• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
801 Points in a season
It will not happen.
Showtime_05 Wrote:Sheldon Clark did..
:popcorn: Russell didnt play SC.:Thumbs: :devilflam
JFLDAD Wrote::popcorn: Russell didnt play SC.:Thumbs: :devilflam

didn't say they did..:Thumbs:
Showtime_05 Wrote:didn't say they did..:Thumbs:
You said they scored 30 some points on them...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Did i say Russell no..everyone should no who i was talkin about
It was obvious what he was saying.. Sheldon Clark put up 35 against Belfry... the post he quoted said no one is going to put up 30 on BELFRY/russell...

The " / " actually means "OR" ... ...wow... :lmao: yeah... so in that case hes referring to BELFRY.. I know thats like really hard to understand.. just take deep breaths, and take it one word at a time lol Smile
mrfootball03 Wrote:It was obvious what he was saying.. Sheldon Clark put up 35 against Belfry... the post he quoted said no one is going to put up 30 on BELFRY/russell...

The " / " actually means "OR" ... ...wow... :lmao: yeah... so in that case hes referring to BELFRY.. I know thats like really hard to understand.. just take deep breaths, and take it one word at a time lol Smile

glad someone understands lol they must be from Russell..j/k
Showtime_05 Wrote:glad someone understands lol they must be from Russell..j/k

that may be the problem j/k lol
Isn't O'cath a pass oriented team who if i'm not mistaken, isn't the best in the state at stopping the run?? Correct me if i'm wrong cause i really don't know..

Everyone is saying it's impossible, but i'm goin out on a limb here and saying it's very possible, just not likely..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I don't think it will happen in 2 games. Maybe if they had 3 but not in 2.
I think if they had 3 they could very well do it..But 2..NO WAY! Well way..But I don't think so, lol..
Putting up a lot of points. But you have to remember, this is a 5A team playing 2A ball.
I'd say no.
I dont think that they will be able to score 99 points in 2 games.
Its possible, but not going to happen. The coaches will not allow that big of a blowout to happen in the playoffs, or at least i hope its the jv doing it.
t-cat50 Wrote:99 points in 2 games
I don't think it's possible.

yea if they get 99 points in 2 games that would be crazy so i doubt it:dontthink
I still say they can do it.. they need 56.. against russel.. but.. i think they can do it..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Not if the Russell defenses shows up like they did tonight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
nope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ON THIS DEFENSE...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I see no team scoring 56 points on this defense that I watched tonight!!!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I still say they can do it.. they need 56.. against russel.. but.. i think they can do it..
Their chances increased dramatically when the thumping that they gave O-Cath. But i dont see them scoring 56 on Russells Defense
how many points do they got so far this year up to this date
After seeing Russell play tonight, I dont think they can score 56 on them.
Mercer Co. needs 50 yards to get the rushing record. Don't think they will put up 56 on Russell.. But i thought the OC game would have been closer......jk
Well, everyone said the same thing when Breathitt played Corbin in the finals in 2002. Everyone said it would be a close game, noone thought Breathitt would score more than 2-3 TD's, and noone thought Breathitt would stop Corbins rushing attack. Boy was everyone wrong (including me, I picked Corbin), Breathitt beat them what, 53-0 in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. Mercer County could very well put up 56 points against Russell, not saying they will but it could happen. They WILL get the rushing record though. Just because Russell shut out Belfry doesn't mean that they are gonna do the same to Mercer. This is Mercer County's FIRST year as a consolidated school and a football team, look where they are at, playing in the State Championship. I'm for Russell all the way, but crazy, unthinkable things have happened in the past.
CoachB Wrote:I see no team scoring 56 points on this defense that I watched tonight!!!

Not even Trinity???
Russell vs. Mercer wont be a high scoring game, no 56 will be on the score board this friday. So No not this year
PureRedDevil Wrote:Russell vs. Mercer wont be a high scoring game, no 56 will be on the score board this friday. So No not this year
Just maybe if you add the two scores.:devilflam
JFLDAD Wrote:Just maybe if you add the two scores.:devilflam

MAYBE hahahaha. but maybe not, im not seeing a high score this game
Could be pretty tough on them scoring 56! But just my opinion. LOL
Redneck Wrote:Not even Trinity???