Poll: Who Will Win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Scott Co.
0%
Huntington High
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Co. Vs Huntington
I think this game will be closer than what ppl thinks...What do u think?
I think that HH will have their hands full, BUT will still win without any doubt. I would say HH by 8 or so.
Yea your prob Right...Ive been watching sum clips of them on YouTube.com, there good but not as good as what ppl says they are, or I dont think so...Should be a good game tho
HHS by 9.
Should be an interesting game. I think Scott County will play them tough.
Huntington by 29
This is a game I'd like to see. But I'll still go with Huntington High by 11.
Huntington High they play better than what it shows on you tube ive watched them a few times this year, and should be a good game, but Huntington will come out on top.
Sorry guys... I'll go Huntington 96-67.. O.J. hasn't shown alot of what he can do this year.. Theres not really been a game he's had to...
He might be a good basketball player but what ive heard is hes got a attitude prob, by gettin kicked out of 3 or 4 high schools by starting fights....Wonder how many years hes been held back
When is this game and where?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:When is this game and where?
Feb 2 @ Scott County
Lexington Catholic Plays them At Memorial Coll. Jan 13
Feb 2? Ah hell, OJ will transfer to 8 different schools by then...although Ill go with HH 75-68
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Feb 2? Ah hell, OJ will transfer to 8 different schools by then...although Ill go with HH 75-68
LoL thats prob true
LOL, he is so good!
He is but I dont think hes worth all the trouble that he causes
Is this game at Scott Co. or Memorial Coll.
SValley Fan Wrote:Yea your prob Right...Ive been watching sum clips of them on YouTube.com, there good but not as good as what ppl says they are, or I dont think so...Should be a good game tho

how can you determine how good they are by watching clips?
Huntington showed they were as good as they were supposed to be by knocking off Dematha...
I don't even think SC is even close.
God blow out..huntington high is goin to freakin kill them..no doubt in my mind
SValley Fan Wrote:He might be a good basketball player but what ive heard is hes got a attitude prob, by gettin kicked out of 3 or 4 high schools by starting fights....Wonder how many years hes been held back
That is not one bit true.He is a reaaly good kid.
OJ has been in altercations, but its been because kids target OJ because he is such a high profile person... I guess you could say some people are jealous
SValley Fan Wrote:He is but I dont think hes worth all the trouble that he causes
I bet any school in our area would love to take him in. I'm not exactly sure but i'm going to take a stab at it and say he brings in(to the school) at the least 10,000 dollars per game. I'm sure my local school would greet that quite well.
Also, I'm going to question the knowledge of anyone whom thinks Scott County can beat HHS. SC has few players who could keep the game close for 12-15 minutes but no way it will be close in the end. H-Town might possible have the best starting 5 in America. Not team but the first 5. And for those of you who are posting blindly without watching them, then I highly suggest tune in today at 1 when they play Lex. Cath on WSAZ(for those who get it)
Sayiny OJ is more trouble than hes worth is the dummest thing I ever read on here.sorry if you were just joking.In a poll taken in cincinnati last year 72% voted OJ better his junior year than Lebron James.This was people who have seen them both play.
SValley Fan Wrote:Feb 2 @ Scott County

WEll guys and gals I hate to tell you but he has only been held back one year. He played with my cousin in AAU ball and was only a year behind him then, and my cousin just graduated last year so its about correct.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Old school Dawg Wrote:Sayiny OJ is more trouble than hes worth is the dummest thing I ever read on here.sorry if you were just joking.In a poll taken in cincinnati last year 72% voted OJ better his junior year than Lebron James.This was people who have seen them both play.

True, but in all honesty I do not think OJ is better than Lebron as a senior
Anyone watching HHS and Lex. Cath
HHS rolling pretty good against LC