Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley's final Record
bigpun Wrote:if this is supposed to mean that sv could beat pikeville and sc i cant wait for the sc game and i wish you were on pikevilles schedule, but since they only play top notch competition (accept for a few teams in the district) i guess thats why you are not on there schedule. hmmm...

This post makes no sense. No, I'm not saying that Valley could beat Pikeville.
JWBN4EA Wrote:pillsburythrowboy i tried to send you a pm but i couldn't so you need to delete some of them and i will try later....sorry i had to post like this

10-4 done did. Send it agian.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:No, but I do have a little cousin that dose play. Well you might as well call him my little brother. And deep down in his heart he belives they are 5-1 including the loss to Grundy. They state ruled and the kids do ecept that ruling. What school wouldn't.

So... if in their heart they won the game, with all players that Valley played against are STILL playing... maybe Valley should still say they are undeafeated because they lost one game with 4 seconds left. That shouldntcount either should it? Because the WV high school sports ass. jumped the gun and said a player wasnt able to play then reverse the ruling less than what, 2 weeks later, means they lost a game they won on the field and scoreboard.... I guess Valley needs to take it as a win then.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
cats eye Wrote:How about Valley goes 5 and 4. Losses coming from belfry, SC, Pburg, and Grundy. If were not going to count Matewan as a loss we shouldn't count it as a win either. Hey but on a brighter note they should end up with a winning record and a trip to the playoffs. With seasons like this they should be able to keep getting kids out and and feilding these top contender teams. Good job Valley. Once they move SC and Belfry to 3a you might be able to come in second in the district.

5 and 4, thats just 9 games,you left out one, Magoffin Co.
NYY10 Wrote:5 and 4, thats just 9 games,you left out one, Magoffin Co.

How about you read my post again. Slowly this time. I said I won't count Matewan as a loss or a win. That makes it 9 games. That was clearly stated in my post.
Why wouldn't you count Matewan for
on paper you win, in reality you lost...

it's not a district game, so why argue about it...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:on paper you win, in reality you lost...

it's not a district game, so why argue about it...

Because it's just the fact that it keeps getting thrown up to us. We may have lost it but they ruled and gave us the win. So we have the win and it's gonan go down as a win. ANd thats all that matters what goes down in the record books
i was just answering nyy10's question as to why the poster before him may have posted his post.

Tom is not my friend....

i see them 6-4 or 7-3 on the rest of the regular season and then a first round win in the playoffs and loosing in the second round
with a 4th seed i don't see them winning any playoff game..

Tom is not my friend....

Valley is now 5-2
5-6
Since shelby valley has no class with their wins what so ever, I have them at 6-4. I would like to bring the team i play for out here in Oklahoma to KY and wipe SV, Belfry, and any other team that you put up against us off the face of the earth.
oklahomaunion4 Wrote:since shelby valley has no class with their wins what so ever, i have them at 6-4. i would like to bring the team i play for out here in Oklahoma to KY and whipe SV, Belfry, and any other team that u put up against us off the face of the earth.
You ain't in Oklahoma, Cowboy!:howdy:
gridironguru Wrote:5-6

did you look at the above post before you posted that?
fox sports Wrote:You ain't in Oklahoma, Cowboy!:howdy:

:thatsfunn
millertime Wrote:Valley is play'n alot of weak teams. Name one good team that they can beat????
Think their agian buddy they got thumped last night.
oklahomaunion4 Wrote:Since shelby valley has no class with their wins what so ever, I have them at 6-4. I would like to bring the team i play for out here in Oklahoma to KY and wipe SV, Belfry, and any other team that you put up against us off the face of the earth.

First off you play for a team in OKLAHOMA. WE LIVE IN KY! You have no right to say Valley has won games with no class, how many Valley games have you atteneded? Don't speak on hear say, when you have no idea what your talking about.. Second off I would love to see you drive your little team down to KY and hook up with the Trintys and ST. X's and the Mercer's, and the Russel's, and the Belfry's of KY.
oklahomaunion4 Wrote:Since shelby valley has no class with their wins what so ever, I have them at 6-4. I would like to bring the team i play for out here in Oklahoma to KY and wipe SV, Belfry, and any other team that you put up against us off the face of the earth.

Isn't it true there's only two types of people from oklahoma steers and .......... lol I better hush. LOL JK OKLAHOMA
I thought the one post was pretty funny, one guy said after last night, SV would go 5-6...Loss to Magofflin? Wow...he's awful confident!
i say7-3 sv beating magoffin and grundy but i do not know much about grundy so it could be 6-4
pirates_u_kno Wrote:i say7-3 sv beating magoffin and grundy but i do not know much about grundy so it could be 6-4

nope, you don't know anything about them at all, not one bit whatsoever...BUT...and i hate to tell you this..

Shelby Valley already got beat by Grundy!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Isn't it true there's only two types of people from oklahoma steers and .......... lol I better hush. LOL JK OKLAHOMA

No thats texas. Theres no steers in Oklahoma just the other.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:First off you play for a team in OKLAHOMA. WE LIVE IN KY! You have no right to say Valley has won games with no class, how many Valley games have you atteneded? Don't speak on hear say, when you have no idea what your talking about.. Second off I would love to see you drive your little team down to KY and hook up with the Trintys and ST. X's and the Mercer's, and the Russel's, and the Belfry's of KY.

yes..i do play for a team in Oklahoma..but i used to play for ER..and i have played agains SV, so i know they have no class with their wins...just incase you didnt know...and the team that i play for out here is better than most 6A teams in KY..and most definately better than Belfry, Trinity, E-Town, or any other 4A, 3A, or 2A team you want to put up against us...not bragging or anything..but we are just that good...no questions asked...i dont see any teams from KY having a RB that rushes for over 2600 yards lately in one season...so think b4 u say something...ok?
fox sports Wrote:You ain't in Oklahoma, Cowboy!:howdy:

uhh..ok? yes i am in oklahoma..and what is it to you? i used to play for ER..so i guess i have a say so in anything thats on this forum...ok?
oklahomaunion4 Wrote:yes..i do play for a team in Oklahoma..but i used to play for ER..and i have played agains SV, so i know they have no class with their wins...just incase you didnt know...and the team that i play for out here is better than most 6A teams in KY..and most definately better than Belfry, Trinity, E-Town, or any other 4A, 3A, or 2A team you want to put up against us...not bragging or anything..but we are just that good...no questions asked...i dont see any teams from KY having a RB that rushes for over 2600 yards lately in one season...so think b4 u say something...ok?

But you show plenty of class by getting on here bashing them? Yeah you're pretty much talking about people not having class, while you're showing zero class on here. Good job.

You went to East Ridge, therefore you have no clue how good Trinity or St. X or Male is because you never played them.

And you need to think or do research before you say something, because Kentucky had two RB's run for over 2,600 yards two seasons ago in Shawn Robbins from Bell Co. and Kelvin Turner from Danville.

Then Lanham from Owensboro Cath. in 2003 ran for over 2,600 and Gibson for Louisville Moore in 2001 ran for over 2,700

So way to go on that one buddy. You really showed us. Smile

Stick to OklahomaRivals little buddy. Maybe you can show some of the Cattle Ranchers up, but not us.

Sorry for getting off-topic.

I'll say SV finishes 6-4.
oklahomaunion4 Wrote:uhh..ok? yes i am in oklahoma..and what is it to you? i used to play for ER..so i guess i have a say so in anything thats on this forum...ok?

Why dont you quit being a little Smart A** and respect all the teams in Ky, You say we dont have class, it seems like you dont saying all this crap about us.. GROW UP!!
pirates_u_kno Wrote:i say7-3 sv beating magoffin and grundy but i do not know much about grundy so it could be 6-4

yea say to say Grundy already beat Shelby Valley
Word is SV must give back the win to Matewan(Matewan won their appeal today) so SV is now 4-3???