Poll: PS3 OR XBOX 360
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PlayStation 3
38.46%
X-Box 360
61.54%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 Or XBOX 360
Which Is Better
IMO I like the 360
I say PS 3 will be better
Xbox 360 is great
Kind of hard to say which is better when one doesn't exist yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WELL since i can play the 360, i'd say its better right now..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I think the 360 is and will be better i know the ps3 is switching to blue-ray which is a great stepforward but its going to be over $600 and plus its a PLAYSTATION!! xbox is just better the games will be plenty for playstation but as ussual there will be 100 terrible games and 1 or 2 good games and then 1 great game plus you don't get halo....what else do you need to know

plus the load time will be horrible until the ps3 has been out for a year or two and the game companies will have figured out how to get around it the xbox has short load times as it is and they will only get better but if your really interested in load times and originality the Wii is the way to go thats what i'm going to get anyway and no matter what anyone says Madden 07 is going to be fun on Wii you have to do the moves with the wand or whatever its called.. anyway i think the real comparison between the ps3 and xbox360 will come down to games, gameplay, and controllers
I think that the PS3 is a little pricy
there is accually no marketplacement on the ps3's top bundle but the cheap one will be around $400 so the top bundle can be as much as the retailer wants
I talked to some people at EB Games about the PS3 and they said it wasn't worth the money. They said it would be around $550 and the graphics would not be much (if any) better than the 360.
I like the XBox 360 because PS3 has not even came out yet.
SEKYscout Wrote:I talked to some people at EB Games about the PS3 and they said it wasn't worth the money. They said it would be around $550 and the graphics would not be much (if any) better than the 360.

They don't know what their talking about the ps3 is like a mini computer and will blow the xbox 360 out of the water.
SEKYscout Wrote:I talked to some people at EB Games about the PS3 and they said it wasn't worth the money. They said it would be around $550 and the graphics would not be much (if any) better than the 360.

The cost will be 636 with tax on the premium with 60 gb.
Camper Wrote:there is accually no marketplacement on the ps3's top bundle but the cheap one will be around $400 so the top bundle can be as much as the retailer wants

Cheap ps3 is 530 including tax and 499 without.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:They don't know what their talking about the ps3 is like a mini computer and will blow the xbox 360 out of the water.

That's not a good statement at all. It will not blow it out of the water. Dynamics are pretty much identical, it may be better but not "blow it out of the water." By the way, the 360 will already have an established game library.
SEKYscout Wrote:That's not a good statement at all. It will not blow it out of the water. Dynamics are pretty much identical, it may be better but not "blow it out of the water." By the way, the 360 will already have an established game library.

Your entitled to your own opininion ive played the xbox 360 and yes it will blow it out of the water. Thats why 2 or 3 years down the road sony will make more money on their console than microsoft. Sony flat out owns microsoft when it comes to consoles they might as well stick with their windows operating systems for pcs.
Another thing its not all about the games it also about all the extra features the ps3 will be capable of that makes the ps3 the premier system of choice.
I am in no way, shape, or form saying that the PS3 is a bad system: it's not! It is a VERY good system. I am simply saying that it will not "blow it out of the water". There are many good features that come with the PS3, but, as you already know, you will be paying for it. 99% of the features that come standard on the PS3 you can purchase as upgrades for the 360 (i.e. wireless internet capability)....The PS3 is simply making you pay for it when you may not necessarily want/need it. I'm just saying that I prefer the 360. Sorry if I made you mad.
SEKYscout Wrote:I am in no way, shape, or form saying that the PS3 is a bad system: it's not! It is a VERY good system. I am simply saying that it will not "blow it out of the water". There are many good features that come with the PS3, but, as you already know, you will be paying for it. 99% of the features that come standard on the PS3 you can purchase as upgrades for the 360 (i.e. wireless internet capability)....The PS3 is simply making you pay for it when you may not necessarily want/need it. I'm just saying that I prefer the 360. Sorry if I made you mad.

I respect your opinion, Ive been with sony from day one and i'll stay with sony on console. Many people like it to be built in already when the systems come out.Its not just that but can xbox 360 do slide shows with pictures? I still say the ps3 will blow the xbox 360 out of the water and there is alot of people who agree with me.
I've got my 636 put back in aticpation of the november 17th release.:letsparty
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I respect your opinion, Ive been with sony from day one and i'll stay with sony on console. Many people like it to be built in already when the systems come out.Its not just that but can xbox 360 do slide shows with pictures? I still say the ps3 will blow the xbox 360 out of the water and there is alot of people who agree with me.

I don't know how you can say something is better when it's not even out yet. Sony screws people over with prices, and if you want to spend that much on something that probably will be recalled within a month then by all means knock yourself out.
alfus21 Wrote:I don't know how you can say something is better when it's not even out yet. Sony screws people over with prices, and if you want to spend that much on something that probably will be recalled within a month then by all means knock yourself out.

Alfus, I tend to agree with you on pretty much everything you make a statement on. I like the way you think!
alfus21 Wrote:I don't know how you can say something is better when it's not even out yet. Sony screws people over with prices, and if you want to spend that much on something that probably will be recalled within a month then by all means knock yourself out.

I have seen all the video and live game play and inside features of the ps3 I need to know to make my statement and I stand by it.
SEKYscout Wrote:Alfus, I tend to agree with you on pretty much everything you make a statement on. I like the way you think!

That's a rarity for me around here Smile :thumpsup:

GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I have seen all the video and live game play and inside features of the ps3 I need to know to make my statement and I stand by it.

Your call man, I just don't know how you can say it about something by seeing video and not actually playing it yourself.
alfus21 Wrote:That's a rarity for me around here Smile :thumpsup:

Your call man, I just don't know how you can say it about something by seeing video and not actually playing it yourself.

Well I can I seen it played live at e3 game expo on g4tech tv thats about as close as you can get to playing it without actually playing it and thats all it took. Not to mention the other videos all over youtube showing all the nice features of the ps3 operating system that the xbox 360 doesnt have.
Its highly unlikely that the ps3 will have a recall i've had my ps2 since 2002 and it still works like a charm. Sony makes a good product.
definetly ps3 i can't wait till they come out and the price goes down a lil so i can actually afford one but i love playstations
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Its highly unlikely that the ps3 will have a recall i've had my ps2 since 2002 and it still works like a charm. Sony makes a good product.

Consider yourself one of the lucky few that didn't get "Disc Read Error" on your screen.
PS3 is going to suck hard.
Gorn Wrote:PS3 is going to suck hard.
That is the funniest thing i've heard all day.:thatsfunn