Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Prestonsburg finally turned it around this season?
I think pburg has got it together now. What are your alls opinions. :thumpsup:
Well whats there record?
warriorpride Wrote:Well whats there record?

7-11

In the past, Prestonsburg always starts slow. They started slower than past years. But I really think the Blackcats and the Rebels of Allen Central have really pulled away from Betsy Layne and South Floyd, this season. There just on there own level. If Prestonsburg stays out of foul trouble and gets second chance shots than there really tough to defeat. Hughes and Hall need to stay consistant throughout everynight, and if they can manage that than Pburg will be hard to beat in the District and Region. Good Luck the rest of the season Blackcats.
They seem to be playing some great ball as of late.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that they have turned it around completely and have it together yet, but they have DEFINATELY turned it around and are starting to play like they should have at the beginning of the season. Only time will tell us IF they have it all together in time. Also, at this point I wouldn't call them a lock for #2 in their district, but they have shown signs that they could be. I wish them good luck the rest of the season!
I think they have turned it around alot and will continue to improve on in to tournament time, and as of right now they are probably the best team in the district. IMO they have a chance to surprise alot of people at regionals this year if they can pull out of the district. Just remember there is always that team that comes out of nowhere and pulls off a few upsets during tournament time.
We're doin excellent compared to how we done early on. We still have a little ways to go however and I wouldn't say we've got it fully together yet. We get there one game at a time.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I think they have turned it around alot and will continue to improve on in to tournament time, and as of right now they are probably the best team in the district. IMO they have a chance to surprise alot of people at regionals this year if they can pull out of the district. Just remember there is always that team that comes out of nowhere and pulls off a few upsets during tournament time.

I agree with this completely.
I dont think they have i mean who have the really beat this season I think there probably the third best team in the 58th
Prestonsburg has always been known as a tournament team, and I think football has a lot to do with this. It takes them a few games to get back in rythm.