• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Vs. Mercer County
Russell is the defending 2A state champions this year and are going back to the Pizza Box next week to hopefully claim another title! Mercer County is basically a 4A school playing 2A ball and has been killing team's this year, the Red Devils will have to play one hell of a game to beat this undefeated Titans team!
My heart say's Russell in this game, but my head says Mercer....But my head has fooled me more than my heart so im going to go with the underdog and take the RED DEVILS [size=2]in this match up![/size]
Russell 20 Mercer County 17
I'll go with Russell in this one by a TD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Mercer by 20+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

i take Mercer by at least 30
:thumpsup:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Mercer by 20+
:thumpsup:
Russell in a big game lets hope their d play's next week like they did tonight.
Panther Thunder Wrote:i take Mercer by at least 30

Mercer may have a very good team but I don't think they can beat Russell by 30
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Mercer by 2 TD's.
Russell by 14,,,, same as last year.... 27 to 13...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I'd like to say Russell but I'll predict Mercer by two TD's GO RUSSELL and make me eat crow lol
Devilologist Wrote:Russell by 14,,,, same as last year.... 27 to 13...

Im all for Russell winning this game, if they do, it will be by 3 or less points, no one in class 2A could put up two TD's on Mercer's defense
:devilflam I Want Russell To Win...GO RUSSELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devilflam
No one said that Belfry would be held to 39 rushing yards either,,, so dont count anything out...........
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Mercer by at least 21 but I'd say 50-6 Mercer.
Lets go Russell!! :devilflam
Moe Wrote:Mercer by at least 21 but I'd say 50-6 Mercer.

I think we need to try to be a little realistic here. Teams don't advance this far in the playoffs just to get slaughtered.
OC did.....MIDEE1,, cant knock that one...
Devilologist Wrote:OC did.....MIDEE1,, cant knock that one...

Sure I can. No one has hung that many points on Russell yet. I don't see it happening in the last game of the year.
Devilologist Wrote:OC did.....MIDEE1,, cant knock that one...

That they did but I am sure the Russell defense is alot better than OCs.
Russell wont lay down and we proved our D is betteer then OC in last years game.. this year should be no different...... Mercer will not score 50 points on us..

Ok, what is your basis on this?:thatsfunn
Russell 28-20
Devilologist Wrote:No one said that Belfry would be held to 39 rushing yards either,,, so dont count anything out...........

I agree 100%. Me myself I think Russell can beat them, but if Russell was to lose this game it will not be by much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
We believe in you Devils 4 down 1 to go. You can do it.:devilflam:letsparty:redboxer:

Get real, Russell's team is very good, and WONT be slaughtered like that. Russell by 7, 21-14
Low scoring game on these teams great defence's
Could be !!!
I will have to go with Russell on this one. They have an ace in the hole when it comes to defense. Coach Morris gets my vote for coach of the year(I know he is only an assistant) for his defensive schemes.
OC didn't match up well with Mercer at all. They were/are a more finnesse team, running their spread offense and leaving their defense on the field alot. Russell and Belfry are better suited to give Mercer a really good game. IMO Russell's offensive line must get better at controling the line of scimmage so we can control the clock more. The defensive line must continue to plug things up so that our linebackers can make the plays. if we do that, Russell can and will win. We have the depth and the talent, now we need to execute.:redboxer:
Be honest to yourself!! Mercer will destroy Russell! Mercer is combined with Harrodsburgh now,,Could be reigning Champs for a while!
Bigman Wrote:Be honest to yourself!! Mercer will destroy Russell! Mercer is combined with Harrodsburgh now,,Could be reigning Champs for a while!
honestly they combined with another small school should be 3a or 4a but still playing as a 2a not the fairist ever but can't sit here and complain about it..all the hype this year has been mercer football this and mercer football that well honestly ithink that they are good but not as good as their hype leads them on to be.. Go Russell.. :devilflam 27-24:devilflam
  • 1(current)
  • Next