Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke 68 Clem. 66
Final At the buzzer 2
How in the world did they get 4.4 seconds put back on the clock, the Refs worship Coach Gay. I HATE DUKE!
Crap! Was wanting to see Clemson win this one. And I also hate the Blue Devils.
Maybe if this one was at Clemson, it would have been a different outcome.
mcfan1 Wrote:How in the world did they get 4.4 seconds put back on the clock, the Refs worship Coach Gay. I HATE DUKE!
There was no way clemson got the ball and shot a 3 to the tie the game in .6 of a second
That was pretty funny when duke threw it right to clemson for the tieing 3. But it sucked when duke shot the winning 2
When the ball went thru the hoop there was like 1.8 seconds left, then somehow they ended up gettin 4.4. What a crock of ****, I hate Duke.
Redneck Wrote:When the ball went thru the hoop there was like 1.8 seconds left, then somehow they ended up gettin 4.4. What a crock of ****, I hate Duke.
How in the world did the refs get 4.4 sec. left on the clock
well they just showed on ESPN when the guy shot the ball there was 5 seconds on the clock and it showed it going down to 2.4 and they gave them 4.4 seconds what a bunch of **** IMO.....only at duke I guess
I hate them D*** Blue Devils!
Congrats duke.
Duke is so overrated! A VERY YOUNG TEAM!
Way to go Duke...yea!!!!!!!!
i honestly Greg paulus is one of the most overrated pg's ive ever seen, maybe he should have went to play football at notre dame.
Paulus sucks, he plays like a high school freshman, not that great of a shooter, not much of a defensive player, not that great of a ballhandler, and makes bad desicions.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2744216

ACC admits timing error in Duke win.
Was Billy Packer running the clock?
Doc Holliday Wrote:Was Billy Packer running the clock?
Yeah Really!