Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 76 Tennessee 57
Final.
Kentucky had a good second half, Bradley really stepped up, along with Jodie Meeks. Tennessee really hurts without Lofton.
Totally different team without Lofton just like U.K. would be without Randolph Morris!
Wow, I figured it wouldnt be a good performance for UT without Lofton, but that looks pretty ugly. Big W for UK and congrats guys. Its always good to beat the Vols.
Tennesee played good untill about 7 mins left in the 2nd half, then Uk went on a huge run.
Bradley finally stepped up and played well along with Crawford and Meeks.

Ramel had a really nasty block towards the end of the game.

Kentucky shot 11-27 from 3 point range.

Thomas and Perry combine to score 9 points, with 14 rebounds, 6 assists, and 0 turnovers.
I think that second half is the best half theyve played all year. Congrats to them. They definitely needed this one.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I think that second half is the best half theyve played all year. Congrats to them. They definitely needed this one.

I agree, if they can play that good for 20 minutes, then why not 40?
Way to go Cats!!!!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK/Florida..Anyone hear the chants?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:UK/Florida..Anyone hear the chants?

No, and I was there.
If you're referring to chants at the end of the game they were "We want Dwight(Perry)"

The way they were saying it though, made it hard to understand.
They chanted we want Florida the last 2 minutes of the game!! Did you leave early or did you have your earmuffs on??
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:They chanted we want Florida the last 2 minutes of the game!! Did you leave early or did you have your earmuffs on??

I was there the whole game, and everybody around me was chanting. It was "we want Dwight"

They did the same chant against Auburn. They did it today. Trust me.
Nice win for the cats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Good win for UK
Heres a link to Bradley's block on Wayne Chism.
UK played a really good second half. Ramel played really agressive and shot the ball really well. Jodie Meeks really put in some good minutes, and so did Sheray Thomas. Congrats Cats!
It is nice to get back to the W side! Go CATS!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Good win for UK, Bradly did awesome. I think Ky still could beat UT with Chris Lolfton still playing
Good Win for the Cats...Tenn is struggling with Lofton
MVP2 Wrote:Tenn is struggling with Lofton

I personally feel otherwise. Smile
As I do too. Tennessee is a TOTALLY different team with Lofton..TOTALLY! It is like taking the peanut butter off of the jelly for the sandwich!
Congrats KY
i think Lofton would make a diffrence but not a 19 point diff
The team plays better when there star plays. So the 19 point difference isn't the point in reality!
Would Lofton have scored 19? Maybe so. Would JuJuan Smith have scored 25? No chance. I think Kentucky is a better team than Tennessee and go a lot deeper, but They will give Kentucky fits in Tennessee.
I do agree that UK is a better team as well!
Lofton would have scored more than 19, and Tenn would have won this game, when Lofton plays, Tenn will beat UK
windmill Wrote:Lofton would have scored more than 19, and Tenn would have won this game, when Lofton plays, Tenn will beat UK

Would Jujuan Smith have scored 25?