Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Settle this debate: Who would win between Raceland and Russell and by how many?
the_ARM Wrote:The Rams D would sufficate Clark. I like Raceland winning 31-16!

No one else has been able to suffocate Clark. Won't have the opportunity to happen because Kasey is a senior and won't be there next year.
Russell would win
This is a cool way to decide these debates. Go to Calpreps.com and enter any team you want from 2003- present. This is a statistical rating program that punches in the numbers and comes out with a "statistical result".

Here's the result:

PROJECT A MATCHUP

at Raceland (KY)
[2006] Russell (KY) 28, [2006] Raceland (KY) 26

at Russell (KY)
[2006] Russell (KY) 28, [2006] Raceland (KY) 24

at neutral site
[2006] Russell (KY) 28, [2006] Raceland (KY) 24
The Raceland D couldn't suffocate Vickers from NewCath so what makes you think they would fare any better with Kasey? LOL
....how old is this thread???
Russell by alot
Ann Arbor's Finest Wrote:First of all, don't hate on the field. Obviously you are a russell guy since you are against playing @ Raceland, and the last time I checked, the corner of the endzone shouldn't matter to you guys. Russell throws as many passes a year as I take dumps in one day. Come on, get over the "I am better than you" crap and let the kids settle it on the field. ANY field. Hell, if grown men will play football on uneven, rock hard, gravel infested plots of land, I'm sure these kids won't complain about a few feet of astroturf.

Who said hate? We just don't want to have to bring our own chairs!:thatsfunn
Ann Arbor's Finest Wrote:First of all, don't hate on the field. Obviously you are a russell guy since you are against playing @ Raceland, and the last time I checked, the corner of the endzone shouldn't matter to you guys. Russell throws as many passes a year as I take dumps in one day. Come on, get over the "I am better than you" crap and let the kids settle it on the field. ANY field. Hell, if grown men will play football on uneven, rock hard, gravel infested plots of land, I'm sure these kids won't complain about a few feet of astroturf.

Was he refering to Belfry's old field?

J/K Belfry, we are still in love with your new field.
jgrubby Wrote:Was he refering to Belfry's old field?

J/K Belfry, we are still in love with your new field.

Vipperman Stadium at Belfry is much better than Raceland. It never had a track cutting off each cornor of the endzones. It also has alot more seating.
FBALL Wrote:Vipperman Stadium at Belfry is much better than Raceland. It never had a track cutting off each cornor of the endzones. It also has alot more seating.

So your saying its much better suited for JFL games?
In all fairness I think raceland will give us a good game next year. Of course its way to early to tell. But if Grizzle will bring his "A" game it should be interesting.
jgrubby Wrote:In all fairness I think raceland will give us a good game next year. Of course its way to early to tell. But if Grizzle will bring his "A" game it should be interesting.

Grizzle is a senior this year.
jgrubby Wrote:So your saying its much better suited for JFL games?

I am saying I do not like Racelands facilities at all and am totally against playing them in a home and home series. If they want to play thats great. But do it where there is enough room for the larger crowd that will be in attendance. And do it on a field where the cornors are not asphalt. I never have understood how that is safe in anyway.
Russell by 6
FBALL Wrote:Grizzle is a senior this year.

Sorry, I thought I read "he would be a senior".......Always there for us aren't you FBALL?FBALL..... the Grammar police!
This year, Russell would kill Raceland IMO. If you want to sit and talk about "oh wow Raceland beat Ashland and Ashland beat Russell, so Raceland is better" BS, I would love to see Raceland to actually win the stats over Mercer Co. I don't think any of them boys from Raceland were hit hard this year. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Fairview and Paris could lay some pretty good licks haha.
Next year, Raceland is not a consistent team with success they have one good team then series of bad teams. With Raceland losing as many people as they did, i don't think they can rebuild from their loss. Russell on the other hand ALWAYS has people stepping up and filling in peoples footsteps.
For "FBALL's" sake, the turn corners are a little ridiculous, and I think our JFL team has the same amount of bleachers as them, maybe the have a little more haha. But all and all Russell would win this year, and i see them winning next year. It will definitely Be a money making game though.
BRING THEM LAWN CHAIRS haha
Russell would slaughter raceland. 56-7
#25 Wrote:Russell would slaughter raceland. 56-7

You think it would be that close of a game??
Russell
jgrubby Wrote:You think it would be that close of a game??

:thatsfunn That's funny
Russel by as many as they wanted...
Russell would win by 2-3 TD's.
This year,,,,,,, Russell by a margin.. Next year with the changes..... UNKNOWN thats why we will be waiting for the last game of year......Cant wait,, great for the community and great for the schools.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Well i only have one thing to say is that Russell By Alot So just Kill this thread
I can't wait for this game............Russell will put a hurtin on raceland
t-cat50 Wrote:raceland didn't beat the same football team that beat russell.

That is so true Ashland had players playing where they haven't ever played befor,So if raceland would have played the team that we played than Ashalnd would have bet them bad!!!!!! they would have been doing this number here :igiveup: :igiveup: we give
SCS_0855 Wrote:The reason that Raceland would make it close is not only because of Scott Grizzle and the passing game but they also have Derrik Beach, who can catch the ball, run the ball, and return punts and kicks.

here again he is a SR.
Ok I will sat this at last year JV game when Russell Vs.Raceland @ Raceland The Score was Russell 49- Raceland 6 And that was without Tobby,Seth, Jones, So should I keep going on about this??? I think this said it all. And oh by the way we could have scored more if we wanted to.And about the conner's cut off in the endzone we will not have to worrie about that just have to get over the line in front.
As fast as our backs are they need a runway to slow down on before getting to the end line !!!!! Thats was just a bit of humor,, not being cocky.... just stupid.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I did hear today that the Raceland facility is getting upgraded....New press box, with sky seats for indoor seating..... A new training facility, field house is in the mix for next year. It should be done before the season of 2008, the Pressbox will be done by 2007.. I think they are already working on it..
Whats a seast?