Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC's Coach
Is KCC football coach Joe Beder doing a good job? if he doesn't take them to playoffs next year will he be hitting the road or is he here to stay???
#1ukfan Wrote:Is KCC football coach Joe Beder doing a good job? if he doesn't take them to playoffs next year will he be hitting the road or is he here to stay???
KCC will make the playoffs because they only have 4 teams in that district, so they do not have to earn it as in past seasons. Coach Beder is doing as good a job as anyone can do in Knott County with the support the Admin. and community give the football team. I hope that he can get a couple more qualified assistant coaches to coach the line and such, because that is what has been missing IMO. I am not saying that they would challange for a title or anything like that, but they would be competitive at least with the lower-average teams in the state.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

i agree. i think beder is doing as good as can be expected. now the fans. they go with the team. they had more fans at the allwn central football game than allen central! but, to the admin. it is all about basketball!!!
#1ukfan Wrote:i agree. i think beder is doing as good as can be expected. now the fans. they go with the team. they had more fans at the allwn central football game than allen central! but, to the admin. it is all about basketball!!!

I usually don't respond to these posts ... but to put it mildly you don't have a clue .... (And I know what I'm talking about!)
killerb Wrote:I usually don't respond to these posts ... but to put it mildly you don't have a clue .... (And I know what I'm talking about!)

How about this. Instead of coming in here and telling someone that they have no clue and that you know what you are talking about. Why don't you share what you are talking about. It is hard to take a post like the seriously if no one will give facts to back it up.
Midee1 Wrote:How about this. Instead of coming in here and telling someone that they have no clue and that you know what you are talking about. Why don't you share what you are talking about. It is hard to take a post like the seriously if no one will give facts to back it up.

First of all I am closer to this football program than anyone, and I know for fact that Coach Beder has support from the top (Superintendent Combs, Principal Pollard, and AD Stamper)! KCC does have a group of fans who follow them religiously,and a small but hardworking boosters club. So now Midee1 you have called me out, why not have the ones who says KCC Football has no support from administration to state their proof of non-support! BTW most people who are close to KCC football know who I am by my user name and they know I'm right about my posts!

Thank you!
killerb Wrote:First of all I am closer to this football program than anyone, and I know for fact that Coach Beder has support from the top (Superintendent Combs, Principal Pollard, and AD Stamper)! KCC does have a group of fans who follow them religiously,and a small but hardworking boosters club. So now Midee1 you have called me out, why not have the ones who says KCC Football has no support from administration to state their proof of non-support! BTW most people who are close to KCC football know who I am by my user name and they know I'm right about my posts!

Thank you!

I for one never called you out. I simply asked for some more information to back up what you said. You are the one telling other posters that they have no clue. As for the quoted post there is no facts in there that say you know more than anyone else. You say that you are close to the program. That is all I get out of the post.

I myself can name all of the staff and administration for our local football team and I am close to the program as well but that does not mean that anyone here has to believe what I say.

What I am saying is that this is an opinion based website and even though you may not agree with others opinions there is no need to say they are clueless.
Midee1 Wrote:I for one never called you out. I simply asked for some more information to back up what you said. You are the one telling other posters that they have no clue. As for the quoted post there is no facts in there that say you know more than anyone else. You say that you are close to the program. That is all I get out of the post.

I myself can name all of the staff and administration for our local football team and I am close to the program as well but that does not mean that anyone here has to believe what I say.

What I am saying is that this is an opinion based website and even though you may not agree with others opinions there is no need to say they are clueless.

look although i don't like how he said it, but judging by his name i pretty sure i know who he is. and if it is him. he knows
Coach has all the support from the top to the fans. He will be fine at KCC. KillerB you are the biggest fan that KCC has, thank you for your many years of support.
allthewayhome Wrote:look although i don't like how he said it, but judging by his name i pretty sure i know who he is. and if it is him. he knows

I never said he didn't know. I just asked for facts to back it up since he called another member clueless for the comments they made.
Well i still don't think they will make the playoffs. and Beeder has his hands full its not his fault.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Well i still don't think they will make the playoffs. and Beeder has his hands full its not his fault.
Well. since there are only four teams in the district they will be in the play-offs.
Coach Beder is working hard to turn the football program of KCC around, what else can you ask of him.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Well. since there are only four teams in the district they will be in the play-offs.
How do they work this year.
killerb Wrote:I usually don't respond to these posts ... but to put it mildly you don't have a clue .... (And I know what I'm talking about!)

so do you really think that to David Jeff Stamper football is bigger? no. i'm not saying anything bad about the guy. i like him, but to him b-ball is bigger. he's just that kind of guy.
#1ukfan Wrote:so do you really think that to David Jeff Stamper football is bigger? no. i'm not saying anything bad about the guy. i like him, but to him b-ball is bigger. he's just that kind of guy.

I didnot say football was bigger to DJ i said football has his full support. I work closely with Coach Beder and DJ and it is possible to give support to all athletic programs. Administration is working hard to make all programs better, however you people who say you are fans need to pull together and help make sure this happens. How? You ask? Tell the kids face to face that they have your support, ask DJ and Mr. Pollard about your concerns if you them. I guarentee they will listen! A succesful program must have unyielding support from administration, community,and fans for all student athletes on the palying fields and floors and more importantly in the classroom! Take a close look at the schools who are successful and tell me what you see.
Beder has made that program respectable again!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Beder has made that program respectable again!

i agree
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Beder has made that program respectable again!

i agree there.
David Jeff does support the football program, fully. He is at just about everyone of them.