Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 60 Blackburn, Australia 56
spalding Wrote:pikeville people need to realize that they aren't that good and get over theirselves...ur sports programs are slacking ....maybe u should pay someone to improve them .... isn't that what u all are known for anyway
All this time I thought they was well known for their academics and never getting a snow day.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
ok thats uncalled for....the sports programs may be a little down right now but that is a ridiculous statement....all i see that is a jealous comment from someone who wishes that they had the same rich sports history as that of Pikeville.......and o yea who is "theirselves" try using a real word next time...:redboxer:
Congrats Panthers!!!
Congrats Panthers
The game was called to tight both ways plain and simple, the Ausies had a batter TEAM than anyone there, just not the talent. They play very well together but just dont make shots. But they pla y good enough team ball to keep it close with about anybody. By the way this wasnt only bad called game of the tourney, they were alot of them. IMO Belfry and Pikeville did get more favortism, but they should.
Panther Thunder Wrote:ok thats uncalled for....the sports programs may be a little down right now but that is a ridiculous statement....all i see that is a jealous comment from someone who wishes that they had the same rich sports history as that of Pikeville.......and o yea who is "theirselves" try using a real word next time...:redboxer:
I agree with you!..CONGRATS PANTHERS!
HARLEY Wrote:What about the Milwaukee team that had Pikeville down 47 to 20 at the end of the third. Pikeville 20 points in three quaters. WOW. Pikeville (FULL STRENGTH) beat Belfry by 4 and Belfry shot 0-21 from the three at Pikeville. Pikeville had some help in that tourney. They had 2 refs (the Hall bros.) that hate Belfry and Coach Casey and Bogar the thrid ref which gives Belfry no calls.
The Hall bros. don't care much about Pikeville eother.
spalding Wrote:pikeville people need to realize that they aren't that good and get over theirselves...ur sports programs are slacking ....maybe u should pay someone to improve them .... isn't that what u all are known for anyway
I didn't think lies were permitted on here. If Pikeville did pay someone to come in and improve them then who was it? Let's hear from your ultimate wisdom on Pikeville High School. You obviously know so much about them, so let's hear who was paid to come in and buy some wins. I'm used to people not liking Pikeville for whatever reason but unintelligent people like "spalding" are not going to come on here and spread slanderous lies about my school. Has there ever been an investigation by the KHSAA? No. That's because there is nothing to investigate. The only people who start this garbage are the people who wish they could have gone to PIkeville or have been beat by them in the past. So get over yourself and realize that you are a bumbling baffoon.
TRAIN85 Wrote:I didn't think lies were permitted on here. If Pikeville did pay someone to come in and improve them then who was it? Let's hear from your ultimate wisdom on Pikeville High School. You obviously know so much about them, so let's hear who was paid to come in and buy some wins. I'm used to people not liking Pikeville for whatever reason but unintelligent people like "spalding" are not going to come on here and spread slanderous lies about my school. Has there ever been an investigation by the KHSAA? No. That's because there is nothing to investigate. The only people who start this garbage are the people who wish they could have gone to PIkeville or have been beat by them in the past. So get over yourself and realize that you are a bumbling baffoon.
:rockon: