at the end of the day i just don't care any more.
what is the deal with ryan romans??? i mean he is a great ball player..and i really dont like powell county..but he is a good ball player..but hes not as good as alot of other people. but i dont know, maybe the games i have watched him play weren't good games for him..i know that when he came to lee county he cracked under the pressure, but it happens to the best of us i guess
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next