Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Do You Think Will Be The Best Team Next Year In The 15th Region?
Shelby Valley returns their nucleus with Esther Fleming, Sally Roberts, Kayla Cantrell, Amber and Laura Perkins all returning. If Courtney and Kayla Smallwood play to their ability, and some of the younger girls can contribute...watch out for the Lady Cats!
Yeah Magoffin will be great so will Pike Central hope central wins it all but a team that will be right behinde theses 2 will be Shelby Valley the will be great next year
I really do think sheldon clark will turn some heads this year...no i dont consider them a top notch team as of right now but w/ the girls returning and coach harless on the staff i see some big things coming for these girls...there's always a fair amount of conflict occuring w/ the girls but if they hold it together they should be solid but as for the best its got to be the lady hornets of magoffin co.
Magoffin #1
Pike Central #2
Well Sheldon Clark will have a great team this year! Ashley Sumpter and her little sis Sarah will tear it up this year!

Its odd that some of these girls have played for 6 to 7 years together....From 6th Grade on they play JV Ball! I don't know how they do it.
I would love to see MC and Belfry take it on the in the championship, and if they do it by seedings and Belfry knocks off Pike Central in their district (which I look for that to happen *crosses fingers*) then it could very well happen. Pike Central definitely got lucky last year in the region championship MC didn't play half as good as they did the night before and they still pulled it off. I think we all knew who should've been playing in that game, Belfry knocked Pike Central off 3 times last year. Once at their homecourt with horrible officiating.
this thread isnt about last year WYMT stay on topic
uk_fan_03 Wrote:Why are we underestimating Lawrence County? They're a very talented team and held close to Magoffin County in both regular season games. I think everyone will be suprised at what they will acomplish this year with their new coaching staff. Dare I say District Champs? :Cheerlead

Nope, you can't say District Champs.

Wake up you guys lost too much.
uk_fan_03 Wrote:Why are we underestimating Lawrence County? They're a very talented team and held close to Magoffin County in both regular season games. I think everyone will be suprised at what they will acomplish this year with their new coaching staff. Dare I say District Champs? :Cheerlead
no
I look for Pike Central to come back strong this year
They didnt lose anyone and they also picked up the slone girl from phelps...

But they will have to give their best effort to beat magoffin
Is the Slone girl eligible? I would have a hard time believing the KHSAA would rule her eligible after she has switched back and force.
I am gonna have to go with my Lady Cards!! I Love you Guys!!!
[[b][i]slone Ruled Ineligible...................
15th is gonna be tough this year. The Hornets are good. BUT, JC, PHS, PCC, Bel and SV are going to have a lot to say about them repeating! 57th is still the toughest District, by far!
SportsKrazee Wrote:I look for Pike Central to come back strong this year
They didnt lose anyone and they also picked up the slone girl from phelps...

But they will have to give their best effort to beat magoffin

Good recruiting year...they also picked up two girls from pikeville...
eagerbeaver Wrote:Good recruiting year...they also picked up two girls from pikeville...

I thought recruiting accusations were illegal?
Are these two girls from Pikeville going to be allowed to play, or will they have to sit out also?
Pike Central....loosing Calloray really hurt Magoffin
Coach_14 Wrote:Pike Central....loosing Calloray really hurt Magoffin
losing Calloray will hurt but it seems Magoffin can campensate for their loses. JC might do well this year also
Coach_14 Wrote:Pike Central....loosing Calloray really hurt Magoffin
Magoffin will be just fine I see another Regional Crown coming to Salyersville!
I think belfry is going to burn up the court this year!!!!!!!!!:flame:
Magoffin is returning those Howard girls again ? IMO I think they could help out Rice on the boys team ! LOL !

Prestonsburg will be very good ! Meghan Slone, Julieann Frye, Lindsey Fields, Brittany Collins, Pam Slone, Amber Whitiker all return ! They will be very competitive this season ! I could see maybe a 6 or 7 loss season thats it !
haha these girls from Magoffin are so good. They have been starting since when 9th grade? It seems like they have those really really long careers like Shane Battier did at duke, Tayshaun Prince at Kentucky, or JJ Reddick haha
good job #35[size=2]for BMS the TERMINATOR:devilflam [/size]

TongueirateSho LMS stinks
The 15th is going to be tough. Magoffin, PCC, JC, shelby valley, belfry all look good. You can't rule anybody out when March madness starts!!!
The Eagles !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone tell me where the 57 district will be held this season 2006-7
B-BallMOM Wrote:Can someone tell me where the 57 district will be held this season 2006-7

I'm pretty sure Paintsville
Once again the 57th district will be the toughest in the 15th. Magoffin, Paintsville, Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, and Lawrence Co. are all great. I see the 15th region champ coming from this choice of teams. Its going to be a fantastic year of basketball for eastern kentucky. I cant wait as im sure no one else can either!
cards_athlete Wrote:Once again the 57th district will be the toughest in the 15th. Magoffin, Paintsville, Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, and Lawrence Co. are all great. I see the 15th region champ coming from this choice of teams. Its going to be a fantastic year of basketball for eastern kentucky. I cant wait as im sure no one else can either!

I agree the 15th has a lot of talent any school in this bunch has the potential to win it's just according to who wants it the most. GOOD lUCK to all.