Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central and Boyd County
wow it is monday and no thread on this im very dissapointed in the eagle and lion faithfuls j/k this game should be a no contest However anything can happen in the playoffs

Jc-40

Boyd-6
Jc
JC in a blowout.

52-13
Jc dominates
JC- 70

BOYD- 3
I doubt JC will run the score up THAT much. But either way it'll be a big blowout.
boyd in the upset... not jc by alot
JC should pull off the win...Hey its playoffs, you never know what could happen..Good luck to both teams
I hope the Lions pull off the upset,but I really dont think it will happen.

Good luck to the Lions...and JC
JC all the way, winning easily against Boyd, especially at home!!!
Go EAGLES, you're making our school look great and keep it up and win state!!!
Hm JC had the second seed last year and got knocked off first round, will this year be the same? i think and hope not, i dont think theres ever been a KY team to go 10-0 and lose first round of playoffs! JC 63 boyd 0
JC by 30 or 40
JC by ALOT
Jc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
jc is going to give boyd a country butt kicking
JC WILL NOT score 70, but they will score close to it....JC wins easily on their quest to a Region Title.

JC - 48
BC - 12
You need to go and just listen to a JC game! The sound of the hit the JC boys put on opponents is that of a college team.
county man Wrote:You need to go and just listen to a JC game! The sound of the hit the JC boys put on opponents is that of a college team.
That's kinda big headed and also ridiculous. No way I consider them anywhere close to a college team on any level. Yes they will beat Boyd and should make a decent run through the playoffs.
Place your bets here!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
I think Boyd Will give them a run but I'm sure it won't be a blowout
Jc in a blow out i think Jc will play there best game of the year. They are just so focused they all remember what happened last year. They will play a great all around game and blow out BC.
Good luck both teams
jc in a toon up
Bet on it.
county man Wrote:You need to go and just listen to a JC game! The sound of the hit the JC boys put on opponents is that of a college team.
YEA ask any running back in Russells district about our defense, sometimes the RB's dont even finish the game..........
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
What do you all at Russell do to RB's that don't even finish the game, when you play them cheap shot them to injure them.
kysportsguru Wrote:What do you all at Russell do to RB's that don't even finish the game, when you play them cheap shot them to injure them.

Huh??? I don't think Russell would take a cheap shot at anyone in their district, but I may be wrong. Anyway, back to the game...JC wins easily.
JC will win big as usual, but they won't want to risk any injuries so I don't think they will run up the score too bad. I look for Matney to take out his starters as soon as possible. This isn't the time of year to get a key player injured over the margin of victory. Just win and move on!
I think that JCHS had better be ready to play this game! I believe they will be! Those players know what happened last season and they will be focused! This team has had one focus all yr. long, not Ashland or anyone else, but to take care of business every time they step on the field.

The rain on tuesday will not be a factor though! I was driving by the field today and noticed the tarps out already. Should be a great game. Good luch to both teams on an injury free game.
Well Boyd Co has been know to win some of the games they shouldn't in the playoffs and as much as I like Coach Mattney he has been know to take early exits in the playoffs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Well Boyd Co has been know to win some of the games they shouldn't in the playoffs and as much as I like Coach Mattney he has been know to take early exits in the playoffs.

And he has been known to do bigger things than most would expect in the playoffs as well. Back in 1999, SC was beaten 44-14 by Whitley County and 48-14 by Belfry both in the regular season. In the playoffs that same year, SC on its road to the state semi-finals, beat Pulaski Southwestern 21-6 in the first round, beat Whitley County 21-6 in the second round, and beat Belfry 16-15 in the regional finals. Then the Cards were defeated by Fort Thomas Highlands by 16 points.

These boys will be ready to play and the coaches will have them well prepared. In many games these boys could have chosen to have a letdown and play down with there competition but didnt and handily beat every team that they have played. Granted, I dont believe JC is going to beat BC like they did the first time around 63-12, but I do believe that JC will win convincingly against an improving Boyd Co. team. As for a score of the game, I see it being something like:

Johnson Central: 42
Boyd Co.: 7
Devilologist Wrote:YEA ask any running back in Russells district about our defense, sometimes the RB's dont even finish the game..........
or remember where their at. NO FUN INTENDED.