Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry 50 JBS 47
Consider this a warning to everybody that is getting personal.
[QUOTE=punjabi_bulldog79]that is why i said that it counts coz its a regional game, its not a nothing game, u declared it to be a nothing game over all[/QUOTEI I call it nothing, you call it what you want to.
i call it a region game that counts
sportsfreak22 Wrote:who all is in jbs distict??

Letcher Central......Jenkins......Cordia.....Knott Central
3 points Wrote:This game didn't count toward anything in the district. JBS is already # 1 in the district. This was just a nothing game.

I have to ask this. If it was a "nothing game", and JBS won, would you be on here saying it was a nothing game? Or would it have been a W over another 14th region team that would be a good win? Logic like you are saying means that when JBS beat Hazard in the WYMT then that means that was a nothing game also. I think you might say that, so you could also turn around and say when Hazard killed JBS in the All A that it would be considered a nothing game also. If there really was a game that doesnt mean anything, why even bother posting about them? There shouldnt even be threads about them, no stats kept, not even post the final score on the KHSAA websitel. If it follows those things, then yes, it could be considered a nothing game. Or is it more along your line of thinking that JBS has played 5 "nothing games" so far so your record really should show you are undeafeated? On the KHSAA website it says JBS's record is 19-5, so why does that loss appear on there? I bet if it was 20-4 there wouldnt be any talk of a nothing game.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
JBS is slipping and slipping fast! Reminds me of Valley in the 15th of the way these 2 teams are playing after starting off the season red hot! Congrats Perry on the win!
i cant believe u ppl from knott co would rather a perry co team win over someone from ur county. i am saddened that jbs lost. i abosolutly hate perry cen. but i hafta give them a congrats all in the name of sportsmanship. i didn't get to see the game but it had to have been a good one if it was just a 3 pt game. sorry jbs im sure u played hard just wasn't ur nite.
Congrats Perry
Give PCC credit and move on. It is one game that does count and who makes adjustments after comes out the best for it. It is the regular season.
3 points Wrote:This game didn't count toward anything in the district. JBS is already # 1 in the district. This was just a nothing game.
In one post you said Kcc was not a threat, or nothing. But, then you said games outside of district dont matter. Knott is 4 and 1 in the district, 2nd place. The one lose was by 5 points to JBS.
Is JBS ever going to make a statement and beat SOMEBODY. They have won over alot of push over teams but they have yet to pick up that key win. 0-5 to teams of higher status. Losses coming from Mason County, Lexington Catholic, Trinity, Hazard, and Perry County Central.
airball3 Wrote:Is JBS ever going to make a statement and beat SOMEBODY. They have won over alot of push over teams but they have yet to pick up that key win. 0-5 to teams of higher status. Losses coming from Mason County, Lexington Catholic, Trinity, Hazard, and Perry County Central.
JBS.....19 /5 KCC 8/11 maybe that rings a bell.
3 points Wrote:JBS.....19 /5 KCC 8/11 maybe that rings a bell.
Region JBS 12/2 KCC 7/7 District JBS 7/0 KCC 4/1
3 points Wrote:Region JBS 12/2 KCC 7/7 District JBS 7/0 KCC 4/1
Perry Central 14/6 Region 8/2 District 3/2
yeah and pcc has hazard in their district
Big al Holland gets it done every year. Look out in the 14th region.
sportsfreak22 Wrote:yeah and pcc has hazard in their district
Tough for them.
3 points Wrote:JBS.....19 /5 KCC 8/11 maybe that rings a bell.

yeah, it does. and if kcc had of played teams like riverside and piariast a couple of times each our record would have been better too. sinse jbs has started playin better teams like hazard perry etc...... they've been gettin beat. i wouldn't be bragin u ain't won district yet.:yikes:
ducky Wrote:Big al Holland gets it done every year. Look out in the 14th region.
Yea, he has a bluff over the ref's. They always get the calls. Like last night.
JBS Fan Wrote:Yea, he has a bluff over the ref's. They always get the calls. Like last night.
he might do it but last night that wasnt a bad called game..JBS just sucked like they have the last 4 or 5 games. There is no heart on that team what so ever anymore..They are all sick of what is going on in the system..and Pcc wanted it more
[QUOTE=speedy]yeah, it does. and if kcc had of played teams like riverside and piariast a couple of times each our record would have been better too. sinse jbs has started playin better teams like hazard perry etc...... they've been gettin beat. i wouldn't be bragin u ain't won district yet.:yikes:[/QUOTE JBS is 19/5 and you are 8/ 11
Smile congrats Perry!! :Thumbs:
3 points Wrote:Perry Central 14/6 Region 8/2 District 3/2

I'm glad you know your stuff. I predict JBS will not even get out of the district. Bank it.
champion Wrote:One game. JBS has lost one district game....."already dead"? . um, ok. Someone has to lose. Perry beat JBS, yes. And Hazard has beaten JBS. .... But Perry has also beaten Hazard. ...soo?..... one loss, does not mean that their "great dynasty is already dead". sorry.
JBS didn't lose a district game! Perry isn't in their district.
JBS Fan Wrote:Yea, he has a bluff over the ref's. They always get the calls. Like last night.
They showed that big foul on sports overtime. If the refs had called that foul [and they saw it.] JBS would have got 2 free throws and that 3 would not have counted. But we got to watch J Yancy Amis run around the gym ,jersey in hand looking like an idiot, so maybe it was worth it. He looks like his uncle who has a kid that Al won't play.
3 points Wrote:Perry Central 14/6 Region 8/2 District 3/2

Good stat, but bad news for JBS. If they lose on there own floor to a team that isn't even Number 1 in their district, then that spells trouble in the region. I think the districts with JBS, LCC, KCC, Jenkins, and Cordia would have to be the weakest district in the 14th. So, congats to that 7-0 in the district.

:letsparty
3 points Wrote:They showed that big foul on sports overtime. If the refs had called that foul [and they saw it.] JBS would have got 2 free throws and that 3 would not have counted. But we got to watch J Yancy Amis run around the gym ,jersey in hand looking like an idiot, so maybe it was worth it. He looks like his uncle who has a kid that Al won't play.
i am a jbs fan but i am not going to make excuses. I seen bad calls on both ends. But pcc just outplayed jbs. Thats all there is to it.
konan Wrote:i am a jbs fan but i am not going to make excuses. I seen bad calls on both ends. But pcc just outplayed jbs. Thats all there is to it.
You are a KCC fan and you can't beat anybody. You lost last night. I didn't hear anybody say anything about LCC beating you.
3 points Wrote:You are a KCC fan and you can't beat anybody. You lost last night. I didn't hear anybody say anything about LCC beating you.
I am not a kcc fan lol..It is fans like you that gives jbs a bad name. On here whining because jbs didnt get a call. I am a jbs fan and i am here to say that it was a fair called game. Pcc just whipped jbs and made them look stupid on their home floor. Hopefully they will bounce back but that is highly doubtful because all of the players on the team are as disgusted as everyone else. They are getting tired of the system and how it is being run.
score makes this one seem like a good one...