Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the CAM be tailgaiting for RUSSELL??
fox sports Wrote:I was invited to eat last night and got to eat a bite before work.
Last night was my first CAM/Belfry tailgate, IT WAS AWESOME!!!
Thanks Pirate Fans!!!! You guys truly are great people.

Funny thing is, I was there as a guest invited by a co-worker and another Belfry school administrator...I don't think any of the BGRivals folk knew who I was.Confusedhh:

OK Now thats just not fair :redboxer: My crew started this party last year at the first ever game at Cam and I have to know everyone who eats our food Smile j/k no Im not, who were you??? LOL
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:OK Now thats just not fair :redboxer: My crew started this party last year at the first ever game at Cam and I have to know everyone who eats our food Smile j/k no Im not, who were you??? LOL
lol
I'm the one who was loving the broccoli casserole and ham...Does that narrow it down? Smile

BTW...I'd like to come this week as well.
What should I bring???
fox sports Wrote:lol
I'm the one who was loving the broccoli casserole and ham...Does that narrow it down? Smile

BTW...I'd like to come this week as well.
What should I bring???

:moon: No that dont narrow it down, we were all enjoying the casserole and ham :p
Bring Anything! What would you like to bring?
Pirates~R~Us Wrote::moon: No that dont narrow it down, we were all enjoying the casserole and ham :p
Bring Anything! What would you like to bring?
I've heard of a variation of Red Velvet cake, It's called Red Devil cake...usually served as an appetizer before a state championship.
Can we make this a sticky until after the game?
I wouldn't know what to do without our tailgate party...or my crew!!! LOL

I think I might make a strawberry cake since I've only made it once this year and I don't know what else to bring yet.

But, I can guarantee that everyone will have a good time and enjoy themselves.
done
I will bring 2006 BlueGrassRivals.Com BOWL shirts that are left over if anyone wants one... I have about 10 XXXl white, 10 XXl white....7 XXXl blue and 9 XXXl blue... I will bring all of them to the game.... Cost is 15 dollars if anyone wants one.. They are left over from the game today... lets just say that 7 people showed for the game,, so I have PLENTY of shirts left over...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
fox sports Wrote:I was invited to eat last night and got to eat a bite before work.
Last night was my first CAM/Belfry tailgate, IT WAS AWESOME!!!
Thanks Pirate Fans!!!! You guys truly are great people.

Funny thing is, I was there as a guest invited by a co-worker and another Belfry school administrator...I don't think any of the BGRivals folk knew who I was.Confusedhh:

BTW Your welcome :thumpsup:
fox sports Wrote:done

Pirate Pal Wrote:I wouldn't know what to do without our tailgate party...or my crew!!! LOL

I think I might make a strawberry cake since I've only made it once this year and I don't know what else to bring yet.

But, I can guarantee that everyone will have a good time and enjoy themselves.

Me either! Its part of the game!

Now you know that just 1 strawberry cake is not going to do....:Hungry:
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Me either! Its part of the game!

Now you know that just 1 strawberry cake is not going to do....:Hungry:

LOL..I know..I'll have to make 1 just for your hubby...lol
:Clap: Sounds wonderful.
Maybe we could get some radio coverage for the tailgate party????
Coal Country 96.5 has been with the Pirates all year.
Hey guys count me and 2 more Russell fans for the tailgate. Will bring something. I think we are leaving here around 3:30 so that should give us plenty of time shouldn't it.
Pirate Pal Wrote:I think I might make a strawberry cake

yummy....sounds great I cant wait to have a piece of it PP. I can't wait to see you all.

I think the name tag thing is a good idea...they have them at walmart for cheap in the office\school supplies section. I can pick them up and bring a marker so everyone can meet each other
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TB8649 Wrote:Hey guys count me and 2 more Russell fans for the tailgate. Will bring something. I think we are leaving here around 3:30 so that should give us plenty of time shouldn't it.

Sounds great! :thumpsup: That should give you plenty of time.
I will be at this one, see you all therel.
BelfryPride Wrote:I think the name tag thing is a good idea...they have them at walmart for cheap in the office\school supplies section. I can pick them up and bring a marker so everyone can meet each other

As I said earlier. If you want you can send me your real name along with your user name. I'll go and pick some up and have them printed. I'll also bring some blanks in case we need them.
TB8649 Wrote:Hey guys count me and 2 more Russell fans for the tailgate. Will bring something. I think we are leaving here around 3:30 so that should give us plenty of time shouldn't it.

MY son goes to the doctor in Ashland..
I always allow 2 hrs .. so you should make it right about time
Pirates~R~US....Am I invited again to your tailgate party?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Pirates~R~US....Am I invited again to your tailgate party?

Of course you are :letsparty
Any idea how much tickets are and are they sending any to Russell for the fans to buy?
Midee1 Wrote:Any idea how much tickets are and are they sending any to Russell for the fans to buy?

Unlike Vipperman, the new stadium has home on one side and visitors on the other. They sell reserved season tickets every year for the Belfry fans. They are $7.00 and season tickets holders have first dibs on their regular season seats during playoffs. Regular tickets are $5.00. I have no idea if they are sending any out. You could contact the school though.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Unlike Vipperman, the new stadium has home on one side and visitors on the other. They sell reserved season tickets every year for the Belfry fans. They are $7.00 and season tickets holders have first dibs on their regular season seats during playoffs. Regular tickets are $5.00. I have no idea if they are sending any out. You could contact the school though.

Thanks. I will call Sam tomorrow and see if they sent any. Looking forward to the game and the tailgate.
I'm sure they will send tickets to Russell, they normally always do.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:I'm sure they will send tickets to Russell, they normally always do.

Just a heads up to the Russell fans. There are no tickets for pre sell. According to the AD there were none sent last year or this year due to the fact that it is a short week. There would be no one at the school to sell the tickets.
I will be making a cameo appearance at this tailgate.. should I bring some pop or chips?

Also, I know in Lexington on gameday for UK that 98.1 does their pre-game from the tailgate... I think it would be pretty cool if WXCC started a little early with their game coverage Friday and did a live remote from the tailgate. The Bull typically plays their normal song rotation then in place of a DJ, they broadcats from the tailgate.
How'd you all like Granny's chili? What changes do I need to make to the recipe? Tongue Personally, I always add a little garlic, and more chili powder and red pepper, but I likes mine spicy!
orisonspi Wrote:I will be making a cameo appearance at this tailgate.. should I bring some pop or chips?

Also, I know in Lexington on gameday for UK that 98.1 does their pre-game from the tailgate... I think it would be pretty cool if WXCC started a little early with their game coverage Friday and did a live remote from the tailgate. The Bull typically plays their normal song rotation then in place of a DJ, they broadcats from the tailgate.

According to fox sports, wxcc will be broadcasting live from the Belfry tailgate party at 5:30 if i'm not mistaken onn the exact time, but yes they will be broadcasting from there.

This is going to be great and according to weather.com it supposed to be 59 degrees and mostly sunny Friday day and 39 fri night, so the weather will be perfect. I am looking foward to a great time and some great fellowship among our Pirate and Red Devil bretheren.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]