Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 72 Huntington High 68
Even though Scott Co won. Look at the past week for Huntington High; Game vs Capitol, Bus ride all the way too Durham, NC, then ride the bus all the way back Lexington.

Mapquest.com Estimated Miles and Time:

Miles- 929 miles
Time- 15 Hours

All this is on a Bus + All the distractions, because of the Mayo altercation.
blackcat_student Wrote:Even though Scott Co won. Look at the past week for Huntington High; Game vs Capitol, Bus ride all the way too Durham, NC, then ride the bus all the way back Lexington.

Miles- 929 miles
Time- 15 Hours

True.. But I just think its more Scott Co. is just that good.. They should have already been in the TOP 25 in the nation..
mrfootball03 Wrote:True.. But I just think its more Scott Co. is just that good.. They should have already been in the TOP 25 in the nation..

and a very well coached team and program. Here's an interesting article...http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/spo...603762.htm
Dont be surprised if they beat Huntington again.I still think they have way too many distractions.Thats not an excuse thats just how it is.
Congrats to Scott Co
ESPN's Pat Forde over the game & OJ Mayo;

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/s...id=2752724
Old school Dawg Wrote:Dont be surprised if they beat Huntington again.I still think they have way too many distractions.Thats not an excuse thats just how it is.

Scott Co. is good and I hope that they do beat HH again, but don't count on it! HH's Michael Taylor went 0 of 10, HH as a team shot 2 of 21 from 3 point range, OJ shot too many 3's, Patterson didn't get as many touches as he should have, the travel of HH probably didn't help, and HH's coach let it unfold that way. ????? And they still only lost by 4 on the road.

Anyone being realistic should know that HH has the best talent by far and that it is not likely that the HH boys will play that poorly again in Huntington. So realistically, HH should beat SC the next time.

But I'll still be rooting for the Cards! Should be interesting!:popcorn:
Scott Co will win again when they play. Scott Co is good, so quit trying to bring them down. If you beat the number 1 High School team in the world, its not LUCK
blackcat_student Wrote:Even though Scott Co won. Look at the past week for Huntington High; Game vs Capitol, Bus ride all the way too Durham, NC, then ride the bus all the way back Lexington.

Miles- 929 miles
Time- 15 Hours

Are you sad cause they lost ?
EKY Sportster Wrote:Scott Co. is good and I hope that they do beat HH again, but don't count on it! HH's Michael Taylor went 0 of 10, HH as a team shot 2 of 21 from 3 point range, OJ shot too many 3's, Patterson didn't get as many touches as he should have, the travel of HH probably didn't help, and HH's coach let it unfold that way. ????? And they still only lost by 4 on the road.

Anyone being realistic should know that HH has the best talent by far and that it is not likely that the HH boys will play that poorly again in Huntington. So realistically, HH should beat SC the next time.

But I'll still be rooting for the Cards! Should be interesting!:popcorn:
will OJ be playing the next game ?
EKY Sportster Wrote:Anyone being realistic should know that HH has the best talent by far and that it is not likely that the HH boys will play that poorly again in Huntington. So realistically, HH should beat SC the next time.

I agree with that. Even if Mayo is suspended the next game, I still say HH will win by double digits next time. Anybody that watched the game could tell HH was just worn down and played awful.
The Fan Wrote:Are you sad cause they lost ?

No... I could care less, but the fact of the matter is, they where on a bus for 15 hours. I rode a bus to St Louis for 9 and absolutley hated it. So thats the point I was trying to make.
Does OJ get to play in the next game against scott?
First congrats to Scott Co. on the win, it was great to see a Ky. defeat the No. 1 team in the nation. I hope that Scott wins the second game as well, but I wouldn't be suprised if HH wins by double digits with or without Mayo.
Black and Gold Wrote:Does OJ get to play in the next game against scott?

Nope
Great win for SC! I heard that Mayo made some comments in reference to the "KY Refs" and that next time they would have their "WV Refs"... anyone else hear this?