Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanon 64 Hazard 55
I had a feeling that this was goin to happen..JBS won by 9..Good win for JBS
Why couldnt you just post the score?
Can't believe there is NOTHING on this game!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Why couldnt you just post the score?

I dont know the exact score..My badd
JBS won by 9
PF23 Wrote:I had a feeling that this was goin to happen..JBS won by 11..Good win for JBS

if u can count and the score u posted was right, it was 9 points.64-55=9.i'm pretty sure.
Shocked for some reason..Congrats Crusaders!
I wasnt expecting this especially after Hazard taking out Valley. Great win JBS!
this was a really good game Stepp completly took over the game for JBS...after the game some kid asked him for his autograph and to have a picture w/ him
oh and for anyone who was there what was the technical for i didnt see anything that the kid did to deserve one
Whooo Hooo! Go Crusaders!
lol were is rivalking? Man i could see the shocked look on the hazard pep section...Just made my day lol congrats jb good win....Stepp truly did show that he is hte best player in the region and i think that hazard will think the next time they say "We want stepp" Good win and congrats..
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:oh and for anyone who was there what was the technical for i didnt see anything that the kid did to deserve one

the guy elbowed josh kidd in the head...i believe that is due a technical but since it was JBS the kid who threw the elbow got to shoot free throws but its whatever
golfman42 Wrote:the guy elbowed josh kidd in the head...i believe that is due a technical but since it was JBS the kid who threw the elbow got to shoot free throws but its whatever
yeah i guess you forgot the fact that the guy got called for the foul before the technical was called
I think this loss was fate's way of matching Hazard and PCC up to play in the 3rd and 4th place game Saturday evening at 6:30. Should be interesting.
This game was a very sloppy and sluggish game, but it looked like JBS just kept their composure more than Hazard and pulled it out.... Great win.. but I am not too sure that they will fair as well against the athletic and aggressive Bell County Team.
PoppaBear Wrote:This game was a very sloppy and sluggish game, but it looked like JBS just kept their composure more than Hazard and pulled it out.... Great win.. but I am not too sure that they will fair as well against the athletic and aggressive Bell County Team.
i think they will be fine...Perrys gards just could not handle pressure i think stepp and cox will handle it good...Gl jb
WOW! Congrats JBS!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:this was a really good game Stepp completly took over the game for JBS...after the game some kid asked him for his autograph and to have a picture w/ him
Collins won the player of the game award. He had so many blocks , not sure how many and 13 points. Cox had 15 points and several steals and rebounds, Stepp had 24 points. Several of his points came from the free throw line.
Congrats JBS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Stepp- 2pt fgs. 7/13 3pt fgs. 0/3 fts. 8/11 = 24 points 3 rebounds 5 assists 6 TO's
Cox- 2pt fgs. 3/9 3pt. fgs. 3/3 fts. 2/3 = 17 points 5 rebounds 4 assists 6 TO's
Collins- 2pt fgs. 5/6 fts. 3/6 = 13 points 9 rebounds 1 assists 4 blocks
Short- 2pt fgs. 1/2 3pt fgs. 1/2 fts. 2/4 = 7 points 7 rebounds 3 blocks 1 TO
B. Childers- 2pt fgs. 1/1 fts. 0/4 = 2 points 6 rebounds 1 TO
Clint Stepp- 3pt fgs. 0/2 = 0 points 1 rebound
R. conley- 2pt fgs. 0/1 fts. 2/2 = 2 points 1 rebound
B. Hall- fts. 1/2 = 1 point 7 rebounds 1 TO

Hazard
J. hicks- 2pt fgs. 7/13 3pt fgs. 3/14 fts. 4/7 = 27 points 1 rebound 2 assists
M. Campbell- 2pt fgs. 1/7 fts. 10/11 = 12 points 5 rebounds 1 assists
Jones- 2pt fgs. 2/5 3pts fgs. 0/2 fts. 1/2 = 5 points 10 rebounds 1 block 1 TO
Williams- 2pt fgs. 2/6 fts. 1/2 = 5 points 4 rebounds 1 assists 1 TO
C. Bailey- 2pt fgs. 0/1 = 0 points 1 rebound 1 TO
P. Campbell- 2pt fgs. 1/1 3pt fgs. 1/3 fts. 1/1 = 6 points 1 TO
Kidd- 2pt fgs. 2/3 3pt fgs. 0/1 = 4 points 1 rebound 1 TO
Delpont 3pt fgs. 1/2 = 3 points 1 rebound
DOC JOHN are you JBS Alum?
the game in a nut shell
Bad Calls+Out played + Out Coached= JBS 'W'
I knew if JBS passed the ball it would be a hard one to win, i will not make any excuses. JBS played a heck of a game, and Stepp really stepped up to the challenge. Good defense and offense all round by JBS, caught the bulldogs on a very very bad night. Well cant complain now, lets go bulldogs take this loss as something to learn from and win the one tomorrow. As for JBS good game and we'll see y'all next time.
golfman42 Wrote:the guy elbowed josh kidd in the head...i believe that is due a technical but since it was JBS the kid who threw the elbow got to shoot free throws but its whatever

Why can't you just get over the fact that JBS is the better team and they actually beat Hazard!?
I don't know about everyone else but I would love to see JBS play Shelby Valley...This would be a great game...I'd kinda like to have saw those two play tonight but in any event I am glad Hazard beat Valley...Just think of this game with all those guards out there running around and then the 2 big guys from each school under the basketball...This would be a great game with some outstanding players!!!!
Congrats JBS this was a good win. This should make for a good rematch at Memorial Gym.
So is it JBS and PCC in the final game now
Congrats to JBS
nvm,,I dont know Why I put PCC..Its bell and JBS
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:the game in a nut shell
Bad Calls+Out played + Out Coached= JBS 'W'
I knew if JBS passed the ball it would be a hard one to win, i will not make any excuses. JBS played a heck of a game, and Stepp really stepped up to the challenge. Good defense and offense all round by JBS, caught the bulldogs on a very very bad night. Well cant complain now, lets go bulldogs take this loss as something to learn from and win the one tomorrow. As for JBS good game and we'll see y'all next time.
Wonder why they had a very very bad night?