Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley Vs David
I think this will be a blow out for the Wildcats. What's everyone else's opinion?
112-48 SV Wins.
I just hope Shelby Valley don't wear themselves out with this tough early schedule!
SV-1,000
David-10
Moe Wrote:112-48 SV Wins.

I don't think they will score over 25 points. I know they will not.
SV-121
David-21
David in a close one lol totaly kidding Valley by what ever they want
bball fan Wrote:I just hope Shelby Valley don't wear themselves out with this tough early schedule!

Shelby Valley has no choice but to play David School. They're in the same district.
I agree with the no choice rule! Having to play,but u can still have a little class!!!
shelby valley killed them tonight think they got beat by 90
Somebody has to have a score..i know a BGR member went to the game, someone goes to every game.
Shelby Valley 125 - David 28
Final.
Oh my gosh. Almost a 100 point win. Unbelievable.
was you at the game twenty three
I was there, I just got home a few minutes ago, actually. The game was over at like 7:45, but I had to drive from SV back to Inez.
what did u think about the game
Congrats to Valley..anybody have any stats
I don't have any exact stats.

Valley had their Freshmen in for most of the game. I was very surprised by two players from David school, though. A number 4 (point guard, I think) handled the ball very well, and even drove to the lane over some of Valley's JV two or three times. A few of his moves impressed me, I'm not even kidding. They have a big man now (number 11, I could be mistaken) and he blocked Valley's Freshies at least 5 times.

Valley played a much better game, though, I enjoyed it. Cody Varney's defense will be incredible as he gets older.
twentythree Wrote:I don't have any exact stats.

Valley had their Freshmen in for most of the game. I was very surprised by two players from David school, though. A number 4 (point guard, I think) handled the ball very well, and even drove to the lane over some of Valley's JV two or three times. A few of his moves impressed me, I'm not even kidding. They have a big man now (number 11, I could be mistaken) and he blocked Valley's Freshies at least 5 times.

Valley played a much better game, though, I enjoyed it. Cody Varney's defense will be incredible as he gets older.

sounds good, and g/l to David on the remaing season
#4 for david is nathan robinson and 25 is their big man kasey ousley he is averaging like 7 blocks a game or something....# 23 had and off night for them he is their leading scorer but he hurt his knee last game n had to play on it tonight
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:#4 for david is nathan robinson and 25 is their big man kasey ousley he is averaging like 7 blocks a game or something....# 23 had and off night for them he is their leading scorer but he hurt his knee last game n had to play on it tonight

Is #23 you by any chance?
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:#4 for david is nathan robinson and 25 is their big man kasey ousley he is averaging like 7 blocks a game or something....# 23 had and off night for them he is their leading scorer but he hurt his knee last game n had to play on it tonight

that sucks to hear, when is thier next game
no im not 23.....im just good friends with 23 they play friday in louisville at st francis in a tournament
Well, 23 hit a few threes, but mostly he needs to follow his shot and work on his handling. I noticed that he only went to the left side, and lacked a crossover entirely.
yea i know i've told him about that goin to the left but usually hes good on a crossover maybe its where his knee is hurt i have no clue in a thread earlier in the season they said he was one of the top shooters
rainout Wrote:I agree with the no choice rule! Having to play,but u can still have a little class!!!

There's an exception to everything, but no exception for the other weak team's they DON'T have to play, but still do
i agree panther