Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints 30 Giants 7
I thought that things looked bad for my Saints in the early going but they definitely got things turned around. Good solid win and with a Dallas loss tomorrow they will be a solid second seed and get a first round bye.

The Giants really showed their frustration late in the gave with at least 3 unsportsmanlike penalties. Saints played good solid football and came out of New York with a "W".
The Saints are a good football team Midee1...a very good all around team, especially on offense. But you cant judge how good your team is against a bunch of quitters like the Giants. Sometimes, the Saints are suspect on defense (my Steelers put up 38 on em), but they can score with ANYBODY, and that game last week against Washington was a fluke. I think they are the second best team in the NFC behind the Bears, and theyll make a strong run to get to the superbowl..but the Giants are playing possibly the worst football in the NFL right now, even worse than the Raiders.
Congrats to New Orleans. What a feel good story they have been this year. They have one fan rooting for them right here!