Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Game to go to next week
Ok, guys and gals let's hear it. Where will the better game be next Friday Russell at Belfry or Covington Catholic at Johnson Central?
Both, shame that one isn't on Saturday!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Hm, the Belfry re-match this year with Russell is going to be a dandy!
But im going to be attending the JCHS Vs. CCHS game to see if the Eagles are the real deal. I think if JC wins next week they'll win it all. I only wish these two games were played on seperate nights! Would love to see them both but sadly I can't
JC-CC game without a doubt....everybody has already seen belfry and russel go at it.....
Too bad these Athletic Directors don't get together and discuss this. It would make big monetary gains for both eastern KY schools and football fans get to see two great games!!!:letsparty
CoachB Wrote:Too bad these Athletic Directors don't get together and discuss this. It would make big monetary gains for both eastern KY schools and football fans get to see two great games!!!:letsparty

That it would! Let's hope they have one of these games played Friday and the other Saturday!
Maybe if we ask the KHSAA really really nicely they'll make it happenSmile
Belfry and Russell
BELFRY AND RUSSELL...................BUT goodluck to JC, hope they make it!
RUSSELL-BELFRY will be the best game I believe. 3 yrs. in a row it getting to be an every year thing just like when they were in the district together. CAN'T WAIT I WISH IT IS FRIDAY ALREADY!!!!!
russell @ belfry.
russell @ belfry!!
RUSSELL at BELFRY no question.
Russell/Belfry every year...it's a brawl
trinity vs henry clay
russell at belfry no doubt
friendofbelfry Wrote:BELFRY AND RUSSELL...................BUT goodluck to JC, hope they make it!

:Thumbs:
Panther#42 Wrote:Hm, the Belfry re-match this year with Russell is going to be a dandy!
But im going to be attending the JCHS Vs. CCHS game to see if the Eagles are the real deal. I think if JC wins next week they'll win it all. I only wish these two games were played on seperate nights! Would love to see them both but sadly I can't

I agree with you, I'll also be attending the JC game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Russell/Belfry or Somerset/Mayfield.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

The Belfry game is goin to be good but so will the JC game. I wonder if someone can contact WYMT and have them show one of the games on tv?
Russell at Belfry and Cov-Cath at JC both will be the games to watch here in EKY.
Belfry & Russell !! This will be a great game,we love to play Russell they have a great team.The winner of this game has to be favored to win it all.
KLH Wrote:Belfry & Russell !! This will be a great game,we love to play Russell they have a great team.The winner of this game has to be favored to win it all.

:letsparty :letsparty :devilflam-vs-TongueirateSho
Belfry/Russell no doubt, BUT.................NO WAY either will be favored over Mercer, NO WAY!
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Belfry/Russell no doubt, BUT.................NO WAY either will be favored over Mercer, NO WAY!

They might not be favored to win but either one could beat Mercer
CAM2006 Wrote:They might not be favored to win but either one could beat Mercer

Exactly... Western KY 2A don't know nothin' bout sum smashmouth football..:flame:
mrfootball03 Wrote:Exactly... Western KY 2A don't know nothin' bout sum smashmouth football..:flame:

Mercer was in the east last year..
Showtime_05 Wrote:Mercer was in the east last year..

yeah i know.. they normally are, except for this years draw.. but they don't know nothin about smashmouth football in the playoffs.. they've been in the west
mrfootball03 Wrote:yeah i know.. they normally are, except for this years draw.. but they don't know nothin about smashmouth football in the playoffs.. they've been in the west

This is true! Teams from the west are really hyped up...and usually when they make it to state and play a EKY team and get poped in the mouth a few times they lay down
JCHS game will be a great game to watch!
does anyone know who the big name players are from each school?? Any players getting recruited for big time d1 schools??