Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What teams in Eastern KY are going to state?
What teams do u think is going to state? Or is going to win state?
Honestly, probably none. There is hope though in 2A with Belfry if they can get by Russel and in 3A if JC can beat Cov. Cath or Highlands. As for A and 4A, well not this year.
IRISH4 Wrote:Honestly, probably none. There is hope though in 2A with Belfry if they can get by Russel and in 3A if JC can beat Cov. Cath or Highlands. As for A and 4A, well not this year.
Hail Blackcats woooo Belfry you are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby, less than 24 hours till we bring it to the house.
winner Wrote:What teams do u think is going to state. Or is going to win state
Prestonsburg Blackcats...soon
phsblackcats Wrote:hail blackcats woooo belfry u r goin down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! baby les than 24 hours till we bring it to the house

Prestonsburg won't win state. As for the game, there is another thread on it already.
In 1A Pikeville will go far this year.
Me, myself, and I.
Russell wins 2A if they get past Belfry...the rest up for grabs.
Eaglewings42 Wrote:in 1A pikeville will go far this year.
I agree they will turn some heads come playoff time.
PantherPride68 Wrote:I agree they will turn some heads come playoff time.

Only if they play hard and with some passion for full games.
IRISH4 Wrote:Prestonsburg won't win state. As for the game, there is another thread on it already.

I am not so sure this is the year for the Blackcats to take out Belfry! I see Belfry as a two TD favorite!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
phsblackcats Wrote:Hail Blackcats woooo Belfry you are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby, less than 24 hours till we bring it to the house.

Pburg isn't going to beat Belfry...Gaw!!!!
Pburg win State..Thats Funny
Going to state ????
Well at least one from each class,, right east vs west ... right????
I guess it's how it goes..?????????????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Pikeville will have to get by Beechwood or New Cath before they get a shot at Danville...that's 3 top teams in 1A. I don't think they can do it, but before they get to the state-semi's they'd have to beat the region 7 winner. Who knows though, they could surprise some people.
IRISH4 Wrote:Honestly, probably none. There is hope though in 2A with Belfry if they can get by Russel and in 3A if JC can beat Cov. Cath or Highlands. As for A and 4A, well not this year.

Aren't Russell and Belfry both in Eastern KY??? I think it is safe to say that one of them will make it.
I was just discussing Region 4 only. Russell can make it, have to play Belfry come Turkey Day weekend. It will be one of those two schools making it to state. They have played one another the past two seasons in the state-semi's and this year it is at CAM Stadium.
I am hoping for Belfry, we will just have to wait and see.
Johnson Central will be the winner out of this area but dont think they will get past any of the northren ky teams....but as everyone knows in the playoffs you always see a differnt team so they just might squeak by...
These are the teams that can do it:

1A- Pikeville
2A-Belfry, Russel, Middlesboro
3A-Johnson Central, Rockcastle

IMO thats the only teams capable of doing it !
Belfry can get there, Russell has a great shot too, Middlesboro has the tools as well.
No chance IMO of a 1A OR 3A Beating the North out. But I think we will see a new face on the carpet, Possibly a team who hasn't been in a couple years, But who has won it before.(Hint-like Middlesboro) LOL
I cant honestly see an eastern Kentucky team making it to state or winning state this year at least. But, if there is any team that has a chance to do this it will be Belfry or Pikeville.