Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Vs. Wolfe County-December 5th
The game is played at memorial gym at 7:30. Just wanted to know everybody's opinion on this game, as it was a pretty big rivalry last year after wolfe county cops telling hazard fans to not cheer and a big drama created at the wolfe county gym with the police and the hazard principal. Lets see how this one turns out, the bulldogs have hicks, williams and campbell as the returning starters from last year.
How has Campbell been playing?? He's a Big,stocky,physical guard who should be hard to defend in the 14th region as a guard and will cause matchup problems for Wolfe Co...IMO. The player who matches up with him best within the region is Brandenberg, they are built and play similar.

Is Beasley still at Wolfe County??
Moe Wrote:How has Campbell been playing?? He's a Big,stocky,physical guard who should be hard to defend in the 14th region as a guard and will cause matchup problems for Wolfe Co...IMO. The player who matches up with him best within the region is Brandenberg, they are built and play similar.

Is Beasley still at Wolfe County??

Campbell joined the basketball team practice the very next day after the football season was over, so far he's looked pretty good in scrimmages against, lee county,dunbar and belfry. He will be very hard to stop as he is a very aggressive and physical player. will be a good one.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Campbell joined the basketball team practice the very next day after the football season was over, so far he's looked pretty good in scrimmages against, lee county,dunbar and belfry. He will be very hard to stop as he is a very aggressive and physical player. will be a good one.
Thanks, Yeah he will be one of the best players to ever come out of Hazard and should get some attention from some colleges in the near future. He's a great athlete. Should be a nice compliment to Hicks this year. Hazard will be very good this year, they have alot of talent coming back.
Hazard will be a very good team this year with so much they return, I think they only lost like 4 players Walker, Olinger, Wallace,and, Osteen and with a return of Willams, Hicks,Campbell, and a sophmore Lewis, he should bring alot to the team but back on the topic. Hazard will win this game by 20 or more.Easy Win for the Dawgs
I don't think any of Hazard's fans have forgotten how we were treated at Wolfe Co. last year. This time we're going to be in historic Memorial Gym, HOME OF THE BULLDOGS. I look for the Dawgs and their fans to be all fired up and ready for this one.

GOOOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!!!
i dont think the wolfe defense can handle hazard's offense this year, but i've been proven wrong before. so, GO BULLDOGS
Hazard in a cakewalk. They can name the score. This is one of the weakest teams to ever don a Wolfe County basketball uniform.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Hazard in a cakewalk. They can name the score. This is one of the weakest teams to ever don a Wolfe County basketball uniform.
I agree, i havent seen much from wolfe county this year so far.
I'll take Hazard by a couple in this one
Hazard wins big in this one, 98-63. Congratulations Bulldogs!!