Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry 50 JBS 47
Final
Where's JBS fan? What happened on your home floor?

Congrats Perry!
Oh the great dynasty is already dead. Oh well JBS had a good run for a few weeks. Best they have ever done. I wonder if there are still a top ten in the mountains. The crusaders are in free fall
Having a little trouble with those Perry Co teams, looks to me like.
OH! NO. Can it be. I thought JBS was going to win by 30+. Congrats PCC
until the coaching decides to win instead of promoting 2 players jbs will not win a region. And for the record cox isnt one of the players being promoted, when he should be
Welcome JBS to the 14th region
thedarkside Wrote:until the coaching decides to win instead of promoting 2 players jbs will not win a region. And for the record cox isnt one of the players being promoted, when he should be

Cox has had 3 against Hazard and 7 against Perry. Great players STEPP up against good teams. Maybe he's not quite King Kelly Coleman after all. :rockon:
he's gotta get touches and the Stepps don't give up many of those
Congrats Perry, big win.
I agree, he's a good player, but not great.
congrats pcc one again ill say jbs is way too overrated
Survivor Wrote:Cox has had 3 against Hazard and 7 against Perry. Great players STEPP up against good teams. Maybe he's not quite King Kelly Coleman after all. :rockon:
it's hard to STEPP up when you hardly ever get to touch the ball... have you not seen a JBS game.. Cox hardly ever gets to shoot the ball :rockon:
hahahaha.....sucks to be JBS, two losses to two Perry Co. teams. Well never thought Id say this but either way good job PCC!!!!
nolookpass Wrote:it's hard to STEPP up when you hardly ever get to touch the ball... have you not seen a JBS game.. Cox hardly ever gets to shoot the ball :rockon:
READ post 9
outside of justin Hicks from
Hazard tate cox is the best player in the 14th region
Haven't heard from JBS Fan, 3 points, windmill, Konan where are the excuses come on don't hide
thedarkside Wrote:tate cox is the best player in the 14th region
Great kid, good player. Best I don't think so
who is better jabakka?
At least ten maybe more. i like his game the problem is we never get to see his game enough to really determine his level of skill. He is not involved in the play enough .Not his fault, it is poor coaching not using him enough
You are correct JOBAKKA
Congrats Dores!......Good Win for PCC...I said PCC would win by 5, I was close lol
well i mean if your schooled enough to know that much about the 14th region you should have watched or heard about the regional tourney last year , and like i said before cox was the 2nd best player in the tourney behind hicks and id say every coach in the region would agree
Where ya at Konan??? Did everyone see PCC beat JBS??? Im just glad JBS lost...again.
I saw every game in the regional tournament last year and I agree Cox had a nice tourney. But what has he done this year. nothing
JOBAKKA Wrote:Haven't heard from JBS Fan, 3 points, windmill, Konan where are the excuses come on don't hide
Maybe it was the cold weather causing Clark to go cold.
Cox gave Hazard fits last year and if Stepp could have gotten the ball he might have won the game for JBS.
what has he done this year? and you say nothing, how about win the wymt for one... and being the glue to a team that is about to go in haywire. did u watch the game tonight, i did and late in that game when jbs needed baskets you know who got 2 huge baskets thats right cox.
Congrats PCC
Jump on in here JBS FAN, Windmill, nolookpass and 3points