Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saw III
Saw III comes out Oct. 27th I think. I'm a huge fan of the past two and loved the thoughts put into each of the films. I'm anxious for this one as well and can't wait to see it. Anyone else going to watch it?
I can't wait either, I loved the first two. But i was shocked the other day, I saw saw1 and saw2 in wal-mart for like $6.00 each. I thought that they hadn't been out that long to be that cheap.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Cant' Wait To See It...LOVED The First Two....Intriguing How So Much Thought Goes Into The Movies And The Puzzles...GREAT!!!!
i can't wait to see it.. i liked the first two also..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
BC75 Wrote:I can't wait either, I loved the first two. But i was shocked the other day, I saw saw1 and saw2 in wal-mart for like $6.00 each. I thought that they hadn't been out that long to be that cheap.
I just got Saw II yesterday and it was $14 at Wal-Mart...but it is a GREAT movie, to go along with the first. Can't wait for III!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can't wait to see the third one. I saw the first two and they were great. This one came out pretty fast though, I didn't think that it would come out this early. Or maybe it just seems like Saw II wasn't released that long ago.
Beef Wrote:I just got Saw II yesterday and it was $14 at Wal-Mart...but it is a GREAT movie, to go along with the first. Can't wait for III!!!!

Its $6.00 here.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I can't wait either. Has to be one of my all time favorite movies. I'm sure the 3rd will be just as good as the others.
My Girlfriend actually likes the Saw movies more than me but I love them as well and am actually looking foward to it's release. The ending for SawII was one of the best endings I had seen in Horror film in a long time, this one will have to be really good to out due Part 2.

I'd say the reason the DVD's/Videos are so cheap is because they are "Lions Gate" films. They are always cheaper. I bought "Cabin Fever" on DVD for like $4.95 at Wal-Mart.
The first one was unreal, especially with the ending........ I haven't made it to see Saw II yet, but I'm going to try and rent it this weekend
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I plan on seeing it as well....
Well Im like everyone else and yeah the first two were very great movies, had me sitting on the edge of my seat. And the third one will be just the same!
perfect timing. Will possibly be the best horror/thriller this year and it comes out right around Halloween.
Also can't wait to see it.....I hope they're able to trick me again with the ending.
I plan on watching this movie tomorrow night, I hope its as good as the other 2
I just watched Saw 2.......... wow....... I didn't think the first one could be topped. That was amazing. I'm probly going to see Saw 3 tonight.

How does someone think of these dimented endings??
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I dont think the story will end with Saw III , I believe there will be another one, they just keep amazing me with their brilliant plots
Slamdown Wrote:I dont think the story will end with Saw III , I believe there will be another one, they just keep amazing me with their brilliant plots

I know, I was thinking about that on the way down here: This could be one of the best sequences of movies ever. The first two would definitely be on my top list of sequels
Saw III was a pretty good movie, it was really bloody and they yet again tricked me at the end.
Slamdown Wrote:Saw III was a pretty good movie, it was really bloody and they yet again tricked me at the end.

Yeah, but I don't know, the movie was good, but I wasn't that impressed with the ending. That's probly just because I wasn't into the whole love deal between the Jiggsaw and the psycho girl. I feel like they made the ending so you expect another one, but I don't see how it could be much of a story because alls he could do is go save his daughter. It almost feels like he'll take over as the Jiggsaw
Great movie, great gore!
I tried to watch the first one and quit it about halfway through, and never bothered with the second one. These type of movies are just not my cup of tea.
Loved it
Wasnt As Good As The First Two...But It was Pretty Good...
I loved the ending but my favorite part ff the movie was the hostel 2 preview before the movie LoL
I heard the other day in one of my classes that they are suppose to be making a Saw 4 or something... I'm not sure so don't hold me to that, but that's what they were talking about in one of my classes. I saw parts of the 1st one and I had to turn it off b/c I started throwing up and got really sick so...needless to say I don't have a stomach for movies like that...I mean really the surgeries on Nip/Tuck make me sick so you could imagine...
Good movie....little bloody but that was expected!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Wasnt As Good As The First Two...But It was Pretty Good...
Good, thought maybe I was weird in thinking that it wasn't anywhere near as good as the first two.

What I didn't like about this one is they threw in all that other stuff, like with the girl wanting to be him or be with him.
DTfan Wrote:I heard the other day in one of my classes that they are suppose to be making a Saw 4 or something... I'm not sure so don't hold me to that, but that's what they were talking about in one of my classes. I saw parts of the 1st one and I had to turn it off b/c I started throwing up and got really sick so...needless to say I don't have a stomach for movies like that...I mean really the surgeries on Nip/Tuck make me sick so you could imagine...

With the way they ended it, the only thing I could see happening is that guy going to save his daughter, they killed the dude, so it would end there. That's why I maybe think that, after he tries to save his daughter, he becomes the Jigsaw killer..... That's the only possibility that I could see
This was the best one in my opinion. A good plot with the violence and a couple of decent twists.

I rate this one as the best, the original as the 2nd best, and Saw II as the worst.

Spoilers (don't read if you don't want to know)
The Amanda/Jigsaw relationship was not one of love, but of understanding. She didn't want to be like Jigsaw because she never gave people a chance to get out of the traps. He was making her play the game the whole time, since movie one, so it wasn't a love relationship, but he was just making her play the game and she didn't even know it.

As for Saw 4, there are many viable options to make this one. Nobody knows the outcome of Dr. Gordon from Saw 1, or Matthews from Saw 2. They could possibly come back, or there could be some kind of copy-cat Jigsaw out there. Writers are too smart for people to predict what will happen, but many things can happen still.
I've read that if you listen to the director's commentary on the Saw and Saw II dvd's, they state that Dr. Gordon is in fact dead contrary to popular belief that he is still alive.

Also, that tape in the wax is the key. Maybe he has already set in motion traps and snares for Saw 4. I believe this is Jeff's tape for finding his daughter.

As far as another Saw goes, take it for what it's worth, Tobin Bell (Jigsaw) was signed on for 5 movies....

Overall, 7/10. Wasn't as clever as the first two, but still a solid movie with lots of gore and I enjoyed it.