Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry 50 JBS 47
2 baskets don't make you the best in the region
Benchwarmer Wrote:Jump on in here JBS FAN, Windmill, nolookpass and 3points
hahahahahahahaha
neither does scoring alo of points
Congrats Perry.
yeah actually it does......scoring is a big part of being one of the best in the region but u have to work with ur team too......
sports freak thats probobly why whatever team u follow doesnt win
like i have stated before, i am a jbs fan. the problem with the team is obvious, they are only worried about one or two players and it is a shame. i honestly think that if they play team ball, with cox at the point, they would be tough to beat. that will never happen though, because daddy joe won't have that.
good game./.
i am here homies lol...Yeah jb did get beat and pcc deserved it. Every jbs fan is down on the team right now...They are just dicked the rest of the season...I dont see them winning many more..I never did make any excuses for jb i just liked making you hazard ppl mad. But yeah i have seen now jbs has no chance by the way they are playing right now to go to rupp..Congrats pcc
Benchwarmer Wrote:Jump on in here JBS FAN, Windmill, nolookpass and 3points
Darn I forgot Konan
Survivor Wrote:Cox has had 3 against Hazard and 7 against Perry. Great players STEPP up against good teams. Maybe he's not quite King Kelly Coleman after all. :rockon:
It isnt coxs fault that he only scores that many points. I was at the game and he only touched the ball 5 or 6 times. The STEPPs had JBSs 7 footer standing out there setting a pick evrytime for the two stepp boys. I mean if your 7 foot you need to be under the goal shooting layups not and the top of the key making points for the stepps everytime.
One game. JBS has lost one district game....."already dead"? . um, ok. Someone has to lose. Perry beat JBS, yes. And Hazard has beaten JBS. .... But Perry has also beaten Hazard. ...soo?..... one loss, does not mean that their "great dynasty is already dead". sorry.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Oh the great dynasty is already dead. Oh well JBS had a good run for a few weeks. Best they have ever done. I wonder if there are still a top ten in the mountains. The crusaders are in free fall
can anyone say.. immature??
JOBAKKA Wrote:hahahahahahahaha
i agree.
thedarkside Wrote:until the coaching decides to win instead of promoting 2 players jbs will not win a region. And for the record cox isnt one of the players being promoted, when he should be
JOBAKKA Wrote:I saw every game in the regional tournament last year and I agree Cox had a nice tourney. But what has he done this year. nothing

Well when he gets a chance to actually play like he is capable of playing, which means getting away from JBS, you'll see one of the best upcoming players in the state.
I agree totally
He will never leave. JBS has got him ropped in.
FYI- ...PCC beat Hazard. Also.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Where ya at Konan??? Did everyone see PCC beat JBS??? Im just glad JBS lost...again.
JBS FAN has left the building
Congrats PCC!!!
JBS Fan Wrote:Just like Hazard, PCC, Breathitt, and Knott. They are done.

I guess according to this score JBS is done.
OMG can it be that the almighty JBS has lost to a 14TH REGION TEAM,lol, is it possible. I thought JBS was better than SL or any other team in the state, i thought there were only a few teams who JBS could lose to, i guess now again it has been proven that JBS is over rated and again they have been brought down to earth, and i never thought i would say this but congrats PCC on a good hard fought win. BTW hazard has a 2-1 against PCC this season. But as for all the JBS trash talkers, dont think of yourselves as invincible, you are a good team but not the best. JBS needs to step up and start passin the ball more coz when i was listening to this game on the radio i heard this most of the time," CLARK SHOOTS FROM THE 3 POINT RANGE..........AND MISSES", if there is less of that you will start playin better ball.
champion Wrote:FYI- ...PCC beat Hazard. Also.
I believe PCC beat KCC too by 3. So what can you say, and they beat Hazard by 10. So they didn't beat JBS any worse than they did you. 3 point loss is the same for you as it is for JBS. Nobody has to defend their selves to you or Hazard, If JBS is over rated .so are you.
Hazard beat PCC twice by 10 and lost one by 10 and beat JBS by 16
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Hazard beat PCC twice by 10 and lost one by 10 and beat JBS by 16
AND JBS beat Hazard by 9 In the WYMT
3 points Wrote:AND JBS beat Hazard by 9 In the WYMT

and JBS lost to Hazard by 16 in the ALL A REGION and lost to PCC by 3, i believe this has proven again that no team should be overlooked, pcc played very good tonight and should be applauded for bringin the almighty JBS down....lol
You ever heard of falling down the Stepps
JOBAKKA Wrote:You ever heard of falling down the Stepps

Now thats funny right there..... I dont care who you are!:thumpsup:
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Now thats funny right there..... I dont care who you are!:thumpsup:

ahahahahah.....that was prty funny lmmfao...!!!!!:Cheerlead
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:and JBS lost to Hazard by 16 in the ALL A REGION and lost to PCC by 3, i believe this has proven again that no team should be overlooked, pcc played very good tonight and should be applauded for bringin the almighty JBS down....lol
Thats right, you better not over look anybody Including JBS.And why do you call JBS the almighty? Hazard maybe or PCC. KCC sure are not. JBS coaching is terrible and they still come within 3 .
thedarkside Wrote:sports freak thats probobly why whatever team u follow doesnt win
actually buddy im from powell and theyre actually winning right now and were are u from??