•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Vs. Mercer County
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Hey Midee1 do you know how much is it to ride the charter bus to the game got somebody wanting to know?

I have no idea if they have even put together a charter bus. Call Sam at school tomorrow and he may be able to tell you if they have and who to contact.
Ok Thanks.:thumpsup:
Friday Weather a Wild Roller Coaster Ride For Footballers (Posted Weds Eve)

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/4782981.html
FBALL Wrote:That is the goofiest looking devil I have ever seen.

Thats the same Devil that was in the program last year when we beat the Aces. :turnbad:
Devil68 Wrote:Thats the same Devil that was in the program last year when we beat the Aces. :turnbad:

OK. Maybe its a good luck charm. I hope so anyway.

Really, I hope we don't need luck.
Mercer by 3 TDs, they have the total package
I think Mercer gets the win at Papa John..
Yea Russel wont do it twice. Mercer has been too good this year.
This game will be closer than people think because there will be long drives by both teams. Also, both teams have shown they can stop the running game, and that is pretty much all that either team has.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Midee1 Wrote:True but didn't that article also say how slow Russell was?
Russell maybe slow, but against one dimensional teams you do not need to be "fast," just prepared, and that is what they have been.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Russell maybe slow, but against one demintional teams you do not need to be "fast," just prepared, and that is what they have been.
Ok yea Russell is so one deminsional Thats why our qb has over 1,000 yards passing this season. Get you're facts straight before you call anybody one dimensional.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Ok yea Russell is so one deminsional Thats why our qb has over 1,000 yards passing this season. Get you're facts straight before you call anybody one dimensional.

I think he is talking about Russell's opponents being one dimensional. Take a deep breath and relax a bit.:Thumbs:
No if you look at the end of post 188 He says that running pretty much all both teams have so I take that as saying neither can pass.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:No if you look at the end of post 188 He says that running pretty much all both teams have so I take that as saying neither can pass.

And for the most part he is correct. Until this year when was the last time any Russell QB had over 1000 yards passing. Tyler is excellent at what he does but McGlone will never become pass happy.
Midee1 Wrote:And for the most part he is correct. Until this year when was the last time any Russell QB had over 1000 yards passing. Tyler is excellent at what he does but McGlone will never become pass happy.

I'm not talking about past years only this year.:thumpsup:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:No if you look at the end of post 188 He says that running pretty much all both teams have so I take that as saying neither can pass.
Coach Cobb of Somerset called Russell "very slow" in an article in the Danville Advocate Messenger. I seriously doubt Coach Cobb has seen Russell at all this year. But if people want to think Russell is very slow let them.
FBALL Wrote:Coach Cobb of Somerset called Russell "very slow" in an article in the Danville Advocate Messenger. I seriously doubt Coach Cobb has seen Russell at all this year. But if people want to think Russell is very slow let them.
I agree with that Right there they will find out tomorrow they might just be wrong.:Thumbs:
FBALL Wrote:Coach Cobb of Somerset called Russell "very slow" in an article in the Danville Advocate Messenger. I seriously doubt Coach Cobb has seen Russell at all this year. But if people want to think Russell is very slow let them.

We are slow. We can't pass, can't block and can't run. What does that say about the teams we played all year? Rolleyes
Good Luck to Russell, wish I could be there.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Good-luck to both teams and congrats on making it to state ill be there to watch the game should be a good one.
The College One Wrote:Good-luck to both teams and congrats on making it to state ill be there to watch the game should be a good one.

I'll be there. Give me a yell. I enjoy meeting people from here. Well most of them anyway.Smile
Rocky Wrote:There is no way in the world Russell will beat Mercer!! It's just not gonna happen! But i wish Russell the Best of luck!!!!!

Youre name is rocky and u dont believe in the underdog? Anyway ive said Russell all year long and for one week im a huge red devil fan then its basketball season
Midee1 Wrote:We are slow. We can't pass, can't block and can't run. What does that say about the teams we played all year? Rolleyes

Hey, a brick wall is a brick wall no matter how fast you are. If they throw over that wall then they will see our speed. And lord forbid that wall doesn't catch up to them.....Just ask, "the back from Cali" See you all at the game, Everyone DRIVE SAFE!!! and good luck to all teams and hopefully no injuries. The Grubbsters are on our way.......

Russell 17
Mercer(MERGER) 6
:1: RUSSELL!!!:devilflam
[size=3]Titans(Scotties):dogbowl: "LAP DOG"[/size]
14-10
.......devils
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Russell 17
Mercer 14
Mercer rolls!
Heard the ace in the hole theory today and boy is it VERY PLAUSIBLE.. I heard it from players and parents today at the send off....If this set up is for real and it is used.....I dont think that it has been seen all year or ever at Russell. It is very hard to defend and is absolutely a blast to watch...I am ready , how about you.??
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Heard the ace in the hole theory today and boy is it VERY PLAUSIBLE.. I heard it from players and parents today at the send off....If this set up is for real and it is used.....I dont think that it has been seen all year or ever at Russell. It is very hard to defend and is absolutely a blast to watch...I am ready , how about you.??
I'm ready also I'm pumped.:devilflam
Good luck Red Devils hope you bring back the championship
I Wanna Go So Bad...my Freakin Mom Wont Let Me Drive...i'm So Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next