Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Shelby Valley Predictions and Bets!
P-Burg by 10+
Go Valley
Prestonsburg beat Sheldon Clark and Sheldon Clark handled Shelby Valley. To me, the choice is obvious. Prestonsburg wins this game by 2...maybe 3 tds.
Well I hope my Blackcats get to play SV with SV's players fully healthy ! Hope SV's players get better before the game and good luck to them and my Blackcats ! Plus I look foward to seeing the Wildcats NEW field !
sv:20
p'burg:28
JWBN4EA Wrote:well as for tonight i know that Tyler Cable was took out do to an injury, there is still no word on how severe it is, Chris Yates broke his hand but he still played to whole game, and Nathan Mullins went out do to a concusion so it will be a pretty good game to see how the Cats will work out these minor problems and take this one away from the Blackcats

Broke hand/concussion=minor problems? dude ,you ever play football?
the hand if it isnt that bad can be cast and the kid may play,the concussion, he may be lost the rest of the year...
footballnut Wrote:Broke hand/concussion=minor problems? dude ,you ever play football?
the hand if it isnt that bad can be cast and the kid may play,the concussion, he may be lost the rest of the year...

Slight concusion out for the rest of the year? Dout it Cable played the east ridge game with one. LOL he had like 8 offsides penaltys but still he played. DOnt meber what happened but played.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Slight concusion out for the rest of the year? Dout it Cable played the east ridge game with one. LOL he had like 8 offsides penaltys but still he played. DOnt meber what happened but played.

you say slight,concussion is a concussion..I just hope the kid is allright..
I hope he's checked out thouroghly before he plays again...Id hate to see a kid get hurt because coach wants a W..
Blackcats
footballnut Wrote:you say slight,concussion is a concussion..I just hope the kid is allright..
I hope he's checked out thouroghly before he plays again...Id hate to see a kid get hurt because coach wants a W..

The decision is made on the players part. Just like it was in Cable's decision. The kid refused to go the doctor. He wanted to play.
Who all will be at the game friday????

I'll make my decision later on in the week. Im still gonna take my Wildcats on the win, but the points will be based on Cable and Mullins status.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Prestonsburg beat Sheldon Clark and Sheldon Clark handled Shelby Valley. To me, the choice is obvious. Prestonsburg wins this game by 2...maybe 3 tds.

SC also beat Belfry and Belfry destroyed P-burg can't base you games on that. The choice is not so obvious.
So if SV wins,,,,,, Belfry has spot number 2 in district ????????????
WOW who do I want to win this one.. lets see...................
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
if p-burg plays they should win. but if sv plays then they could win too. it should be a good game id like to see sv win but im going to have to go with p-burg as of right now.
Whether SV has everyone or not, Prestonsburg will win this handily. This gets brought up every year that SV will win and blah blah. They are nowhere near Prestonsburg and if DeRossett allows it, P-burg will blow them out. I don't see him doing anything major though just to make it look like it was a good game.

Prestonsburg- 30
SV- 8
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:The decision is made on the players part. Just like it was in Cable's decision. The kid refused to go the doctor. He wanted to play.

If he knows he has a concussion, then he had to go to a dr to find that out. So wouldnt it be up to the dr more than it would the player? Or do you have to have medical clearance to play if the coaches knows the player is under dr's care?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Last time Pburg played on turf they were beat like a redheaded step child, but hopefully they won't get scared of the glits and glamour of a new facility. I think they will turn it around this time though....they have played pretty good as of late except for that embarassment at Belfry. Sayin' Blackcats by 2 TD's
Lets go Pburg, you can do it
Mullins goes back to the doctor I think Wednesday to see if he is cleared. As of right now he isn't allowed to have any physical contact at all. I called him yesterday and he still had a headache. I wish Mullins and Cable best of luck and hope to see them both on the field come Friday night.

GO VALLEY!!!
ladycat2440 Wrote:Mullins goes back to the doctor I think Wednesday to see if he is cleared. As of right now he isn't allowed to have any physical contact at all. I called him yesterday and he still had a headache. I wish Mullins and Cable best of luck and hope to see them both on the field come Friday night.

GO VALLEY!!!

Yea me too
Prestonsburg will destroy Shelby Valley.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
P-burg
34-00 prestonsburg..valley might get a td or field goal in
p-burg by 2-3 scores
Prestonsburg will win this game and not look back.

What is Prestonsburg's record so far?
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BC75 Wrote:Prestonsburg will win this game and not look back.

What is Prestonsburg's record so far?

P-burgs record is 4-4...
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Tyler Cable went to have an MRI done today at 4 this evening...hopefully everything is ok!
Go SV
I will choose P-Burg in this game by 2 touchdowns
prestonsburg
P-Burg by 2 td's