Player of the Year - Region 4 - District 8
Adam dials from sc was named player of the year for distric 8 in 2a
Congrats to Dials on player of the year award
What grade was he in this past year?
he is in 11th and will be in 12 next football season
Black and Gold Wrote:he is in 11th and will be in 12 next football season

Hm that'll be a big plus for SC next year
yes it will the backfield will be strong with him and kelly
I think that Coach Hager and Haywood shared honors of coach of the years in the region.
I thought that Dustin May was awarded that honor at the 2A state title game.
no adam dials i seen the plaqe today at school
I know Hager and Hawood were announced as co-COY and May recieved a POY award R4. Kasey Clark recieved the POY for R3 and Kevin Brown of West Carter the COY.
Maybe District POY was different award.
the plaqe said R4 D8 ky player of the year
Dustin May and Adam Dials were announced as CO-District Player of the Year.
Who cares about dustin may, Dials is 10 times a better player then him and we all know he could beat him in a race................... or a football game 35-29
Black and Gold Wrote:Who cares about dustin may, Dials is 10 times a better player then him and we all know he could beat him in a race................... or a football game 35-29

:lmao: Dials may be a little better then May but 10 times better you got to be joking
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
CAM2006 Wrote::lmao: Dials may be a little better then May but 10 times better you got to be joking

No im not joking Dials is a better player the him, adam is athletic/may is fat adam is handsome and dustin may looks like a turd so therfore dials is a better player
Thats a pretty bold statment about being that much better. I've watched Dials and May both since they have been in high school. They are 2 different kind of backs. May is the type of back that will run you over and pick up the first down on 4th and 1 3rd and 3. Dials will pick up yards in bunches. 10, 15, 22 yards a pop. He does have the abilty to make people miss but also gains most of his yardage after contact. Both have been very sucessful at running the football. It would be hard to choos one over the other. I guess it depends on the the people you have around them.
May is the the kind of back that cant get over the goal line twice when its on the inch line in O.T and dials is the kind of back that runs it in on the first play.
Congrats to Dials!
Black and Gold Wrote:May is the the kind of back that cant get over the goal line twice when its on the inch line in O.T and dials is the kind of back that runs it in on the first play.

Dials never could do it against Prestonburg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
but he did do it against belfry
Black and Gold Wrote:but he did do it against belfry

Once in a lifetime
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
and we will do it again this year
Black and Gold Wrote:Who cares about dustin may, Dials is 10 times a better player then him and we all know he could beat him in a race................... or a football game 35-29
Yeah and my dad could beat up your dad. Grow up and quit being a baby. Both guys are good football players. But if I had to vote, Dustin May would get my vote because he is tougher and he doesn't have people like you to give him a bad name on here. You have just disgraced everyone at SC with your bone-head comments. Think before you speak. Please! Football is not about races it is about 11 individual battles going on at the same time. BTW Dials didn't beat May 35-29, SC beat Belfry on that given night. 8 times out of 10 Belfry would have won that game. I know they didn't that night but if I were SC I wouldn't be over zealous about playing the Pirates next year.
TRAIN85 Wrote:Yeah and my dad could beat up your dad. Grow up and quit being a baby. Both guys are good football players. But if I had to vote, Dustin May would get my vote because he is tougher and he doesn't have people like you to give him a bad name on here. You have just disgraced everyone at SC with your bone-head comments. Think before you speak. Please! Football is not about races it is about 11 individual battles going on at the same time. BTW Dials didn't beat May 35-29, SC beat Belfry on that given night. 8 times out of 10 Belfry would have won that game. I know they didn't that night but if I were SC I wouldn't be over zealous about playing the Pirates next year.

A profound statement their TRAIN. You can not look at just the offense. May was the Pirates leading tackler. You have to look at the total package.
but who cares
Black and Gold Wrote:but who cares
Obviously you do or you wouldn't be posting on here.
Black and Gold Wrote:but he did do it against belfry

He may have done it against Belfry, bt the key for SC is all they cared about was beating the Pirates. Then they got the big head and got thier butts whipped by Pburg for the second time in a season. Belfry played on Thanksgiving and SC was sitting at home. Enough said!! who cares who won and lost in late october.. in HighSchool football only what you do in the months of Nov. and early Dec. are what matters most.
Lets try to keep this civil.

I knew I saw May get the award at halftime in Louisville. I must have missed where they were co-POY. Its a great honor for both.
by far Dials is a better overall player! congrats Adam!!
Dails was the best, but belfry's #6 was the best player on the pirates team.
#20 from Belfry, Dustin May was IMO the best in the district. He was one of their top rushers if not their top rusher. He was alos their leading tackler if I'm not mistaken.