Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you seen RAY?
I just picked it up today. Haven't watched it yet. Who's seen it.
The movie is really long.. But if you like that kind of thing then I suggest you watch it.. It's really good.
No havent seen it and dont really like movies like that..I dont know if I will waste my time on it...
Ah, but Ray Charles was a musical genius. And from what I've seen Jamie Foxx not only looks like him but has his movements down and everything.
Yes, this is a great movie.
Jamie Foxx did an awesome job playing Ray.. It was freaky..
Yea i rented it and watched it I enjoyed the movie, didnt know RAY waas such a "ladies man" lol but he was...and yes it is like 2 1/2 hours long so be ready for this one....Ill probably give it an 8 out of 10
Two Thumbs Up. Jamie Foxx is very good in this movie.
Yea i think he won best actor for this movie at the grammys??? OR maybe someone told me wrong im not sure......
Yes, your right.
Its sad to see how his life was so bad at some point. Its a very good movie. I loved it.
I'm halfway through and this is def. the best movie I have seen in the last two years.
I was wondering why you hadn't posted much tonight.
yeah foxx took home the big Oscar, which is what everybody shoots for.
I just finished the movie and I must say, it made me cry at the end. It's honestly the best movie I've seen in years.
I know, its really good isn't it. Can't said I shed any tears, but I do sell propane and propane accesories.
I don't get it?
The Godfather Wrote:I just finished the movie and I must say, it made me cry at the end. It's honestly the best movie I've seen in years.
If you say so..Im a sucker for crying movies...maybe I'll have to watch it...
Im watching King of the Hill, it was the first thing that came to mind.
LOL King of the Hill.
only movie that ever made me cry was when Arnold had to terminate himself at the end of T2.
Jesus Shuttlesworth Wrote:LOL King of the Hill.
only movie that ever made me cry was when Arnold had to terminate himself at the end of T2.

I cry from lots of movies..but I'm a girl... :wink:
Ok, mine was when Bruce Willis pulled Ben Affleck back in the ship in Armageddon.
4leaf Wrote:Ok, mine was when Bruce Willis pulled Ben Affleck back in the ship in Armageddon.

I cried with that movie too...that was a great movie...it had some really funny scenes with that crazy smart guy...lol...
Only movie I ever cried to was Happy Gilmore.. When Happy takes the public relations lady to the Ice Rink and tells her if she misses the goal dhe has to give him a big fat kiss.. And pretend she likes it.. It was great when she missed it and said I didnt see it go in..
Cried like a baby..
Cry
OK BGG...I guarentee you cried or will cry when you watch the notebook...To be honest I could of cried but I held it back didnt wanna look like a p a n s y in front of my G/F...she cried like a baby tho....
football05 Wrote:OK BGG...I guarentee you cried or will cry when you watch the notebook...To be honest I could of cried but I held it back didnt wanna look like a p a n s y in front of my G/F...she cried like a baby tho....

I havent seen the notebook. I havent heard of it. I guess I will have to see what its all about...
BGG U WILL DEF LIKE THE notebook then lol and u will prob cry ur eyes out during the whole movie every female I have talked to said they cried their eyes out
yeah females of all ages cry watching this movie.
a older movie that makes a lot of women cry is "Ghost"
I heard he was addicted to heroin... How did he shoot up the heroin? He was blind