4. Hazard
5. Paintsville
6. Bell Co.
7. June Buchanan
8. Shelby Valley
9. Cumberland
10. Corbin

What a joke. In my opinion anyways.
Big time Joke! Big time! Didn't Valley beat Bell? And Play Hazard closer than JBS?
It is there to incite people to talk about it. Entertainment.Ratings.
HAHAHAHA..what a freaking joke. Valley beat Bell County and came within 3 points of a top 5 team in the state. Who makes up this crap???
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Big time Joke! Big time! Didn't Valley beat Bell? And Play Hazard closer than JBS?
JBS beat Hazard in the WYMT by 9. Also beat Bell.
3 points Wrote:JBS beat Hazard in the WYMT by 9. Also beat Bell.
Played with in 3 points of Mason Co. A buzzer beater.
valley should be like 2nd
Valley. Overrated.
Probably the worst top 10 Ive ever seen.
And didnt breathitt co. get beat by letcher central?A team that isnt in the top 10?
How in the world are they # 3
This is messed up
Clay and Breathitt are both way overrated.
alfus21 Wrote:Clay and Breathitt are both way overrated.

Yeah I couldnt agree with you more
OMG! That is like the worst top ten I have ever seen...
This is screwaed up
Unbelievable. Gets less and less respectable each week.
thespectator Wrote:Valley. Overrated.

Explain. Please.
How In The World Is Breathitt #3????????????????????????
That top 10 is ridiculous. Whoever is making it at WYMT needs to actually watch BASKETBALL GAMES!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:That top 10 is ridiculous. Whoever is making it at WYMT needs to actually watch BASKETBALL GAMES!

Yea. I agree cause they dont know what the heck their doing!!
I have never heard so much foolish talk. this is the first time this year they have the 10 best teams correct, with the only question being the order they are in. I would have it like this.

1. South Laurel - (no brainer)
2. Bell County - (size, athleticism and an excellent go to guy)
3. Shelby Valley - (great point guard, excellent pressure D, no real go to guy)
4. Hazard - (excellent defensively, athletic, and one excellent guard)
5. JBS - (excellent 3 point shooters, not much inside game, good guards)
6. Clay County - (excellent defensively, 2 good guards with size)
7. Cumberland - (great defense, a stud inside, and good supp cast)
8. Paintsville - ( havent seen them, maybe could be higher???)
9. Corbin - (one excellent player with a good, but young supp cast)
10.Breathitt - (nice record, but weak schedule)
I like that one The Doctor! Although I would probably place Paintsville above Cumberland. Really the only change that I see!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I like that one The Doctor! Although I would probably place Paintsville above Cumberland. Really the only change that I see!
cumberland was very impressive at the all a state, actually looked like a better team than hazard IMO. they went brain dead in the 3rd quarter with only 2 points, lost their halftime lead and momentum and probably cost them the game. ( score 2 points in the 3rd and lose by 1, 35-34 wow)
Valley is so overrated, the barely pull off the win against Johnson Central, they only beat a very sub par Jenkins team by 12, a Jenkins team that Belfry beat by 34 at Pikeville, IMO at this time Paintsville should be around 2nd...
kyr450 Wrote:Valley is so overrated, the barely pull off the win against Johnson Central, they only beat a very sub par Jenkins team by 12, a Jenkins team that Belfry beat by 34 at Pikeville, IMO at this time Paintsville should be around 2nd...

Shelby Valley is plauged by injury right now. The Johnson Central and Jenkins games were never really in doubt. They've beaten Bell County and Corbin in the top 10, and recently played a top 5 team in the state down to the wire. How you can say overrated is well beyond me. Shelby Valley would manhandle Breathitt County.
South L
Hazard
Paintsville
Bell
Cumberland
SV
JBS
Clay
Corbin
Breathitt
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:That top 10 is ridiculous. Whoever is making it at WYMT needs to actually watch BASKETBALL GAMES!

Yeah I agree PB5. And if they did actually watch games they still probably dont have any basketball sense what so ever.
Drago Wrote:Shelby Valley is plauged by injury right now. The Johnson Central and Jenkins games were never really in doubt. They've beaten Bell County and Corbin in the top 10, and recently played a top 5 team in the state down to the wire. How you can say overrated is well beyond me. Shelby Valley would manhandle Breathitt County.

You Valley fans keep telling yourselves that....:thumpsup:
Drago Wrote:Shelby Valley is plauged by injury right now. The Johnson Central and Jenkins games were never really in doubt. They've beaten Bell County and Corbin in the top 10, and recently played a top 5 team in the state down to the wire. How you can say overrated is well beyond me. Shelby Valley would manhandle Breathitt County.
:thatsfunn Shelby Valley is always overrated that's how I can say it. Paintsville, Pikeville, Belfry, Johnson Central can either one beat the VALLEY on any given night.
This is pretty sad, how I see it

1. South Laurel
2. Paintsville
3. Shelby Valley
4. Clay Co.
5. June Buchanan
6. Shelby Valley
7. Bell County
8. Cumberland
9. Corbin
10. Breathitt
nolookpass Wrote:This is pretty sad, how I see it

1. South Laurel
2. Paintsville
3. Shelby Valley
4. Clay Co.
5. June Buchanan
6. Shelby Valley
7. Bell County
8. Cumberland
9. Corbin
10. Breathitt

thats how it should look, you cant have Bell ahead of SV and JBS.