Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 84 East Carter 78 -Double OT
Final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
congrats JCHS
congrats JC
congrats JC
EXCELLENT DEFENSE AND REBOUNDING IN THE 2ND HALF WON THIS BALL GAME FOR JC...Just seemed to me that East Carter ran out of juice in the middle of 2nd OT and JC just seemed to finish when it counted...Jamie McCarty had another outstanding night...44 pts 6 boards numerous deflections....IMO the best in the region. In the 1st five games of the season, he is averaging 37 points a game
Congrats to the Eagles on a hard fought victory.The Eagles played solid and did not quit.Big Ben was talking about MCcarty avg. of 37 pts. a game so far for the season.Think about this in the last 2 games he has avg.50 pts. a game.WOW!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy Justin looked great tonight and Crum was the floor general.Great job EAGLES!!!!!:letsparty TongueirateSho
Congrats Eagles, on what sounded like a very exciting game.
Wow, what a game JCHS! McCarty must be the real deal! Is he the best player in the region? If he isn't than the 15th is loaded with talent. Congrats to JCHS! GREAT WIN
congrats jc....Mccarty is unbelievable
McCarty is amazing.
Congrats JC.
Congrats Central. Another hard fought win.
Is meek gonna be back on the team???
ducky Wrote:Is meek gonna be back on the team???

I don't think so from everything that I have been hearing.
ducky Wrote:Is meek gonna be back on the team???

I dont see this happening from everything I was told.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
McCarty. All i have to say is WOW. congrats JC
Congrats JC
wow...close game, congrats to JC
Way to fill it ^ Mccarty...but yeah he wasnt the only one that played well.....Murray had like 22 pts and 7 boards and also played great defense...Welch had a heck of a block to send it in OT...but it was a hard fought match ^ and they just pulled away with the W....way to go JC