Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley's final Record
yeah, and the win a few hours ago makes them 5-3 now.
It looks like they will end up 5-5 with a first round loss in the playoffs. Of course watching Pburg beat SC i do realize anything can happen. Valley could give them a game. Pburg has not been able to get their offense going all year. Valley on the other hand has proven they can score some points. I do believe the strength of schedule for these teams though make their records misleading.
cats eye Wrote:It looks like they will end up 5-5 with a first round loss in the playoffs. Of course watching Pburg beat SC i do realize anything can happen. Valley could give them a game. Pburg has not been able to get their offense going all year. Valley on the other hand has proven they can score some points. I do believe the strength of schedule for these teams though make their records misleading.

Yea I can't wait till the SV and Pburg game,its going to be a dandy
blackcat Wrote:Shelby Valley is supposed to win the district every year according to their fans. They will finish the season 6-4.
I agree. They will pick up one more win and that will be over magoffin.
oklahomaunion4 Wrote:yes..i do play for a team in Oklahoma..but i used to play for ER..and i have played agains SV, so i know they have no class with their wins...just incase you didnt know...and the team that i play for out here is better than most 6A teams in KY..and most definately better than Belfry, Trinity, E-Town, or any other 4A, 3A, or 2A team you want to put up against us...not bragging or anything..but we are just that good...no questions asked...i dont see any teams from KY having a RB that rushes for over 2600 yards lately in one season...so think b4 u say something...ok?
Well if he has rushed for that many yards he must be the TEAM!
oklahomaunion4 Wrote:Since shelby valley has no class with their wins what so ever, I have them at 6-4. I would like to bring the team i play for out here in Oklahoma to KY and wipe SV, Belfry, and any other team that you put up against us off the face of the earth.

Pretty much anyone can wipe Valley off the face of this earth but you had better know what you are talking about when you say any other team. There are some very strong teams down here in the mountains. Jus bring your stuck up ass down here and find out what real football is!
oklahomaunion4 Wrote:yes..i do play for a team in Oklahoma..but i used to play for ER..and i have played agains SV, so i know they have no class with their wins...just incase you didnt know...and the team that i play for out here is better than most 6A teams in KY..and most definately better than Belfry, Trinity, E-Town, or any other 4A, 3A, or 2A team you want to put up against us...not bragging or anything..but we are just that good...no questions asked...i dont see any teams from KY having a RB that rushes for over 2600 yards lately in one season...so think b4 u say something...ok?

How much playing time does a former East Ridge player get for a national powerhouse football team in Oklahoma get?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:How much playing time does a former East Ridge player get for a national powerhouse football team in Oklahoma get?

Probably none. I say he is the Waterboy or Towelboy (lol)

Also funny that as of now there's no 6a teams in KY. So think before you say something....ok?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Also funny that as of now there's no 6a teams in KY. So think before you say something....ok?

So what about it Pillsbury, now that the same people who used a stroke of a pen to give SV a win used the same stroke of maybe the same pen to change it to what the scoreboard said the score was, do they still belive in their hearts they won the game? Or do the players want games just gave to them so they dont have to win on the field or scoreboard?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
i think they will be 5-5
Here is the link to the story on Matewan's appeal that they were granted....

http://www.williamsondailynews.com/artic...sports.txt
I think they will finish at 6-5 on the season bucause they still have one game in the playoffs left to play
Does anyone think They will beat Prestonsburg this friday?
They will not have another win. They will not be close to beating anyone.
kysportsguru Wrote:I think they will finish at 6-5 on the season bucause they still have one game in the playoffs left to play
they will play belfry, p-burg, or sheldon clark and they cant beat any of the 3.
5-6
NYY10 Wrote:Does anyone think They will beat Prestonsburg this friday?

Any thing is possible 10...I know most think not,so do I but....I dont like Saunders but I'll give him credit,he'll have Valley ready and the may give P burg a run for there money....good luck to both teams Friday night..
Isnt their record now 5-3? If so, SV's final record will be 5-6... they will drop the last two regular season games and the first round of the playoffs.
why do you all think that they will drop the last three games for. Anybody and beat anybody on any given day of week. Anything can happen in the game of football. Just ask the Arizona cardinals, last night they had a 20-0 lead at half and the bears came back and beat them 24-23. The bears also had 6 turnovers and didn't score an offense touchdown in the game. So it sounds like that anything can happen
Valley has P-burg, Belfry, and either Belfry or Sheldon Clark in the playoffs as it is looking now. Which of those games do you think Valley will win? I admit, anyone can be beaten on any night, but P-burg is playing very good ball now. Belfry will be out for blood after their loss to Sheldon Clark. The other team they they may play beat them by 34 points two weeks ago. Which game do you think Valley will win? I think they may have a small chance in beating P-burg, but I dont think think they will....
I think they will beat P-Burg and lose to Belfry due to some key injuries. But in the playoffs I hope the play SC again. Cause I think that Saunders will make it closer than expected this time if they get to play each other. Heck they might even beat SC the second time around
kysportsguru Wrote:I think they will beat P-Burg and lose to Belfry due to some key injuries. But in the playoffs I hope the play SC again. Cause I think that Saunders will make it closer than expected this time if they get to play each other. Heck they might even beat SC the second time around

Who Knows? I really hope so tho
dindt they over the Matewan, WV game so thats another loss and with the losses to grundy and clark theywill probly lose to belfry and p'burg too so that will make them
5-5-0
oklahomaunion4 Wrote:uhh..ok? yes i am in oklahoma..and what is it to you? i used to play for ER..so i guess i have a say so in anything thats on this forum...ok?

chill man..im sure that if you brought your bad A oklahoma football team out here they would probally beat alot of people in eastern kentucky..but you cant, so shut up about it
dfblackcat53 Wrote:chill man..im sure that if you brought your bad A oklahoma football team out here they would probally beat alot of people in eastern kentucky..but you cant, so shut up about it

yea,really
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:So what about it Pillsbury, now that the same people who used a stroke of a pen to give SV a win used the same stroke of maybe the same pen to change it to what the scoreboard said the score was, do they still belive in their hearts they won the game? Or do the players want games just gave to them so they dont have to win on the field or scoreboard?

Did I mention that in the post you quoted of mine? No. But what I said that your referring to was that if they gave Valley the win then they won. It said so in the books, so they accepted it. They took with the that they were 5-0 at the time, wasn't that what the record books said??? SO they belived that they were 5-0. The decision was reversed so now they know that they are 5-3. So I'm just wondering something Basketball"ONLY"fan. What do you really have aginst Shelby Valley. I have seen many people dog the Valley fans for having faith in there team and beliving that we can win every game. We may get flat out destroyed by belfry, by 100. But still we will gon into the game with the attitude that we will win the game. I mean in the words of Coach Dennis Green. Thats why we step on the field.
kysportsguru Wrote:I think they will beat P-Burg and lose to Belfry due to some key injuries. But in the playoffs I hope the play SC again. Cause I think that Saunders will make it closer than expected this time if they get to play each other. Heck they might even beat SC the second time around

Very doubtfull the would beat SC. SC could have made it alot worse but decided to work on a few things late in the forth.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:No, but I do have a little cousin that does play. Well you might as well call him my little brother. And deep down in his heart he belives they are 5-1 including the loss to Grundy. They state ruled and the kids do except that ruling. What school wouldn't.

I dont have a problem with Valley. Just the fans and stuff who think they are so much better than everyone else. But YOU are the one who said they felt they won it in their hearts.... remember now pillsbury"THROW"boy? There is a great big difference in knowing you won a game in your heart and winning because a stroke of a pen. That is unless you wanted a "W" you didnt really earn.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I dont have a problem with Valley. Just the fans and stuff who think they are so much better than everyone else. But YOU are the one who said they felt they won it in their hearts.... remember now pillsbury"THROW"boy? There is a great big difference in knowing you won a game in your heart and winning because a stroke of a pen. That is unless you wanted a "W" you didnt really earn.

Let it go. You're becoming obsessive over this topic, and you keep saying the same thing. Who cares? It's over now, and they lost the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont have a problem with Valley. Just the fans and stuff who think they are so much better than everyone else. But YOU are the one who said they felt they won it in their hearts.... remember now pillsbury"THROW"boy? There is a great big difference in knowing you won a game in your heart and winning because a stroke of a pen. That is unless you wanted a "W" you didnt really earn.

That's a quote right out of "the pot calling the kettle black" theory.

Same ole BasketBallonlyfan. Always hating on Valley in every sport. I'll bet he gets on the Volleyball and Soccer threads and dogs those teams too. One of the people from the Ville told me he embarasses them pretty often on here with some of his comments. I wish they'd close this thread so he could get some rest. I'd say Valley will end up 5-6 if I was guessing, but that isn't too bad of a season. Just in case you haven't noticed, Valley has never done that well in football except for a few seasons. Please allow the fans to have a little pride w/o jumping down their throats. We don't get on here and down P'ville for having pride and bragging on their team.