Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rematch: Powell vs OBI
Game isn't at OBI this time. What are everyone's thoughts on this game at pcc after the 73-70 win for the pirates in the first meeting?
I'm gonna go with powell on this one just like their first meeting. OBI is good but not like the final score showed them to be.(73-70) I'll say powell by 15.

powell- 75
OBI- 60
not by 15 .. powell is capable of it but a see a big head swelling after the lee co win .. but if they play like they did vs. lee , 15 points in a blessing to give obi .. powell by 25 plus .. o yea .. ROMANS IS BACK BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is OBI?
I see powell pulling off a double digit winin this game
cannon209 Wrote:not by 15 .. powell is capable of it but a see a big head swelling after the lee co win .. but if they play like they did vs. lee , 15 points in a blessing to give obi .. powell by 25 plus .. o yea .. ROMANS IS BACK BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Romans is goin to help powell out a whole lot this year ! i say powell by 28 no ones heads are swelling over the win lee just come in acting like they were everything. I guess we proved them wrong.
Powell had trouble rebounding in the first game against OBI but im sure that wont be a problem now that Romans is back just ask lee county after last night
Yea Romans is back, but taking it slow, after the injury and all. Powell by 28? whoever said that needs to watch. I think OBI is gonna train up for this one, it is not gonna be easy with or without Romans. I think Powell is way capable of winning a second time against them but OBI will put up a fight. And I don't think that Powell is gonna get a big head over the LeeCo game either, they know better than that.....
I think powell will be able surprise OBI because I dont think they dont know that romans is back
kyballer Wrote:I think powell will be able surprise OBI because I dont think they dont know that romans is back
SHHHHH! You supposed to whisper that on here so they wont hear you and know it.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
ppppppssssssss..................(ok my bad)
When SV beat OBI by 63 everyone was talking about how terrible they are and now Powell fans seem to think this will be a good win...
it will be a good win for powell now that they have Romans back. His first game he only got in for about 20 minutes but he had 20pts and 15rebs
I think Powell should probably cruise with Romans back, if OBI was a little more organized they could be middle of the pack in that region.